Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 12:04 PM   #981
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

The unorthodox dragon; the paradoxical dragon; the detractyl dragon with ascending tangents with inbred faggots!
I am the death of faggots with red wagon dragons; I *SHOT* A BLUE DRAGON FLYING; turning the blue skies red!

I'm the sentiment of EVIl; the sentiment of rash; slashing faggots with *DEAD FAGGOTS*; in bred faggots!
Red dragons; red dragons; I KILLED A ZILLION RED DRAGONS AND BLUE DRAGONS AS A SWORD OF LIGHT!
Old 10-11-2020, 07:35 PM   #982
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
HOF nom'd.

When light tells ruroni his "sword is my mind" it's a pure stroke of utter GENIUS...imho. What at its surface appears to be a simple comparative analysis of individual strengths between anime characters clearly evolves into something more. Light yagami is a serial killing anti-hero; Ruroni kenshin is a redeemed serial killer. While the phallic misnomer "sword" is most mistaken by neophytes with the pre-tokugawa weaponry prevalent to the old warrior class of ancient Japan...here it is obviously a reference to sweaty cocks. The sword is his mind...basically, light is a nerd who has been 'mind fucked' by kenshin ie under his homoerotic spell.

The beauty of it is...there's also a double entendre, cleverly hidden to all but the most worldly, cosmopolitan and circumspect of readers. Luckily, i am on of those few brave men. The "grand match" here is an allegory. One match, one Roman numeral. Grand 1? Yeah...an obvious reference to the great war. World war one. During which the " Dutch " embodied by light who clearly smokes pot and thus was a " dutch master " finally emancipated the people of the Malay who had been under their rule for approx. three centuries. The overall reference to anime is a reference to smaller Asian people - tied with your dutch reference this is the only logical conclusion. To be concise, the third (and ostensibly the first) reference between swords and minds is an ode to the emancipated rage of the malay people during this era, where the gentle spirit of that population would sometimes be released in sublimation. At times the frenzied whispered in that dark language...they whispered it with awe: "amok". When these men "ran amok", they would sometimes murder entire villages with little more than the wishbone of a chicken, and a sacred jade dildo in the shape of a cow dong. VERY perceptive analysis here sinacog.

The second paragraph continues your unrivaled skill as a bard referencing Einstein's theory of relativity vis a vis thought experiments of molesting (legal 18+) Madagascar dime pieces while jerking off to future issues of playboy on a beam of sunlight. And there's the real twist. Light is not an anime character. He's simply a reference to relativity theory, or we advanced apes grasping at the collective Maya that 2.5 millennia of Plato worship has left us crippled with. Accordingly, it is clear that you are sounding the clarion call to freedom from dichotomized, psychopathic, myopic western thought which has projected its own shadow upon the world post renaissance glory and lutheran angst/repression into a global world war 2x in like 30 years. Basically, you're saying that unless we fuck as many 24 year old Indian dime pieces as possible in the 2020s, the spirit of mahayana Buddhism will devolve into its practical brother zen. This egregious miscalculation of semen reserves can only be saved by wearing a pikachi costume during 3:33, peak numerology, with which a small slit you release the utter masculinity of your jelqed donkey dick, letting it sway proudly in the wind. And that's only the first few lines bro my mind is utterly blown.

Like i said...HOFnom'd
I’m so glad I stumbled upon this lmaoo
Old 10-11-2020, 08:56 PM   #983
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'm the unorthdox dragon; the serpent in the grass; the serpent in the grass; the serpent in the grass; alas the wrath!
Take bloodbaths with blue baths; I shot a bazooka through your eradicated chest; it went through like a model rocket; davy crocket!

I'm the unorthdox dragon; dragonist pen' dragon; unorthdox dragon; dragonist pen' dragon!
Pen' dragon; I STOLE YOUR BLUE/BLEW for handsome randsome; it was a cocky prick!

Age -

I'm the night in shinning armor; battle karma; shot my way through the tube you were in!
I shot my way through the tube you were in; killed a demonic aura with slightest aura than krackdowa/#YOUMADBRO

I'm the night in shinning armor; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma/#YOUMADBRO
I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma; slap your mom than slap her ass; back when she had class!#YOUMADBRO
Old 10-11-2020, 09:57 PM   #984
Sinacog
Satan

Topic - Sea Witch

AJ The Menace -

During the times of numerous times; the ancient relics escaped the earth with the birth of the rapture; the rapture. A sea witch did not like this; she destroyed mermaids and holy spirits with solstice spirit. A icy conundrum came to her and she destroyed mountains, alabaster mountains; and alabaster stones. For where this is faith; there is the sea witch; where she will destroy christianity and humanity. For during he times of plague; sea witches were tortured and were slaves. The rapture; is here; the sea witch destroys mermaids and holy spirits. The sea witch is wicked.

