Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List
big baby

Old 12-27-2017, 08:53 PM   #21
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
so what are your plans to achieve this goal of not being a dirtbag this year fin?
Go to work. Be on time.

Also, who the fuck are you?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:56 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
How about your boy DAK, son?

Seattle fucked him up, huh?

So, please tell me how he's extraordinary and how he's up in the conversation with Scrambling QB's such as Cam Newton and Russell Wilson? LMAO
All I was saying was dude CAN scramble but he most of the time is looking down field. Also, dude is one year removed from going 13-3 and 23-4 TD/INT ratio. He has a bad year and all the sudden he's a scrub? Lol k bro.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:37 AM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Go to work. Be on time.

Also, who the fuck are you?
@Ghost1 - you going to let this nigga talk to you like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
All I was saying was dude CAN scramble but he most of the time is looking down field. Also, dude is one year removed from going 13-3 and 23-4 TD/INT ratio. He has a bad year and all the sudden he's a scrub? Lol k bro.
He has a bad year and all of a sudden he's a scrub?

IT IS HIS SECOND YEAR BRO! AND HE DIDN'T PLAY THE FULL SEASON LAST SEASON. I WOULD THINK HE'D BE A LOT BETTER OR AT LEAST TRY TO BE A LOT BETTER. HE HAS NO ROOM TO HAVE A BAD YEAR IN JUST A SEASON AND A HALF OF PLAYING FOR THE NFL BRO!!!

Yea, had he played 5-10 seasons, then I get it... Bad seasons happen but come on...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #24
Hawk
Banned

Battle Record: 1-0

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

Sophomore slump coupled with going 6 games without Zeke hurt. With no RB to open up the pass or keep the defense on their toes it's hard to make moves. Dak has a lot of talent, he'll bounce back next season.

Fuck the Cowboys though.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero View Post
Sophomore slump coupled with going 6 games without Zeke hurt. With no RB to open up the pass or keep the defense on their toes it's hard to make moves. Dak has a lot of talent, he'll bounce back next season.

Fuck the Cowboys though.
Not knocking his talent. However, There was a thread where I was mentioning TOP Scrambling QB's and Finny made it a point to enter DAK in to that discussion. I don't consider him on the same caliber as VICK, Cam Newton, or Russel Wilson.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:02 AM   #26
Hawk
Banned

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

Nah he's not there yet.

I wouldn't put Kaep on that list because he didn't have the longevity and was forced into a pocket-passing role, but when he was allowed to do his thing Kaep could scramble/run with the best of them.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero View Post
Nah he's not there yet.

I wouldn't put Kaep on that list because he didn't have the longevity and was forced into a pocket-passing role, but when he was allowed to do his thing Kaep could scramble/run with the best of them.
Yea Kaep highly underrated. Not sure why people always say dude has no talent. Like you said, before being forced in to pocket QB role, he was lighting shit up.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:05 AM   #28
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

@Amen you're new years resolution should be not to be such a fiesty puerto Rican. Lol you bully people.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:16 AM   #29
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@Amen you're new years resolution should be not to be such a fiesty puerto Rican. Lol you bully people.
Don’t call him feisty. He’s a fucking bachelor
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:18 AM   #30
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
He literally can bully no one. He used to be Bag's punching bag. Amen is a feisty chihuahua.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:19 AM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
He literally can bully no one. He used to be Bag's punching bag. Amen is a feisty chihuahua.
I bully you.

Pull up and see what happens, clown.

Punch your fucking skull in.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:21 AM   #32
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Haha aero how have you been. I miss picking on muff he'd get so defensive for a little guy.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:25 AM   #33
Clout

Quote:
I bully you.

Pull up and see what happens, clown.

Punch your fucking skull in.
Americans so angry, haha. Im coming to NYC in a week. What can I do out there. I wasn't keen on philly I did enjoy Pittsburgh though.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:27 AM   #34
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Don’t call him feisty. He’s a fucking bachelor
Lol noted, well nice to meet you
Old 12-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #35
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Americans so angry, haha. Im coming to NYC in a week. What can I do out there. I wasn't keen on philly I did enjoy Pittsburgh though.
NYC during winter time well I guess you can freeze your ass off and walk around
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #36
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
NYC during winter time well I guess you can freeze your ass off and walk around
I'm from Iceland; I prefer colder climates. I actually hated going to Jamaica the heat/humidity was unbearable.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:46 AM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
A lot to do. Whether in doors or out. Day time or night, there is always something to do or visit and see.
Old 12-28-2017, 10:55 AM   #38
Clout

Quote:
A lot to do. Whether in doors or out. Day time or night, there is always something to do or visit and see.
Knicks games worth seeing?
Old 12-28-2017, 02:38 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

go see some standup

the cellar or the stand. i think the stand is the place where the dope "up and comers"/not completely mainstream acts are usually at, on weekdays and shit. while the cellar will have a bunch of queers but you also get a dave attell or someone popping in. but word the cellar is like the john stewart flunkies and aziz ansari's now. while the ari shaffir/big jay etc types more frequent the stand (though they do both)

but this is coming from a guy who's only looked at nyc from across the river in garbage jersey

like an american
Old 12-28-2017, 02:40 PM   #40
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Knicks games worth seeing?
MSG is always worth going to visit whether the Knicks are playing well or not. I've always had a good time.