White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Tickets do generate revenue like you said, and it sometimes is encouraged to write more tickets, but there’s no quota and it’s illegal for an officer to be told he has to write 11 more tickets within the next three days.

You can tell a particular officer that his numbers are low (cop jargon) and he needs to start producing, but you can’t give him or her a specific number.
Basically this tells me theres a qouta. Just worded differently then most think it is. If you tell mw my numbers are down ..as i a cop i know ur leaning on me for more tickets.. So i write more tickets. Cause i dont want to deal with your shit and and its as easy as writing more tickets. Qouta exists. Just dont call it a qouta.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:45 AM   #82
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Basically this tells me theres a qouta. Just worded differently then most think it is. If you tell mw my numbers are down ..as i a cop i know ur leaning on me for more tickets.. So i write more tickets. Cause i dont want to deal with your shit and and its as easy as writing more tickets. Qouta exists. Just dont call it a qouta.
Do you read what you type?

If I tell my Guys your numbers are down (you’re not producing), that means they’re being slugs and why am I paying an officer to sit around being lazy? “Numbers” is more than just tickets though, it’s arrests etc. basically just a synonym for production

Last edited by zelti; 05-17-2018 at 04:50 AM.
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:47 AM   #83
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Better waste a few bullets and hit that fucking leg. Stop killing people asshole. You dont pay for the bullets. Smfh
Old 05-17-2018, 04:50 AM   #84
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Do you read what you type?
Do you read what i type.copper? The fuck man. I type the shit the fuck i need to read it for. You read it
Old 05-17-2018, 04:50 AM   #85
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Better waste a few bullets and hit that fucking leg. Stop killing people asshole. You dont pay for the bullets. Smfh
I hope you’re trolling
Old 05-17-2018, 06:43 AM   #86
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Appreciate your answer officer

Plz let's not start with shoot to disarm
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:46 AM   #87
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Appreciate your answer officer

Plz let's not start with shoot to disarm
Shoot to disarm? Not sure what you mean but I already stated what we’re trained to do so I’m not sure where the confusion is guys
Old 05-17-2018, 07:46 AM   #88
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
You’re not allowing yourself to be educated.

A knife is a knife, there’s no time to trying to decipher what kind of knife it is.

But you should really start linking your accusations itt

40 ft is definitely outside of the reactionary gap but I haven’t seen the video in it’s entirety so I can’t speak further on that until you post links @boof

And what’s an easier target to hit, moving target at that...a center mass chest area, or a fckin leg??
Clearly people never saw the video of the dude on crack & ice being tazed by 2 members of law enforcement still attacking them and going after them.

2 guns tazing the shit out this man and he was still on his feet swinging on law enforcement when all they tried to do was question him and give him a ride home/somewhere outside of where the complaints were coming from from neighborhood watch lol.

You have a tough job, man. We get it. Not all members of law enforcement are assholes. Unfortunately your in a career field where 1 labeled bad generalizes all of you because of the media. Just keep doing you, dude. Until we see a white cop with a missing lip on TV whos shot an unarmed black person - we can assume you are doing the right thing.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:37 AM   #89
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Shoot to disarm? Not sure what you mean but I already stated what we’re trained to do so I’m not sure where the confusion is guys
I mean geno/boof saying to shoot at hypothetical knife guy's leg

And I get where that comes from, but I think that debate's gotta be about risk assessment. If the officer deems the gun necessary they've decided to use deadly force. That rule of thumb that got reported on was like 20ft with a knife I think? - like, someone with a knife could close that distance and stab before even being shot. Don't have time for those misses. Plus, think of how many stray bullets you'd get trying to maim a suspect - one goes wild and hits a kid and it's a whole other debacle (and possibly kill them anyway by hitting the femoral artery)

I mean, hell yeah, police the police, some crazy fucked up or outright incompetent shit gets done in the name of the law, but that's not the debate to have
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #90
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Clearly people never saw the video of the dude on crack & ice being tazed by 2 members of law enforcement still attacking them and going after them.

2 guns tazing the shit out this man and he was still on his feet swinging on law enforcement when all they tried to do was question him and give him a ride home/somewhere outside of where the complaints were coming from from neighborhood watch lol.

