Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-29-2016, 09:36 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Chill Phil suck a boner fagot
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:44 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
King, right? what up dude.

lol @uh-oh "I don't support Trump, I'd just vote for him." Got it. But forreal, what makes you think Bernie is a dope?
I would rather have aids than pancreatic cancer or some shit. If i had to pick. That doesnt mean i support aids. Id just rather we all had aids then we all had some non treatable cancer.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:46 PM   #23
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@uh-oh, I dig your beats man. keep making them.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #24
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmao
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:52 PM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-reque...s-b-1762064789

Fuck this racist piece of shit, and fuck you for supporting him.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:00 PM   #26
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

honestly, I'm not even trying to have this conversation (despite what it looks like). I can understand conservative principles and why people vote republican (most of my family is pretty staunchly republican), and I respect different points of views even when I don't agree with them. But forreal, Trump is a joke gone wrong, and I have never heard a single person give a reasonable explanation for considering him a serious presidential candidate. Living abroad really magnifies how stupid the rest of the world thinks America is for supporting him. No man, or country, is an island, bros. Be smarter than this.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #27
Ghost1

This thread sucks fuck black people
Old 02-29-2016, 10:11 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Yeah f trump....but still better than Hillary right?

@ oats
@Diode

I mean Hillary going to the black churches and talking stereotypically black ain't just as patronizing and racist right?

F this election.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
what about them @timeless? what in his tax plan don't you like?
What is there to like?

For starters my employer has to pay more in taxes which puts a strain on his business, on a more personal level i go from paying roughly 15 percent taxes to 20 percent in taxes. But thats alright right since hes punishing the wealthy with a 54 percent tax on total earnings

Its tomfoolery, and it helps no one. If his plan was to punish the rich and give breaks to those who need it that would be dofferent buts its huge sweeping higher taxes on all.

But dont worry says bernie the dopie jewfuck, because everyone will be making more money to begin with. Whats a 5 percent tax increase when you are making more money to compensate? Uhh hey dumbass. Do you think businesses how they are now can survive with the numbers of employees they have now if everyone makes at LEAST 15 an hour?. And on top of that you want to hit small business owners with an extra 6.25 percent tax. Way to stick it to the man. Feel the burn.

And hey lets make college free so kids can go to a two year college and get a nonsense degree they cant find a job for. Meanwhile those downtrodden plebs in the inner city still got a shit federally standardized education to begin with so college still is a pipedream. But hey they can make 15 an hour and make it out the ghetto. Wrong. If they can get a minimum wage job at 7.50 an hour they arent gonna magically find one when the pay os doubled. There are no jobs in these enviornments so sell drugs youngin. Etc.

Its all fucked. Theyre all fucked. If trumps the republican nod nothing changes except maybe he repeals obamacare and saves me 325 dollars a year in penalties and my taxes dont change.

Thats what you dummies need to understand too, the president is just a piece of the government. We arent electing a king. Were electing a glorified puppet with some priveleges who can have everything overturned and even be impeached.

They all suck and it DOESNT MATTER
Old 02-29-2016, 10:47 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Your understanding of economics is at the GED level to the surprise of nobody.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:52 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Oh watch out guys its diode with his quick one sentence retort where he says nothing.

You add nothing to anything ever.

Lets break this down at a ged level ok bud.

20>15

Is that on par with your ohio university book-learning oh wise one.

Please sir im just a dumb pleb and numbers just be confusing, dont mind me
Old 02-29-2016, 10:55 PM   #32
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

your teeth would get fixed for free tho
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:04 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

My teeth have been fixed, and it wouldnt be free. Me you and everyone would be paying 2.2 percent of our incomes toward it and employers 6.2 percent. But its free i forgot
Old 02-29-2016, 11:20 PM   #34
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

thing is @uh-oh, your understanding of econ IS that basic, that it's hard to have a discussion. and that's not an indictment on you personally, since most people don't care to get through the mathematical and historical rigors to really study economics. as a result, overly simplistic concepts like "businesses won't be able to hire people if they have to pay people more, just think about it!" gain more traction than they deserve. A meta-analysis done recently showed how businesses actually fared after the minimum wage went up in the past, and lo and behold, they did just fine - often they improved. bottom lines were fine, hiring remained the same or improved, the sky didn't fall. to those who have studied economics, this election cycle is a reincarnation of "supply side economics," which has not been taken seriously since the 80s, on either side of the aisle.

