Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Art of Writing League Season IX > AOWL Season 9 archives

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 02:21 AM   #1
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future
Default WEEK TEN CHAT

This will be our final week before playoffs. Give it your all, gentlemen.
Old 02-16-2021, 08:23 AM   #2
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

@fraze you gonna feed my thing from last week?
Old 02-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #3
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Yeah I got you. My fault for procrastinating last week, but I feel so robbed tho lol.

Next time you're getting max lines, fuck the bullshit.
Old 02-16-2021, 02:33 PM   #4
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

And what the fuck Adverse? Why couldn't we have gotten that pic for last week's champ match. It would have been flames (no pun).

Looking forward to what Master Rock and Diablo do with it. Rock you better be on guard that pic plays into Diablo's style. You're gonna have to get crafty to take him down.
Old 02-16-2021, 02:53 PM   #5
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

He won’t.

Brace yourself for teary eyed video votes this coming week.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:20 AM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Yeah I got you. My fault for procrastinating last week, but I feel so robbed tho lol.

Next time you're getting max lines, fuck the bullshit.
It's not the length that did it although it can help, and you didn't get robbed. Saying this so you'll be able to make the changes needed to snatch some votes. Experience and more writing in general is what got him the w that week. I wanted to vote for you but that wouldn't have been been based on what I had in front of me. Figure out the last piece of the puzzle and you'll get to that next level of writing where you get that win

If anyone got robbed that week it was @Adverse for having to push the league forward and didn't want to settle on a tie or give himself the win, but imo he had the better verse that week

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Old 02-18-2021, 01:41 PM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

lmao that’s the most polite way of saying Diablo whooped anyone I’ve ever seen
Old 02-20-2021, 05:24 PM   #8
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

@fraze you need the ext? I might
Old 02-20-2021, 06:48 PM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I’ll take it too incase Rock needs one. It’s late here and there’s been no sign on him

ready when you are @Fagster Rock
Old 02-20-2021, 08:03 PM   #10
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I’ll take it too incase Rock needs one. It’s late here and there’s been no sign on him

ready when you are @Fagster Rock
He pm’d me and asked for one
Old 02-20-2021, 09:29 PM   #11
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
It's not the length that did it although it can help, and you didn't get robbed. Saying this so you'll be able to make the changes needed to snatch some votes. Experience and more writing in general is what got him the w that week. I wanted to vote for you but that wouldn't have been been based on what I had in front of me. Figure out the last piece of the puzzle and you'll get to that next level of writing where you get that win

If anyone got robbed that week it was @Adverse for having to push the league forward and didn't want to settle on a tie or give himself the win, but imo he had the better verse that week
I'm not saying that to take anything away from Diablo's verse. I just feel like it was a winnable battle that I didn't take advantage of. I know there is more I could have done with my verse last week, I'm mostly just disappointed I wasn't able to make the ending clear enough. I robbed myself.

Adverse had a dope verse last week. I was torn on my vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
@fraze you need the ext? I might
Yeah man, I'm running late.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:14 PM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Can't wait to read more from you, @fraze and see you progress your writing. It was, maybe you needed this loss to push yourself further

@Bad Lieutenant great, I needed an ext too. Just brushing up some things and then I'll post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Old 02-21-2021, 11:14 PM   #13
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Posted my verse. Hopefully we don’t get two NS’s in the last week
Old 02-21-2021, 11:56 PM   #14
Bad Lieutenant
BARS

Battle Record: 2-2

Bad Lieutenant is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't drop
Old 02-21-2021, 11:59 PM   #15
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Give me a few minutes.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 02-22-2021, 08:44 AM   #16
fraze

Sorry for the no show guys. Busy week at work, but excuses aside, I didn't come up with an idea worth writing. Still voting this week.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:06 AM   #17
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Give me a few minutes.
You were late.

I don’t allow extensions.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:36 AM   #18
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

But for yourself you do?

Old 02-22-2021, 10:53 AM   #19
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Shitty as it sounds rules are rules, while most people would bend them for 9 minutes but that’s just how Lars is. So he wins by NS

Two battles up for votes, playoffs start on the 1st. Hoping you all bring your A game
Old 02-22-2021, 11:01 AM   #20
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Then he shouldn't qualify for last week's to be in a champion match at all don't come with that rules are rules things when it comes to Lars and let him bully up the league.

Closed Thread