You have a tough job, man. We get it. Not all members of law enforcement are assholes. Unfortunately your in a career field where 1 labeled bad generalizes all of you because of the media. Just keep doing you, dude. Until we see a white cop with a missing lip on TV whos shot an unarmed black person - we can assume you are doing the right thing.
Fucking dead.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:29 AM   #91
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I mean geno/boof saying to shoot at hypothetical knife guy's leg

And I get where that comes from, but I think that debate's gotta be about risk assessment. If the officer deems the gun necessary they've decided to use deadly force. That rule of thumb that got reported on was like 20ft with a knife I think? - like, someone with a knife could close that distance and stab before even being shot. Don't have time for those misses. Plus, think of how many stray bullets you'd get trying to maim a suspect - one goes wild and hits a kid and it's a whole other debacle (and possibly kill them anyway by hitting the femoral artery)

I mean, hell yeah, police the police, some crazy fucked up or outright incompetent shit gets done in the name of the law, but that's not the debate to have
well said.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 05-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #92
Clout

Quote:
You’re not allowing yourself to be educated.

A knife is a knife, there’s no time to trying to decipher what kind of knife it is.

But you should really start linking your accusations itt

40 ft is definitely outside of the reactionary gap but I haven’t seen the video in it’s entirety so I can’t speak further on that until you post links @boof

And what’s an easier target to hit, moving target at that...a center mass chest area, or a fckin leg??
What are the laws for people on visa's; who use self defense to subdue a threat?
Old 05-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #93
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

You get hit in the leg and you can bleed out in literal seconds, there is no saving you. Youd have to be basically on the operating table with a surgeon at the ready so immediately after your shot he can slice you open and get to the artery.

But yea sharp already got to it and it was stated prior its a center mass, eliminate the threat scenario. Not a peacefully stop the suspect and bring him to justice tactic lol
Old 05-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #94
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

correct re: center mass.
Old 05-17-2018, 01:10 PM   #95
zelti

Reactionary gap = 25 ft (doesn’t apply for guns obv)

Ok I get what you’re all saying but I guess try putting it like this..

A man has a gun and is refusing orders to drop it, you’re gonna aim for his hand in hopes that you hit the gun causing him to drop it? Uh no. You’re aiming at the bigger target in order to stop the thread. You don’t shoot to stun.

A man charging at you with a sword, you’re aiming for his rapidly moving legs with the wishful thinking that he’ll automatically drop as soon as he gets one in his shin? Uh no.

The situation doesn’t matter fellas, when it gets to the point that you have to use deadly force in order to neutralize a threat, you’re aiming to stop. And you’re aiming at the biggest, most vital area, center mass. @Sharp @uh-oh
Old 05-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #96
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

why are officers less afraid of a dylan roof than a philando castile?

i've watched dozens of videos of cops kicking a detained suspect in the head for absolutely no reason, i've come to believe this must be part of your training. is it?

and can you respond to my last IA statement?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 01:49 PM   #97
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

and when you're aiming to neutralize a threat, are you trained to shoot a dozen times minimum or are you trained to use your judgement on how many shots are needed? because i've never seen a video of a cop letting off one bullet. even from afar. it is always shoot to kill.

did you agree with how daniel shaver was handled?
Old 05-17-2018, 01:50 PM   #98
boof

and do you/officers in general support some sort of punishment for those that call the cops in unnecessary situations?
Old 05-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #99
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

That is why most members of law enforcement are given 9MM. Not only because of the availability and lower recoil but also it was initially made for self defense use. Not so much kill but to wound the target.

Of course they will kill but they are a smaller caliber.

I think it's,

.380, .22, .40 and then 9MM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:04 PM   #100
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and when you're aiming to neutralize a threat, are you trained to shoot a dozen times minimum or are you trained to use your judgement on how many shots are needed? because i've never seen a video of a cop letting off one bullet. even from afar. it is always shoot to kill.

did you agree with how daniel shaver was handled?
You shoot until the subject is neutralized, meaning they are no longer a threat. If you think 1 shot will do that to a person, stop watching movies. You squeeze until they’re down, then there’s something called the plus 1 rule you should become familiar with.

Tags
can you hear me now?, cellphone rep 45k v cop 40k, des makes more than you idiot, des smuggle flip phones in ass, knuck begging 4 attn, lip blart park cop, nope