Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default We deserve the punishment

Disclaimer: I know I left the site in its time of need but needed a non-facebook place to vent

As educated Americans we should have done more

I hate to be negative when the country needs to come together but every single person I know personally that openly voted for Trump and who is now celebrating is someone I consider unintelligent and useless

I just don't see any positives with this outcome

Here's to the revolution

#KingObama
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:33 AM   #2
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao i, for one, welcome our future Russian overlords
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:39 AM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Disclaimer: I know I left the site in its time of need but needed a non-facebook place to vent

As educated Americans we should have done more

I hate to be negative when the country needs to come together but every single person I know personally that openly voted for Trump and who is now celebrating is someone I consider unintelligent and useless

I just don't see any positives with this outcome

Here's to the revolution

#KingObama
seconded.

every single last one of them didn't make it past high school and generally lives in the same shit hole town they grew up in.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:55 AM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
you are seeing the beauty of your country right before your eyes.

The right, the opportunity, to have your voice heard.

whether you agree with its outcome or not.

this is democracy as its finest.

this is what your country stands for.

trump won because you, the people, decided it was for the best.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:07 AM   #5
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

I didn't vote for anyone and I feel good as hell right now that trump won.

I'd rather have trump being openly racist and idiotic, than to have Hillary in the White House smiling and lieing everyone
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:07 AM   #6
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

I haven't liked Hillary for years tho
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:25 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

hillary won the popular vote:

http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

the olds simply out-voted the youth in key battleground states as usual. 55% of voters were 45+.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:27 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
hillary won the popular vote:

http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

the olds simply out-voted the youth in key battleground states as usual. 55% of voters were 45+.
lmao so you're basically blaming Destros drinking buddies for your countries crisis?
Old 11-09-2016, 10:31 AM   #9
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Cue the standard two pints of liberal tears and a packet of manufactured outrage.

I'm seeing the same heads in the same sand as I saw over Brexit. The same utter incomprehension at how people could be so ignorant and, here it comes again, so wwwwwwwwwacist!

Don't blame voters for which end of the shitty baguette they nibbled.

The blame here lies firmly on the shoulders of the Democratic establishment who shafted a good candidate because 'it was time for a woman president,' regardless of who that woman might be.

Those who obsess over making history, oft become it.

People do not vote over tired, banal identity politics. They vote for change, for jobs, homes and health, none of which Clinton troubled herself to provide answers to over the course of an arrogant, entitled campaign.

I'm amazed Harambe only got 11,000 votes.

People didn't move towards Trump. They moved AWAY from the failed policy experiment that is neoliberalism. Now, the Left needs to get off its fucking high horse, stop bleating about microaggressions and tackle some fucking issues before it's too late.

Because the next four years are looking absolutely spellbinding!

WELL DONE, AMERIBRUHS!
Old 11-09-2016, 10:42 AM   #10
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
Allan o dywyllwch

Battle Record: 10-0

Champed
- AOWL Season 7
- Art of Writing League

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant future

Trump getting in is a negative. Hilary not getting in is a positive. We at neutral right now. Stop being so melodramatic.
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:51 AM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Cue the standard two pints of liberal tears and a packet of manufactured outrage.

I'm seeing the same heads in the same sand as I saw over Brexit. The same utter incomprehension at how people could be so ignorant and, here it comes again, so wwwwwwwwwacist!

Don't blame voters for which end of the shitty baguette they nibbled.

The blame here lies firmly on the shoulders of the Democratic establishment who shafted a good candidate because 'it was time for a woman president,' regardless of who that woman might be.

Those who obsess over making history, oft become it.

People do not vote over tired, banal identity politics. They vote for change, for jobs, homes and health, none of which Clinton troubled herself to provide answers to over the course of an arrogant, entitled campaign.

I'm amazed Harambe only got 11,000 votes.

People didn't move towards Trump. They moved AWAY from the failed policy experiment that is neoliberalism. Now, the Left needs to get off its fucking high horse, stop bleating about microaggressions and tackle some fucking issues before it's too late.

Because the next four years are looking absolutely spellbinding!

WELL DONE, AMERIBRUHS!
british uh-oh.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:56 AM   #12
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
Allan o dywyllwch

Battle Record: 10-0

Champed
- AOWL Season 7
- Art of Writing League

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant future

And an America-Russia friendship can only be good.
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:24 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Baron is 1000 percent on point.

Although bernie sanders wasnt a good candidate
Old 11-09-2016, 11:30 AM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
british uh-oh.
lmao he the one with the british teeth though

he an honorary brit in my opinion

if he ever visit my city the beer and coke are on me
Old 11-09-2016, 03:03 PM   #15
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Its not really a punishment, more of a revelation...more of America should be waking up now. I saw the troll posts the closer we got to election, the whole writing in Bernie Sanders, the whole 3rd party voters. There was no way that a write in or a 3rd party would have overcame those 2 due to the coverage they got, and yet...they thought it was the right decision, only thing left to do is watch how this all plays out. People just need to wake up & start being more observant about whats going on, I heard & seen a bunch of people sit out of voting due to the rumors flying around & how Trumps straightforward approach won everyone over the whole play on Killary & all that nonsense...looks like we just have to grab Lady Liberty by the pussy and watch the outcome now