Age -

Numerous times the sea witch died. The End.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:41 AM   #985
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the unorthodox dragon; dragon dragon; dragon serpent with worthless purpose; blaring flames blare you to smithereens!
The Guollotine? Sisstine zing! 'BLOW YOUR TEMPLE APART' with knives and swords; than slice accord!

I'm the blaring phoenix; the blaring phoenix; the heir/air of genius; tearing weakness!
I blare flames from a dragon's flame; I shot *FLAMES* like a person scared of a demon!

I'm the opener besieger; I stretch marks like fat people eating too much; cease' the dutch!
Blaring sin; blaring sin; learn to hush! Because I smoke the kush that made you sea me!

For when there is a dragon and a serpent; the wagon is the worthless; for I am the worthless!
I am a serpent(SER PINT); a clash of titans; the hand of midas touched your golden suns; and made them ONE WITH THE SUN!

Age -

I'm the archipelago of rap; the disease of rap; country steez of rap; the order of the serpent!
I'm the order of what's worthless; I am the country snap; order of rap; caught the beamer; a slice of pizza; easy as cake; easy as pie; a pizza pie!

I'm the order of the serpent; the order of the phoenix; conjure darkness?
Sought the heartless! You cant fathom darkness; I sought jargon and blasted pardons like amnesty in egypt!

I'm the planet of attack like planet of attack; I'm the granite stone of rap; the aritchoke of rap!
I started rap; had a heart attack with martyr rap; than shot your back with catharsis rap; and had a heart attack like light yagami scissor sisters; mister jizzard; fucking lizard; eating blizzard like mom sex; bomb vex; than end your life like gizzard!

I'm the order of the seprent; worthless purpose; the serpent in the grass calls for manking to abide by their rules!
I am the duel of the sun; the entry of what's spun; the ultraviolet sun kiss; the sun wrist from israel; the sun kiss; the dismal; the sun kiss of artichoke of rap; conjuring attack from the spawn of your back; yoda; jungle spider
Old 10-12-2020, 04:36 PM   #986
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

The Unorthodox dragon; the red dragon; the red dragon; the red dragon; the red wagon!
This *dead faggot* Will 'wind up dead' like Sid's toy's!

I'm the holy reverend; solace heaven; I conquered embezzling times with melodious rhymes!
The celibate rhyme is unfuckable; sex with a succubus; you'll succumb(SUCK CUM) to a joke!

I'm the pen' game dragon; cenobite pen' dragon; the unorthodox dragon!
I'm the boxing dragon; I'll put 'BLUE IN A BOX' like the new Nintendo!

I'm the putting you in a box like a beanie baby toy; I'm the joy!
I'm the sands of time; even if I buried you beneath the sands of time you'll still be in a *BOX*!

Age -

I'm putting you in a box like any analogy you want; you succumb to death; you succumb to life; you succumb(SUCK CUM) to breath!
I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma; battling a golden horse with excess force like excess fat on a fat dyke that raps nice like half life#YOUMADBRO!

I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; in the oak of war; you're a storm/.?#YOUMADBRO
I'm the oak of war; the showmen of war; the oak of war; I'm the oak of war; the oak of war; the sands of time; the sands of time; the oak of war!#YOUMADBRO

I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma; battling karma/?.#YOUMADBRO
I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; battling karma; battling dharma!

I'm the oil spill; the oil spill; the oil spill; the oil spill; the oil spill; the oil spill; the oil spill; the oil spill/
I'm Andrew Flores; the standard chorus; the brand of torus; the sands of norms; the land of foreman; the land of forrest; the land of forrest; the land of forrest; the land of chorus!#YOUMADBRO
Old 10-12-2020, 04:46 PM   #987
Sinacog
Satan

Venemous Penmanship - AJ The Menace

Ocean water splashes on a volcano; the drayno
I am the ocean lifter; lifting oceans' with excess' force
Venemous dormant serpent killing tarantulas
Brandish cuts; standard cuts; land of cuts
I'm the oceans' of time; devotion of wine
I cut the *SHROUD OF TURIN* with a cut
I'm the cut of dosages of medicine
Adrenaline; I'm cut like adrenaline
I'm the unorthodox dragon; the orthodox dragon
Red dragon; red wagon; red dragon; red wagon
I'm the brandish cut; the anguish cut
I cut the revolutionary war with swords of war
I'm the anguish cut; the standard cut
I'm the cut of the venomous rhymes
I'm the unorthodox dragon; red dragon
I've seen flowers bloom in the evening June
I'm the cut of war; cutting swords
Swords and Knives; War and light
For I am the dormant of rap; ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
I'm the excess force; the puppet war
I cut swords; like knives and swords
I am war; the belly of the beast
The helping of the disease of grief
Despair and apathy; the blaring amnesty
I cut the necklace/neckless without decapitation
I am anguish swords; anguish sword
Battle force; battle force[/I]
Old 10-12-2020, 10:05 PM   #988
Sinacog
Satan

