Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-16-2021, 03:24 PM   #181
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

On a tangential but mostly unrelated note, one of the easiest ways to detect biased opinions is to see how they change over time. Opinions based on evidence will get updated as new information comes to light. They might become more complete as blanks are filled in from unknowns, they might add arguments or nuance based on new information, or they might trim out parts that were previously speculated but weren't borne out by the data.

When someone's opinion is completely unchanged by new information, it either means the original opinion was perfect from its inception (this is a rare enough occurrence that it can be set aside in practice for most complex topics) or that they aren't listening to new information and have pre-determined their opinion to be correct.
Old 02-16-2021, 03:30 PM   #182
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
you’re still going?
give up. you lose.
the entire human race has lost, des
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 04:24 PM   #183
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

On a side note...did Chyeahhh die?

My man would have been in his element with this shit.

RIP?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:48 AM   #184
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
You are. I was pretty clear about that in my post, not sure how I lost you on that. Or are you going to pretend you never claimed I'm not examining the perspectives of your selected professionals?
You clearly missed the point of me posting your 2 quotes

Quote:
See every thread where we've argued about the COVID pandemic. A key assumption on your part is that the opinions of medical professionals who are not generally experts with viruses or infectious diseases should be taken over the opinions of the CDC, the organization that was specifically created to address pandemics and is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable voices on the subject.
Pure bullshit. I’ve quoted and posted links to and from many credible experts in the field including professionals still employed by the cdc. Every single medical professional I’ve sourced is smarter than you. Nice try at making up shit though .

Quote:
And you go way above and beyond simply disagreeing with their professional opinions. You basically accuse them of engaging in a conspiracy to willfully mislead the entire world population and trick people into taking a vaccine for some nefarious (but as yet unspecified) purpose. What part of that is a unbiased evaluation based on the facts?

Even assuming your medical experts are equally credible (but to be clear they are NOT), at best you would be able to claim that the science is controversial or inconclusive. Jumping from that to a worldwide conspiracy is not supported by evidence and a clear indication of your biased perspective.
Iirc, I addressed this in a long winded response to Ajax, specifically addressing if I felt it was a conspiracy or not among doctors worldwide. It might’ve been in the other big thread I made. Once you read that, you will realize what you wrote here is a huge, incorrect, assumption on your part, and mostly stereotypical.

If you’re gonna make a shit post at least make it concise
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:46 PM   #185
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
every time I refute your arguments point by point you just ignore any comments you find inconvenient and goal post shift to focus on some minor semantic or technical detail where you feel you are correct.

See your upcoming response for examples.
Enough said.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:00 AM   #186
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

had my second dose Tuesday. Felt like dog shit for last two days. Body sore as fuck and wed had shivers. All in all wasn't that bad.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:08 AM   #187
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

hope you and your midget Mexican brother die for real
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:21 PM   #188
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

That’s not very nice tbh @Diablo

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 05:44 PM   #189
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Hope's a powerful drug....That Messican blood is strong brother. We eat jalapenos and habeneros....no disease/virus can take us out.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:20 PM   #190
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Hope's a powerful drug....That Messican blood is strong brother. We eat jalapenos and habeneros....no disease/virus can take us out.
LOL.. I didn't even read majority of this thread.. and I bet you big rolly poly Poet would take you down, guilltine... and his brother? how old are you that niggas brother hasn't posted since b-boys. And I'd be right next to both of them because they have been here forever and at least Poet still does some shit tht has to do with production/beats/whatever.

Its just so lame for people to talk on here, yes!! I know I'd bet on my life in a fight I could beat up 90% of people on here. So what big deal.. lets move on past that lame shit, we're mid 30's not in high school.

If you still write text, or fuck with beats, or acutally rap thats dope.. or even if you're like me and just log on a few months and talk shit and drop songs...ok
Old 02-20-2021, 10:47 PM   #191
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Oh good you dropped the gimmick
Old 02-21-2021, 01:10 PM   #192
The Dead Poet

Someone mentioned to me that they heard (not sure how true this is) the side effects were worse for people that already had the covid. I had it in march so that makes sense now why it hit me so hard.
Old 02-27-2021, 05:28 PM   #193
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

one thing i learned here since i already knew you niggas dont think for yourselves...

fraze is an absolute mong lol

"im not posting no more" ...carries on posting the most - incl explaining why he's still posting

"im not talkn to you no more" ...next post is entirely based around what i said

zero conviction. zero intelligence. 100% hoe.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:10 PM   #194
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

damnn, i see it now...

covid dangerous as fuck

just checked the total death figures in the US in 2020 compared to 2019

covid aint playing - even the flu dont want no parts

shittt

triple your masks up man - its not a symbol of subservience & silencing yourself - get that super safe adequately tested vax bros!

salutations
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 09:32 AM   #195
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
damnn, i see it now...

covid dangerous as fuck

just checked the total death figures in the US in 2020 compared to 2019

covid aint playing - even the flu dont want no parts
# of U.S. Covid Deaths sourced from https://ourworldindata.org/covid-dea...3cmcNKrpUXhfDA

This can be fit with the linear regression of y = 4658x + 12627

Summation of the values x = (13, 14, 15, 16... 24)
73181 + 77839 + 82497 + 87155 + 91813 + 96471 + 101129 + 105787 + 110445 + 115103 + 119761 + 124419

In other words, with a linear model at our current rate ~1,185,600 more will die within the next year

U.S. Flu Deaths per year over the last 10 years:

2011: 37,000
2012: 12,000
2013: 43,000
2014: 38,000
2015: 51,000
2016: 23,000
2017: 38,000
2018: 61,000
2019: 34,000
2020: 22,000

Add all of those up: 359,000. On average that means the flu kills 35,900 per year

In other words, covid in it's first year killed about as many people as the flu would kill in 14 years
In a span of 2 years, covid would kill as many people as the flu would kill in 47 years

Vaccines are being distributed at an incredible rate. 1/10 Americans are fully vaccinated at this point (https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...T39ZDNWq8HUQII), of course the death rate is going to go down.

The number of people being vaccinated increases drastically every day, so obviously the actual number of deaths is going to decrease in the future. That's only because fortunately antivax idiots like you aren't in charge of anything other than your own masturbation schedule

Last edited by Answer; 03-10-2021 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-10-2021, 09:53 AM   #196
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

guys i'm in the novavax trial and got the real thing and i'm still not krumping

can anyone help me
Old 03-10-2021, 10:07 AM   #197
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
one thing i learned here since i already knew you niggas dont think for yourselves...

fraze is an absolute mong lol

"im not posting no more" ...carries on posting the most - incl explaining why he's still posting

"im not talkn to you no more" ...next post is entirely based around what i said

zero conviction. zero intelligence. 100% hoe.
setup or shut up bitch.
Old 03-10-2021, 10:51 AM   #198
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

modified previous post

Last edited by Answer; 03-10-2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:27 PM   #199
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Hey bro these official figures exhibit numerous discrepancies but more importantly they're being used to drive policy on some legislative precedents which are objectively stripping our liberties under the guise of our safety from bodies which haven't really, historically cared about it all that much?

You what mate? The official figures say we should bend over, relax and not worry about it. I don't know about the rest of you anti-vaxxers but I'm intelligent and not at all guilty of conflating any issues because I'm capable of measured debate. I don't even respond to what you actually say, just what I think you say and immediately group you in with. You enjoy your liberty you pseudo intellectual faggots while you're dead fam, I'm lubing my asshole up over here and vociferously decrying anyone who doesn't follow suit. Smh fucking mouth-breathers.

This thread. Like, anecdotally I know numerous people in healthcare on a personal level who have told me some bone-chilling shit in the past year. Beyond that, a committee of scientists have tried to take the government/SAGE to tribunal for the complete incompetence and downright deceit during this whole debacle.

Most of you have generally lost the ability to talk about this, reacting emotionally and egoically. But hey, follow the guidelines. You'll be fine.

Quote:
setup or shut up bitch.
damn. known mediocre 'topical' battler and the only black guy in his state to avidly collect yugioh cards finna dust off the mic he hasn't used since before his join date. 10-20.

excited for this!

Last edited by Eŋg; 03-10-2021 at 02:03 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 05:33 PM   #200
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
Hey bro these official figures exhibit numerous discrepancies but more importantly they're being used to drive policy on some legislative precedents which are objectively stripping our liberties under the guise of our safety from bodies which haven't really, historically cared about it all that much?

You what mate? The official figures say we should bend over, relax and not worry about it. I don't know about the rest of you anti-vaxxers but I'm intelligent and not at all guilty of conflating any issues because I'm capable of measured debate. I don't even respond to what you actually say, just what I think you say and immediately group you in with. You enjoy your liberty you pseudo intellectual faggots while you're dead fam, I'm lubing my asshole up over here and vociferously decrying anyone who doesn't follow suit. Smh fucking mouth-breathers.

This thread. Like, anecdotally I know numerous people in healthcare on a personal level who have told me some bone-chilling shit in the past year. Beyond that, a committee of scientists have tried to take the government/SAGE to tribunal for the complete incompetence and downright deceit during this whole debacle.

Most of you have generally lost the ability to talk about this, reacting emotionally and egoically. But hey, follow the guidelines. You'll be fine.

damn. known mediocre 'topical' battler and the only black guy in his state to avidly collect yugioh cards finna dust off the mic he hasn't used since before his join date. 10-20.

excited for this!
I'll have you know Yugioh is very popular among the blacks.