Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
When it's warmer for sure. Just don't bring your lady around me unless she's got friends.
niGGa please... She doesn't like dark skin or asians. But she got plenty of friends... And a sister who's bad... But her sister out in Cali right now.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:45 PM   #62
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
niGGa please... She doesn't like dark skin or asians. But she got plenty of friends... And a sister who's bad... But her sister out in Cali right now.
You realize you’re talking to an inanimate object right?
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #63
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
NC is pretty much just a collective of battlers from multiple websites all across the web encompassing diff eras already though

even I'm originally "from" RB (and many more along the way)

hardly anyone at NC started here

we're already the board Boston wants to create

Preach.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:48 PM   #64
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post

Anytime someone says "my girl doesn't like" is just projecting on your part and protecting on hers. You're projecting your hopes that she doesn't like niggas and she's protecting your heart by agreeing. She LOVES NIGGAS, especially ball players. The sister out in Cali I'll connect with her later.

Old 02-05-2018, 03:52 PM   #65
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Lmaooooo
Old 02-05-2018, 03:53 PM   #66
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Anytime someone says "my girl doesn't like" is just projecting on your part and protecting on hers. You're projecting your hopes that she doesn't like niggas and she's protecting your heart by agreeing. She LOVES NIGGAS, especially ball players. The sister out in Cali I'll connect with her later.
Nah it's a fact.

But yo, when you come to NY or PA holla so we can box nigga.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:24 PM   #67
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao no1 else sitting here wondering why aero itt attempting to identify w black basketball players tho lmfaoo negged idiot
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:24 PM   #68
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

must spread

gping to fucking nuke the nbl w negs and then give you your proper come uppance stand by
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:27 PM   #69
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol nuke the NBL hahaha...

term is fitting.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:49 PM   #70
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

@Ghost1 was hilarious haha. Can't we all just get aling. @Aero I'm the only nigga here with nba-esque height. Shit is overrated, clothes are expensive for us sky scrapers.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:21 AM   #71
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@Ghost1 was hilarious haha. Can't we all just get aling. @Aero I'm the only nigga here with nba-esque height. Shit is overrated, clothes are expensive for us sky scrapers.
Isaiah Thomas is exactly my height and I'd dunk on you. But yea height is overrated. You 6'9 for no reason I know your parents a little disappointed. You should come to US during All Star weekend and we can pretend you're a player and pull vapid women.

Old 02-06-2018, 09:08 AM   #72
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lmao stfu
Old 02-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #73
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Isaiah Thomas is exactly my height and I'd dunk on you. But yea height is overrated. You 6'9 for no reason I know your parents a little disappointed. You should come to US during All Star weekend and we can pretend you're a player and pull vapid women.
Yea I can be the light skin LeBron and you can be my side kick the Jeremy Lin with a touch of downs.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:39 PM   #74
For Battling

Touch of downs LOTB

Tags
unemployed a d/r faggit