Venemous Serpent pt.2 - AJ The Menace

Serpent venemous; serpent venemous; serpent venemous; serpent venemous
Embellishment of worthless serpent; worthless serpent
I'm a venomous serpent from the valves of hell
I'm the valves of hell; I have sex with females
For I am the darkness of light; the light of darkness
Plight the harvest with lightning jargon
I'm the enticing armistice; conquer shit
Blue scimitar blade cuts the armor'ed ship
Conquer karma blasting with eradicating swordsman
Smorgasboard of horsemen are KILLED BY HOLY GHOSTS
For I am the soul of ghost; holy ghost
I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS: A HALO IS SCREAMING
Old 10-13-2020, 02:35 AM   #989
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the unorthodox dragon; the unorthdox dragon; the red dragon; the red dragon; the blue/blew dragon with red wagon!
I'm the red wagon; the red wagon; the red wagon; the red wagon; the blue/blew dragon that KILLED THE RED DRAGON FOR THE RED WAGON!

I'm the unorthdox dragon; the unorthodox dragon; the red dragon; the red dragon; the blue dragon; the blue dragon; the blue/blew dragon; the red wagon!
I'm the red dragon; the red wagon; the red dragon; the red wagon; the red dragon dragon; I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS: THE TABLE'S DECIEVING!

I'm the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash!
I am the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of evil!

I'm the unorthdox dragon; the unorthdox dragon; the dragon; pen dragon; the pen dragon; the pen dragon!
The zen dragon; the zen dragon; the pen' dragon; the pen' dragon; the dragon; the pen' dragon; the pen' dragon!

Age -

I Win.
Old 10-13-2020, 05:02 AM   #990
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the blue dragon from the field of daisies; you 'fly with rhymes' you'll need a airplane to conceal your safety!
You can't touch this; can't feel my baby! This is a pussy cat; who would've know that achilles ''HEEL'' was TASTY!

I'm as fly as a spider on the net; You're going to take this sword 'two the heart' like Romeo and Juliet!
Potent poem will sing in vex; you're 'NAUGHT POPULAR' like suicides over the ''NET''!

I'm open with rhymes; like a notebook; slow hooks end your life with ''FAST HOOKS''!
Bash nooks; I'll REEL YOU IN; I don't need *HOOKS* to make this ''pUSSY' SPLASH IN BROOKS!#BODYBAG

I'm the vocal deractyl; the fact; my wingspan is approximently; 500 devil's long with devil's spawn!
I'm a devil spawn; I *CAUGHT* BEAMERS FROM SPACESHIPS; they tried to DISECT ME; But try to respect me!

Steins Gate -

I'm the order of the serpent; the order of the phoenix; you're easy; where's you're fucking rhyme book; slime hook...you didn't let me finish...I'll slide a hook like fishing with wetbacks...that intact wetbacks and wet slacks and wetbacks with wet slacks..wet slacks and wetbacks..wetslacks..wetbacks..wetslacks..wetbacks ...don't try it

I'm the order of the serpent; the order of the dragon; the conjuring of darkness; the conjuring of light; the conjuring of midas//
The caught of rhymes was naught your line; like suicidal tendecies..

So quit thinking you're hot with rhymes; naught today; dragon sla(yur) like mack and dre..quit thinking you're a mac and dre..like doctor dre..dragon slay..than wash away..like pinky and the brain..

I'm the mentor of raps; the conjuring of blackness; wackness is prohibited; the nack for rhymes sucks dick like xzibit kid; so quit thinking you're hot with w(r)aps..like conjuring of blackness like slob and mac..got your back..nah you rap like fucking aristotle with a coffe/.mac..naught today..midwest mac#YOUMADBRO
Old 10-13-2020, 05:14 AM   #991
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Light Yagami? A spar with a vet..you have to URNN MY RESPECT..I'll burn you to ashes!
Learning the flashes? I'll burn you with matchsticks! You're not 'BLUE' like Aziatic!
I'm the heart of rap! Karma slap! Karma slap! Karma slap! Karma rap!
Armed with matics like jubille sprees with ruby spring streets..cute and sing deep#YOUARETOOWEAK
I'm the status of a apostle fused with a dinosaur and a dragon from another dimension
Suffer another invention that wasn't yours..like my 'PEN GAME'..you'll never go insane!

Light Yagami -

I'm the deractyl of rap; the aziatic of w(r)ap; the deractyle of w(r)ap; the mention of CAP!
I'm the deractly of rap; the aziatic of w(r)ap; I taught you a lesson with a smif n wesson? No agression; passed ascension with rapping mention like status prevention!

I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; the karma blasting like aziatic messages/
I'm the super sayain from matic nebula; crushing weights like status in your tub/

Quit thinking your a jubille spree; the need for speed; the need for coke!
I am the need for coke; the need for dope; the need for speed; the need for broke!
Old 10-13-2020, 05:21 AM   #992
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Another dimension? A Fish's Ascension. Space is black; I am in space with a death star attack..
Breath spar with raps..I death star you cats..with breath spar exact..death star a black..
I'm the official rhymer..you have no respect..I'll have sea flashes of a cobra neck..
Vocal/text? Smorgasboard of rhymes..ghosts will affect you with a scimitar before you get sliced through the stomach..guts and stomach..
I'm the potent rhymer..I've seen flashes of the promsied land; yonder man?
Cometh sand..and I'll plummet sand..Heaven's Gates is as sharp as my rhymes; the heart of a rhyme!
I'm the omnipotent being; sharper than swiss cheese; carpentner this deep
Rapture the clean streets with dragons and raptors from a psychic with abracadabra!

Sini -

I'm the sour patch kid; with hour back hit; nouns and similies..pounds with simple beats..ounces of respect..coward to your neck..power of respect..coward and a tech..the ounces of neglect..the power of respect..the ounces of neglect..the power of a tech..is the devour of respect..the ounces of neglect..the hour of a text..coward..post the net..
Old 10-13-2020, 05:25 AM   #993
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'll put rings around your neck..how can you let that trunk sing?
I sing rhymes..and I 'EAT FRY'..like debunking!

Fry -

I'm the noun of rhyme; the noun of line!
I'm the noun of rhyme; the noun of line!
Old 10-13-2020, 05:46 AM   #994
Sinacog
Satan

Age -

I'm Aziatic; I'm Echelon; I've survived a Eon of torture with scorching flames..
The scorching flames..the scorching flames..the scorching flames..the dragon's/hoarse/horse of flames!
I am Aziatic..battling a opponent; my component is dope shit!
Rope quips in dope quips..I'll turn Roger Rabbit..to a JACK RABBIT..MASTURBATE!
For who can handle me? A black rifle and a mac eleven were in the store..
Both were for sale/cell..till' both were USED..the broken fuse..
I'm onyx in stature; bubonic plague rapture..the rapture..
Aziatic rapture..Aziatic master..I conjured darkness..to KILL THE WHITES OF YOUR EYES..

Lelouch Vi Britania -

I'm onyx rapture; onyx rapper; onyx rapture; onyx rapper; onyx rapture; onyx rapper.?#YOUMADBRO
I'm the onyx stature; onyx rapper; onyx stature; onyx rapper; onyx stature; onyx rapper.?#YOUMADBRO

I'm the deractyl of rap; the mention of w(r)ap; the ocean of w(r)ap; the mention of w(r)ap/
I'm the omen of w(r)ap the mention of w(r)ap..abracabra..necramancers..abracadabra..necr omancers..abracadabra..necromancers..abradabra..ne cromancers..

I'm the onyx stature; the velsopraptor; the onyx stature; the onyx rapture; de nada..
Old 10-13-2020, 09:31 AM   #995
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Light Yagami? You couldn't sea the light watching oceans' reside; I have the devotion inside/
Erosion of rocks.; the commotion will shock..when Gibralter's rock smashes a velosrpator; ending chapter/
Ascending after the raptor of rapture..abrcadabra..necromancer..necromancer..
I'm the demon from heaven's plains.. a velsioraptor..I have a chircoraptor born in the prehistoric era; with arms the size of flaring fire..blare with sire
I'm the necromancer; the necromancer..you caught bodies with the hands of time..
You're posessed by a demon; the quest for the evening june till I beat you to doom..
I'm onyx stature..pour sake for a fallen student of the game..prudent and you're lame..
Confuscious is his name..so when I spit propane..a grasshopper will die..next time don't drop pens/pins..

