Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-15-2018, 09:22 AM   #41
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

I respect both lars and Nick's opinion how I just don't personally agree with them. It's illogical for NASA to produce every single picture of space. It'd take a world collaboration of ridiculous magnitude. But I do enjoy discussing this shit and see other people's thoughts.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:23 AM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i hate everyone who even entertained the idea of this thread

garbage humans
Old 02-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #43
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I dont believe the earth is flat either..

its their foundation that causes you to look at the 'space exploration' we've supposedly done that is makin these ppl go so crazy lol. they cant prove the earth is flat but what they can discredit would flip the world upside down.

im rlly starting to think the flat earth society is a ploy to label anyone who attacks from this angle as crazy. do you know how many times obama attacked the flat earth society in his speeches? more than a handful
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:30 AM   #44
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
I respect both lars and Nick's opinion how I just don't personally agree with them. It's illogical for NASA to produce every single picture of space. It'd take a world collaboration of ridiculous magnitude. But I do enjoy discussing this shit and see other people's thoughts.
None of my posts have been about NASA, though, thats all on Nick. LOL
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:39 AM   #45
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
None of my posts have been about NASA, though, thats all on Nick. LOL
Its actually apart of ur theory tho.

you cant say nasa hasnt faked the images if your a flat earther because then you would be admitting those curvatures shown are indeed real. your forced to discredit everything they've done by default lol
Old 02-15-2018, 09:40 AM   #46
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

garbage humans
thats ur opinion. I see ya boi..
Old 02-15-2018, 09:42 AM   #47
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:

garbage humans
But it's just that... entertaining.
Old 02-15-2018, 09:57 AM   #48
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Ok, check this out.

do you know who has the next greatest space exploration other than nasa?

The vatican. lol. they have the best everything.. but you wont hear about it and what they're doin with it isnt rlly known. considering their history over a millenia I mean you be the judge.

next.. russia.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...n_trouble.html

my guess is the vatican is controlling anything to do with space. you arent sending shit up there without goin through them and if you do what you find is probably also filtered through them.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #49
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
Ok, check this out.

do you know who has the next greatest space exploration other than nasa?

The vatican. lol. they have the best everything.. but you wont hear about it and what they're doin with it isnt rlly known. considering their history over a millenia I mean you be the judge.

next.. russia.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...n_trouble.html

my guess is the vatican is controlling anything to do with space. you arent sending shit up there without goin through them and if you do what you find is probably also filtered through them.
What about the view of the milkyway from areas that don't have light pollution, where you can see the span of stars...or are those not stars? And even tho it takes light years for the light of stars to reach Earth, stars still last (depending upon type) multiple billions of years. But I digress, what do you consider those glowing objects in the sky to be lol
Old 02-15-2018, 10:19 AM   #50
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
Its actually apart of ur theory tho.

you cant say nasa hasnt faked the images if your a flat earther because then you would be admitting those curvatures shown are indeed real. your forced to discredit everything they've done by default lol
I'm just saying, you would expect the Flat Earth crank to be spouting this stuff about NASA. So far, it's been the threads OP. I haven't had to post a thing.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:22 AM   #51
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
What about the view of the milkyway from areas that don't have light pollution, where you can see the span of stars...or are those not stars? And even tho it takes light years for the light of stars to reach Earth, stars still last (depending upon type) multiple billions of years. But I digress, what do you consider those glowing objects in the sky to be lol
you will have to see videos of the cymatic effects of frequency & vibration on water and matter to understand this part. nikola tesla said to understand the universe you must think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. I consider tesla to be one of the smartest ppl to ever live. hes the legwork and brain behind edison and his ideas brought you shit you use every single day that u prolly dont even know ie, your microwave. I mean you could write 10 books on dude but now I digress lol

the cymatic effects of frequencies such as sound waves on water create the exact same image you see when you as a normal person zoom in on shit in space that isnt the sun or moon. stars, planets, whatever. now does that mean they are in water? a holographic mirage? fuck Idk but its def interesting.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:25 AM   #52
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
The sun, moon, and stars are all rotating around a central point over the North Pole. The underlying cause for this rotation is due to vast cornucopia of stellar systems orbiting around its center of attraction - an imaginary point of shared attraction. This is an extrapolated and more complex binary star movement. Think of a binary star system which moves around an invisible common barycenter. Now add a third body which shares that common center of attraction. Now a fourth. When we add enough bodies the system looks like a swirling multiple system.

The stars in the night sky rotate around common barycenters above the earth just as the sun and moon do. From a location on the earth's surface the stars in the sky might seem to scroll across the night sky with Polaris at the hub. The underlying cause for this rotation is due to vast cornucopia of stellar systems orbiting around its center of mass - an imaginary point completely compliant with the Newtonian system. This is an extrapolated and more complex binary star movement.

Each star in a cluster is attracted to one another through gravitational vectors. Formation is created through gravitational capture - at least three objects are actually required, as conservation of energy rules out a single gravitating body capturing another. The stars maintain their movement over the years through Newton's first law: An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

The stars in the night sky trace almost perfect circles around the hub of the earth because by necessity the mechanics of a multiple system rely intimately on the movements and vectors of every member body. Circular movement is the most perfect, stable movement. If one celestial body is out of place or moves in a different fashion than the other bodies of the group the entire system becomes inherently imbalanced. Eddies, or stars that move out of tandem, will either leave the system entirely or are compelled by the stellar system to move back into its locked pace and apogee. This is why there are no elliptical orbits.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #53
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I'm just saying, you would expect the Flat Earth crank to be spouting this stuff about NASA. So far, it's been the threads OP. I haven't had to post a thing.
lol, very true.

when you pull the cover off that part of the argument and look at it objectively it can have a profound effect. I bet every flat earther that went through that phase would accept just about any model presented correctly following up that feeling it just so happens flat earth is the only other theory we've ever had. no one knows any other theory to put in practice.. maybe a simulation? Idk if anyone would hop on board with that one.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #54
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

To be honest, there are many sub-theories even among us Flat Earthers. As there should be. It's a triumph for free thought. The truth of the matter is, none of us know with 100% certainty. I can only talk on what I know and have learned from my extensive research into the subject.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:32 PM   #55
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Nah man. The earth could be flat. But two sided. We could still sail around the world without going off the edge and shit.
Leaned me. You eating tide pods, bro?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:11 PM   #56
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Lars def trolling. Also, it's not just flat, guys. It's also 2d. That's why when you see it, it's always round no matter which angle. Kinda like Duke nuke'em graphics, where you do a full 360 around someone you killed and it's always facing you.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:57 PM   #57
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I was about to go HAM with some science. Until I realised this is netcees.

#neveragain

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:04 PM   #58
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Old 02-16-2018, 01:27 AM   #59
i eat shit 2018
Banned

i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018 i eat shit 2018

Been learning a lot in the last few days here
i eat shit 2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:12 AM   #60
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I was about to go HAM with some science. Until I realised this is netcees.

#neveragain
Stop lying.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lar stupid faggit-bags, lars champn nbl more theory