User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 07:57 AM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

just go for... unless you're a retard and you cant feel vibes and shit.. or you're misentretng things.. ouch says go for it.... worst that can happen is bitch turns you down which is humiliating.... but whatever move on fuck it... its hard to tell how a dude what the vibes are... if you feel some sort of vibes go for it is what i say......... nah mean if you even think she's remotely feeling you... make out with her... or else someone else will
Old 06-06-2020, 07:59 AM   #22
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

be confident, thats the biggest thing
Old 06-06-2020, 08:01 AM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and if you arent confident... pretend to be confident... females if they let you know all that.. they're the same as you are.. be confident my dude...

confidence is the key.. and if you aren't confident figure out how to pretend to be
Old 06-06-2020, 08:48 AM   #24
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
which lip though
@Zaddy
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 12:28 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

all you have to do is stick ya finger in her butt.. raw dog and if she goes ouch... she likes you nah mean
Old 06-06-2020, 12:29 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

smell it afterwards you know... and if its too nasty... its not for you... if it just smells kinda dirty... thats a girl... thats how you know
Old 06-29-2020, 12:38 PM   #27
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

She invited me to go skating with her :)
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:53 PM   #28
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

I been texting her off and on the last few weeks. Today she really feeling me for some reason, other than the fact that I’m the Munster
Old 06-29-2020, 12:59 PM   #29
the Munster

Ok so. Do I keep it real if she asks whether or not I have a girl?
Old 06-29-2020, 01:04 PM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yup. You need to know what her intentions are. Whether they are just to fuck or if she’s looking for a relationship.

Always keep it 100 from the jump. It’s less stressful and aggravating.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 03:18 PM   #31
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Ok so. Do I keep it real if she asks whether or not I have a girl?
It's almost better if you lie that you DO have a girl.

Couple weeks ago i was fuckin with this broad. We fucked on like the second day. We were texting and talking on the phone but she got kids so i couldnt go smash when they were home. First night she didnt habe the kids all week she asks me to coome over the next night. Next day shes talkin like she dont wanna kick it no more so im like"wtf?" And she blocks me. I wasnt pissed at her not wanting to kick it, she was just being a bitch about it. It was HER idea to have me over then she changed her mind.

If id blown her off like "fuck it... I got other shit going on" then I'd prolly still be in it.

Regardless... I'm talking to this broad now who keeps saying she "doesn't do relationships" but weve been spending 3-4 hours a night on the phone, maybe more. Weve been talking about a week but havent kicked it yet. We work together so she's trying to keep it low since shes a supervisor. But shes making me work for the goods. I actually like that. Im ready to wait if it means shes ready to keep kicking it for a while.

Im not labeling anything and shes so bad she gets hit on by everyone all day at work, but i got them digits tho.

Shes Samoan and black. Shes like an inch taller than me, so thats kinda weird for me. Plus shes not just thick,shes THICKUMS. But its weird, she doesnt have a fat girl physic. She looks like if you blew up nikki minaj's body sideways. Lol... So like everythings proportionate. Huge ass and tits, gorgeous face and light skin, big old lips. Shes literally gorgeous. But she got that coke bottle shape just a little wider. I'm telling y'all... We'll see how it goes but I'm excited.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 04:39 PM   #32
the Munster

That sounds quite wonderful

Rough her up when you fuck her. Light a blunt and smack her in the face before she suck u off

the Munster smoke joints tho
Old 06-29-2020, 04:45 PM   #33
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

you motherfuckers need jesus.

jesus.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:01 PM   #34
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
It's almost better if you lie that you DO have a girl.

Couple weeks ago i was fuckin with this broad. We fucked on like the second day. We were texting and talking on the phone but she got kids so i couldnt go smash when they were home. First night she didnt habe the kids all week she asks me to coome over the next night. Next day shes talkin like she dont wanna kick it no more so im like"wtf?" And she blocks me. I wasnt pissed at her not wanting to kick it, she was just being a bitch about it. It was HER idea to have me over then she changed her mind.

If id blown her off like "fuck it... I got other shit going on" then I'd prolly still be in it.

Regardless... I'm talking to this broad now who keeps saying she "doesn't do relationships" but weve been spending 3-4 hours a night on the phone, maybe more. Weve been talking about a week but havent kicked it yet. We work together so she's trying to keep it low since shes a supervisor. But shes making me work for the goods. I actually like that. Im ready to wait if it means shes ready to keep kicking it for a while.

Im not labeling anything and shes so bad she gets hit on by everyone all day at work, but i got them digits tho.

Shes Samoan and black. Shes like an inch taller than me, so thats kinda weird for me. Plus shes not just thick,shes THICKUMS. But its weird, she doesnt have a fat girl physic. She looks like if you blew up nikki minaj's body sideways. Lol... So like everythings proportionate. Huge ass and tits, gorgeous face and light skin, big old lips. Shes literally gorgeous. But she got that coke bottle shape just a little wider. I'm telling y'all... We'll see how it goes but I'm excited.

I have so many questions.

Any update on supervisor girl
Old 06-29-2020, 05:59 PM   #35
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Uhmmm... As of right now no.

What questions? Like... There's no such thing as a pretty big girl? She's NOT fat either. I don't make it a point to plug fat bitches. I'm telling you, her weight went to the right areas. What's crazy is girls this size typically have a bunch of cellulite. This girl got a great body. No cottage cheese legs at all. Shes just not your average body type. And she wears tight ass yoga pants and that ass looks amazing. Ima smash that big ass to pieces.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:20 PM   #36
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Met a light skinned girl today, she look mixed. Good back up plan if this other chick dont work.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:29 AM   #37
the Munster

Na do both and casually bring them up around one another after smashing
Old 06-30-2020, 09:53 AM   #38
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Oh lord.

The day Finny pulls a chick rated above ground level, is the day I’ll admit my wife looks manly.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 02:38 PM   #39
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Oh lord.

The day Finny pulls a chick rated above ground level, is the day I’ll admit my wife looks manly.
You'd really be surprised.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:26 PM   #40
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I’ll admit my wife looks manly.
He said it.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote