Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2016, 01:09 AM   #1
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute
Default **TOPICAL** Split Eight vs. Veritas

Max 16 lines
AOWL House Rules
Topic: TBD
Due: Sunday, June 12 11:59 pm PST

@veritas

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Old 06-09-2016, 10:18 AM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Check
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:23 AM   #3
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Vote split eight by a landslide
Old 06-09-2016, 09:39 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Split I would like Nik,'s comment to be our topic. Fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:29 AM   #5
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Split I would like Nik,'s comment to be our topic. Fair?
Na
See Discussion

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Old 06-10-2016, 02:23 PM   #6
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
"What does it feel like to be alive?"
@veritas does that due date work for you?

Old 06-10-2016, 08:42 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yes.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:28 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Question

Thesis:

We wipe our ass with what feeds us, after defecating on Jesus while living fractured in pieces.
Materially paying on leases. Self-deception in the cognitive. Anxiety in the corporeal, assured ceaseless.
So cogito ergo sum? Well shit, show me the man who actually cogitos??
Is that you? Great!! now take the Great Pyramid from inside this free bag of doritos.

Lol.
But seriously…..

Thesis:

The first time you held your child in your arms that was Alive’s vulnerability.
The first rhyme you meld and styled for harm abuzzed with Alive’s lack of civility.
The first cry you yield at your parent’s funeral’s eulogy you will see Alive’s soliloquy.
The first lie you sealed with an apparent suitable community you will be Alive’s futility.
The first try you failed, overcame, then prevailed, you espied Alive’s continuity.
The first try you failed, overcame, then prevailed, you espied Alive’s opportunity.
The first try you failed, made excuse, then railed, you denied Alive’s opportunity.
The second try you failed, made excuse, then railed, you provide Alive’s proper lunacy.
So reckon your soul was mailed to a recluse jailed who spied Alive’s Coptic fluidity?
Would you beckon or still lessen to produce a failed tide of Alive’s forced truancy?
Do you get it? If So, I will tell you the first part of the grand plan:
Never take life advice from a deadman’s stan.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:58 PM   #9
FLOOR LINED

FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED FLOOR LINED

does the battle go here or is there a link to it in the AOWL area? I looked.

Reading veritas post. Its really good IMO. I had to look up several words' definitions. He got a big vocabulary, yo.

TURN IT UP TO ELEVEN.

Tags
lmao vote floor lined