The inverse idea, that is all over republican debates these days, is that cutting taxes leads to job growth, which is also demonstrably inaccurate when you look at history. Then again, studying meta-analysis and economic history/theory is a whole lot less entertaining than watching Trump make fun of people on stage, so I get it.

I'm not saying I wholeheartedly agree with Bernie's propositions (I tend to think some demographics can handle changes like that, while other markets are more fragile), but everyone knows the free college stuff won't go through anyway, so why make that the defining issue? And most of the people (on here) complaining about the increased taxes will feel very little of that burden, if at all. it's just that kneejerk "I hate paying taxes" that people cash in on. Of course we hate paying taxes, but that's how we pay for civilization.

but word, don't trust the jews. vote Drumpf.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:46 PM   #35
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
thing is @uh-oh, your understanding of econ IS that basic, that it's hard to have a discussion. and that's not an indictment on you personally, since most people don't care to get through the mathematical and historical rigors to really study economics. as a result, overly simplistic concepts like "businesses won't be able to hire people if they have to pay people more, just think about it!" gain more traction than they deserve. A meta-analysis done recently showed how businesses actually fared after the minimum wage went up in the past, and lo and behold, they did just fine - often they improved. bottom lines were fine, hiring remained the same or improved, the sky didn't fall. to those who have studied economics, this election cycle is a reincarnation of "supply side economics," which has not been taken seriously since the 80s, on either side of the aisle.

The inverse idea, that is all over republican debates these days, is that cutting taxes leads to job growth, which is also demonstrably inaccurate when you look at history. Then again, studying meta-analysis and economic history/theory is a whole lot less entertaining than watching Trump make fun of people on stage, so I get it.

I'm not saying I wholeheartedly agree with Bernie's propositions (I tend to think some demographics can handle changes like that, while other markets are more fragile), but everyone knows the free college stuff won't go through anyway, so why make that the defining issue? And most of the people (on here) complaining about the increased taxes will feel very little of that burden, if at all. it's just that kneejerk "I hate paying taxes" that people cash in on. Of course we hate paying taxes, but that's how we pay for civilization.

but word, don't trust the jews. vote Drumpf.
The minimum wage wasn't doubled, so ur meta-analysis is irrelevant

u sound smart tho

FYI I'm not a trump supporter, I'm pretty much anti government. The system works, yea, but it'll always be corrupt until we take the money out of politics.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:47 PM   #36
Useless
100%

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Lol @ the 50 yr old stoner who works part time for a shitty cell phone company calling anyone scum.

Define irony
Old 02-29-2016, 11:55 PM   #37
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

the minimum wage HAS doubled over time, and in the past gone up nearly double within a year. yet if you weren't so smitten with your ignorance you'd know that Bernie's plan is not an overnight change to 15 an hour, but a gradual increase. we could also talk about wages in relation to cost of living IE how the purchasing power of our wages have actually gone down, but something tells me your little google searches aren't quite up for that.

you sound dumb tho
Old 03-01-2016, 12:59 AM   #38
Useless
100%

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Obviously its doubled over time lol wtf. When did it almost double in a year?

Something tells me u think ur a lot smarter than u are.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:12 AM   #39
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
http://gawker.com/donald-trump-reque...s-b-1762064789

Fuck this racist piece of shit, and fuck you for supporting him.
Racism will never go away. Surprised so many people are against it tbh, should just let it be lol it is what it is. Always has been always will be.
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:14 AM   #40
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

lol so I think I'm smarter than I really am because I've studied a topic in-depth and know what I'm talking about? ok buddy. something tells me you're just an idiot.

look up the history of minimum wage in terms of purchasing power (the metric economists use, as opposed to the nominal dollar which politicians use to communicate with morons such as yourself). you'll find several instances where raising it nearly doubled its value overnight.

if you want to smugly dismiss arguments that you clearly don't understand, expect to be talked down to. I'd suggest shutting the fuck up and learning something while you're here.

Last edited by oats; 03-01-2016 at 01:44 AM.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
go back to rb, guys dont talk to useless, useless named for mod skills, useless needs attention, useless opinions useless