Light Yagami -

I'm the necromancer from June; the end of a chapter; the velsciraptor from the evening of June/
Evening of June..decieving a ruse.. you suck dick a lot like shane mcmahon..hate this dad bod..got a new body with Hasnain Parabtani/

Quit thinking you could fuck with me; succulent emcee; rummage through samples like the hunt of a campel/
You're fucking with ramble..stuck in preamble..I'm the nonchalant emcee with carter 3 tactic; bomb spastic..Aziatic..ballad of the northern lights..salad dwarf at night..ballad of the northern lights..salad for a force of light..necromancer shore to fight..ballad of the north lights..two the ballad two the ballad two the ballad of the northern lights..fuck romeo and juliet..soothe the set..futuristic..due statistic..laugh at a bar..go!

I'm the student w(r)ap; the student of w(r)ap..the student w(r)ap..the student of w(r)ap..nusense of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..nusense of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..student of w(r)ap..future of raptor bitch..stupid bitch..future stich..loser idol/loser idle..keep it 3 bars
Old 10-13-2020, 09:39 AM   #996
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Hasnain Parabtani looks like a demon? Drinking semon from a beamer/
I KAPLOW you to pieces with the sound of a beamer; spaceships laser pen through your lineage..like new blood lines..ALIENS..new blood lines..HAHA!
I'm the necromaner..the necromaner..I shot laser pens with laser pens..
This is a crazy win(d)..I shot you through a computer before..before I tortured your ass for a zillion years#ZILLIONTHQUEER
I'm the onyx stature; the rapture raptor; I commited omnicide on your entire generation..
Platoons and grasshoopers..June and May..everything I have you desire in the evening fire..until I decieve as liar the devil..and you sea the metal..pitchfork..3 bars..good day..

Hasnain Parabtani -

You look like Alyssa?.#YOUMADBRO..You're not a real emcee.
Throw it next to me..football..right now..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..bozo..slow mo..

I'm the nocturnal demon..the shock of the evening; diljot shakur#REMEMBER
I'm the kill shot knocker..kill shot doctor..i shot my way through computers like Runescape with guns..

I'm elvis presley..that's how you should write in the night with plight in the dyke of night/.?#AREYOUREADY
I'm the squire in the evening fire..the fire squire publishing notebooks..the notebooks are real..the notebooks are real..the notebooks are reall..share my yours..oh wait..it's right here#YOU'RENOTHING

I got nothing like you#DOUBLEENTENDRE
Old 10-13-2020, 09:45 AM   #997
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Hasnain parabtani? I've seen you through a Punjabi prison match;; schism slash
I'm the prisoner of war; the schism of war..killing him with war..killing him with a ARSONAL OF WEAPONS..like Arachnids..
Quit thinking you're higher than me..I'm as high as can be..higher than flying fleas..
Disguising in the winter freeze..freeze your knees when I walk in the ring..SKATING RING WITH LOTS OF RINGS AROUND YOUR EYES..THE SCOWL OF THE SURPRISE..
I'm the arsenal of weapons..tekken force..pristine serene source..winter snow..
The sinner snow..the gleaming glow..I KILLED A PERSON NOT A PER SIN..with burning flames..from scorching terrain..

Hasnain parabtani -

In the evening June I sea blue.?#YOUMADBRO
I'm the night in shinning armor; battle aura#YOUMADBROWHOAMITHAT'S IT
Old 10-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #998
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Light Yagami? You couldn't 'sea the light' with a dark catharsis; render heartless/
Ascend as star ship..bending normality.. fallacy dork..using blue electricity for a reality warp/
I'm the mention of pension; pen game insane; A Fish's Ascension. beginning to end ship/
Ascend..rip..begin to ascension for descension..for in paradise..this 'seraphim of light..will be tortured/
I'm the mention of warhammers and grammer..a ascendant for the shores plaster/
A dinosaur master.. breath spar..and this is your death star..core rapture../

Light Yagami -

Colliding with inner thoughts..my heart is molded in a cauldron..calcifer's flame..go!
Old 10-13-2020, 07:51 PM   #999
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

Light YagamI? You're soft as feathers; you'll burn in a place worst than hell; forever!/
I've burned in hell for eternity; this pussy cat swims like a dog in the ocean seas'!/
Devotion seas; I'll burn you in hell for eternity; you won't be there/
I blare flares; you inhalation for rap; means you don't breathe air/
I'm the nocturnal demon; conquering demon; the conquering demon/
The conquering demon; Girbalter's rock to smash you to pieces; frost the rock in freezing/

Light Yagami -

Calicifer's Flame.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:42 PM   #1000
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Everybody on crack
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1