User Tag List

Old 11-21-2019, 10:51 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default New cool folk or street performers drop the links..

I love it, so bums or whatever you want to call them are a dime a dozen.. those niggas out there on the street begging I'd throw them some change or even a dollar that day if I was feeling rich growing up... but no more, and if you're their the next day im not giving you shit getting.. but they know how to move around and you can't deny talent.

thats dope as fuck, but after I looked at it I saw its some bitch doing a Steamy Nix (southpark reference) song... I never liked fleetwood mack thats dope but she's not poor the person doing it.. id give her a 5

i'll drop 2

looks like a fatter dumber version of trick daddy, he learned that shit in prison I'd guess.. tons of dudes in there could do it I couldn't...

i'd give him, the perjorative him a honey bun once for having better skillz than I have.. and i'd give him $10 because he needs it.

and i'd give it to that hillbily fuck ... 20$ in his basket... talk about lyrics

talk about things that relate
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:00 PM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Word, Jesse Stewart is cool as shit. His songs are true too. Seems like he ain't holding up too well tho from what I've gathered. Hope he figures his shit out cus dude making good music.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:17 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

people die oh well, I hope he doesnt and im as black as they come unless you wann atalk like malcom x .. who was the nigga that said lets take all the blacks from the US and ship us back to africa
Old 11-21-2019, 11:18 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

that dude... im not that dude got damn it he was with bob marley... he wasnt from brooklyn but he was from brooklyn
Old 11-21-2019, 11:22 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and mic boof knows is but maybe some don't... this gay ass nigga I have no problem with gays.. do what you want to... but ya gay... and this dude is the man.. ozzy ousbourne song
Old 11-21-2019, 11:22 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 11-21-2019, 11:33 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

this thread is losing, someone please post something or else i'm going to post what I listen to all the time all the time