Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You're wrong.

Then look at politicians...the evil dick Chaney gave 70 percent of his income to charity. The wonderful obama? 1 percent. Ask diode what percent he gave to charity last year?

That's the point. There are a lot of posers out there. Diode is one of them.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:59 PM   #42
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
You're wrong.

Then look at politicians...the evil dick Chaney gave 70 percent of his income to charity. The wonderful obama? 1 percent. Ask diode what percent he gave to charity last year?

I don't consider politicians to in any way reflect the giving nature of normal humans, in which religion or lack thereof doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

I do charity work, not because God told me to, but because I can and that means I should. I know many non believers who think this way.

I agree there are many posers, I can't comment on whether or not Diode is or not because I don't know shit about what he does in his personal life. He seems like a good guy. I like to believe the best of people until they prove me wrong.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:00 PM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're wrong.

I would be so pleased if you died childless. You are a negative influence on this world and the day people like you leave this mortal coil is a good day for humanity.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:01 PM   #44
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

And you don't have to do charity work, or donate shit tonnes of money to be a good person, giving practical advice and education to people on how they can improve their situation is just as valuable, there are many ways to use your personal attributes to give to others less fortunate, it doesn't have to be money.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:03 PM   #45
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Anti-abortion, anti-civil rights, anti-this, anti-that are not fucking charities by the way, fuckface.

The Koch Brothers should be tarred, feathered, and burned on your front lawn you fucking hillbilly.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:07 PM   #46
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I think you're both good people.
@Diode @Nigger Jim it's not about what we say, it's about what we do.

Excuse me, finna start my own bible n shit, call me Saint Witty The Witness.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:16 PM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

So diode....how much time did you spend on charity this past year? How much money?

Witty.....advice on how to fix a sandwich ain't the same as giving a man one when they are hungry.

Just saying...there is a difference. Lotta cats like diode don't practice what they preach when it comes to social fairness.

They just tell you what you should do and how stupid you are if you don't believe like them. You a Christian? You stupid. You should give money and jobs to the poor. Holler atcha though gotta go boat breh.
Lololpolol
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Diode is really just an ego filled with contradictions propped up by the idolatry of stuff.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:22 PM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Diode is a pharisee. He heaps burdens upon others that he wouldn't lift with a finger. You are selfish and self centered. You legit think you are better than people aND find a pseudo solace in the fact that you can say you are *for a cause * and that people who go to the far flung corners of the earth to dig wells and build schools etc are idiots for not believing in your causes.

I legit weep for you. Yiu have made money your God in the last days and heaped together yourself wealth. Yiu wanna impress me? Go give a chunk to a food kitchen etc. Show you are for something by doing....rather than just talking about it like an expert when you are only an expert in posing. You lonely hipster.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:47 PM   #50
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Witty.....advice on how to fix a sandwich ain't the same as giving a man one when they are hungry.
True, but as the saying goes, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:11 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
True, but as the saying goes, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.
Yeah but give him a fish first if he is hungry right?
Old 02-26-2016, 10:15 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

Stop projecting.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:23 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Silence, pharisee.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:25 PM   #54
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Yeah but give him a fish first if he is hungry right?
Fair point.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:32 PM   #55
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Nods.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:42 PM   #56
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Silence, pharisee.
The only person who can feasibly be silenced here is you.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:14 PM   #57
veritas
HALL OF FAME

And then the bam threat. Typical.

I mean you are the enlightenmented owner....and the man who disagrees with you you call a nigger then ban.

Checkmate.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:23 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You speak for fairness but you marginalize those different and those you perceive as less than you.
Old 02-28-2016, 07:46 AM   #59
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I'd like to think I can constructively contribute to this thread..
While some of these personal attacks are hilarious, when it comes to the actual issue/ subject line...you are talking past each other.
And by "you" I'm mainly referring to uh-n&Diode, and N-wordJim&Diode..

@uh-oh,
I guess as far as being a white male who doesn't feel the ills of society to the core on a daily basis, the main question would be about the future, and the sustainability of systemic issues which you might not feel now but could certainly feel later if/when the shit hits the fan.
I don't wake up in the morning and worry about college debt, stagnant wages, and Citizens United. But am I grateful that people are out there bringing attention to these matters and "fighting" for causes to help the situation?. You better believe it. If those 3 things I just mentioned don't sound like "big deals" to you, then I don't know what to say to you. I mean, you're a smart guy. Answer me why you make 12 bucks an hour with your intelligence. I've got a feeling it has more to do with the 2nd issue I mentioned than any reflection on your value in the marketplace.
I could continue but I hope you see my point.
Just because "we" don't "feel it" now, does not mean that major structural issues could not fuck this country entirely.. to the point where even white males who can afford decent food and prostitutes would really feel the Ills.

@Diode,
you seem like a reasonable guy but then again I have not seen all of the context and past arguments for why NiggerJim holds such opinions of you. I'm willing to hear you all out, but tbh I would not go out of my way to do so, and am not too concerned.

@Nigger Jim,
I understand you're using an extreme example to make a point, but the Dick Cheney 70% charity example is pretty laughable. The guy was a corporate and industrial shill in Congress and a war criminal as VP. And, to tell you the truth, I don't think those are subjective opinions; they're facts. Now, let's assume the 70% figure is correct, let's ask ourselves if the 30% is still more than he needs (Yep), and how many lives and environments did he "indirectly ruin" to get the 100%?.. You seem to be well-versed in Christianity..Will the 70% get him the wink and nod from St.Pete?, or will there be an *asterisks*- so to speak- regarding the awe and shock of hundreds of thousands of dead?, or the destruction of American values. I don't know a percentage, but I can tell you with certainty that not every person we tortured at a CIA blacksite was a terrorist. God bless

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-28-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 11:07 PM   #60
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

ITT ambitionless HS dropout lampoons more intelligent and successful Netcees for caring about people who aren't just uneducated bums by choice like him

this is Murica
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote