Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 02:19 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Krucial Th1rt3en (1-2) vs. bleak (1-6) - KRU WINS

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due Thursday Feb 8th and will be open until Sunday.
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

@Krucial Th1rt3en @bleak
Old 02-06-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Gd I need an alias wtf is this record

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-08-2018, 05:32 PM   #3
Krucial Th1rt3en
Ill Fuck your Bitch 4Real

Battle Record: 1-1

Krucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant futureKrucial Th1rt3en has a brilliant future

this aint a Mario game wen i say im dumpin Shells out a Cannon,
u hittin the floor like Satan Castout, thats a Hell of a landing.

u aint gon do shit, n your homies better shut they damn lips,
bcuz i wood blaze your circle if anyone from your Camp Trips.

test me, playin Games wit the Devil will make u sorry,
u dont want our Pencils to Cross, like Charlie Charlie.

u say your GodLike? well, now i would like to tell u...
ur words r forced the hell out of, so u think the power of Christ Compels u.

Last edited by For Battling; 02-09-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:56 PM   #4
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Ur bitch or ur cash. I need it all, the thought is tempting.
They both choked up when arms out... the Force is strong within me.
My demons riding, steaming by and making lore real
If u claim Kru's a fix to win, u best have that &then some more steel.
gun's so hot it pops. the fun don't stop, we ride shove
By my count, he fairs badly. I'll pull up and fry anything you can think of
collected yo bitch's loot to let you know the score... light!
just had to build a case &she was on my tower within the Fortnite.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by For Battling; 02-09-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:14 AM   #5
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

13- opener was meh, camp trip was an okay idea could've been executed better, 3rd was lost on me, closer decent idea again, wording need work.

Bleak- opener idea okay, the end rhymes hurt it, crusading was okay, flip could of been stronger, 3rd didn't mean much to me not sure if it's me or you, this didn't mean much to me either.

Not a great battle. Both show potential though. Bleak last two bar hurt him here, as I can't see the play or angle. I'm over in England so I'm not sure if it's missing something or there just not being a lot there. 13 showing a little more progress on the concept side, but still need work on his execution. 3rd bar again was lost on me, you guys are gonna have to come a bit more universal if it's gonna translate to me. In the end I'm not really sure who wins here. I'm gonna give it 13 though because the last two of breaks were just complete misses for me. Vote 13
Old 02-10-2018, 08:43 PM   #6
Sovereign
The Bat God

Battle Record: 1-2

Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en

> Not bad. Both of these concepts are played but you at least executed and tied them together well.

> You ever hear about the concept of a wordplay working both ways? This one doesn't. "I wood blaze your circle"... that shit ain't grammatically correct.

> I get the feeling that this concept is played, but I don't recall ever having seen it before, and the bar is pretty well-executed, so it gets my stamp of approval.

ur words r forced the hell out of, so u think the power of Christ Compels u[

> It's generally a bad look to use a concept similar to one you've already used in the same battle.

Overall: Not a horrible verse by any means, but not particularly exceptional either, and noticeably flawed. [10/20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak

> You're right, the rhyming in this bar was extremely forced. Though the concept wasn't too bad.

> You might also want to familiarize yourself with the idea of wordplays needing to work both ways. "If you claim crucifix to win..."
- Doesn't sound right, does it? Additionally, I hope that you didn't mean to convey the wordplay steel / steal at the end, since that also doesn't work,
but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

> I don't get it, but one-syllable rhyming for the win.

just had to build a case &she was on my tower within the Fortnite.

> This concept seems a bit counterproductive since a fortnight is a fairly long period of time (two weeks). I also feel like the wordplay at the end doesn't really work. A creative concept but not too well-done.

Overall: You had a decent opener but everything after that was lackluster, to say the least. [9/20]
MVGT: Krucial Th1rt3en
Old 02-11-2018, 08:54 AM   #7
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Camp trips was nice

Vs

Choked up was solid
Krus a fix was cool

Got it 2-1 for bleak

v/bleak
Old 02-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #8
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Seemed like Kru had a Hell/religous theme going on lol
Overall both had misses. I can see this going either way
Camp Trip was cool
Crucifix was better
I have to go with Bleak by a hair,
V/Bleak
Old 02-11-2018, 10:57 AM   #9
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

its basic and corny man, it’s like saying I’ll take ur soul out ur shoe
ok this one was better, not bad
i used a Charlie Charlie line like 3 years ago man lol this one didn’t even have an effect. Crossing pencils? That’s the fucking punch? 1 Star nah
ur words r forced the hell out of, so u think the power of Christ Compels u.
nah

alright you told me this was an old verse, I’m guessing before you started elevating. So I won’t hold it against you but the only thing I liked tbh is camp trip

Vs

decent at best
cool concept and nameplay but wording in second line is choppy, ok bar
what? Lol
just had to build a case &she was on my tower within the fortnite
mah

Vote bleak, barely
Old 02-11-2018, 12:59 PM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

What was with the hell theme here with Krucial. Strange. Took away from the impact of the verse imo. Ironion then that bleak had the best line in the battle with the crucific. I accept that it's probably played however it was worded the most effectively out of all the punches here. Charlie Charlie was Krus best. Fortnite was okay from bleak. Kru is adapting well just needs to fine tune the delivery. Make it harsher. Slicker. Bleak is still testing out what works for him. Don't be discouraged. Stay in. I was 1-8 my first LLL season.

Vote Bleak
Old 02-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #11
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

krucial came better than normal.. I cant exactly quote anything but I see the improvement. bleak.. I dont rlly understand bro sometimes I see glimpses of sum cleverness then verses like this make me feel like u arent trying. I honestly think krucial had the better attempts at a clever diss in this one with the camp fire line soo

vote - krucial
Old 02-11-2018, 03:54 PM   #12
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Camp trips and power of christ

Vs

Force

V krucial
Old 02-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #13
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

This was coo

----

Nice Opener

Idk this is a toss up honestly, was a ok battle nothing to crazy to point out on either sides, but it was close. I'm going w/ Krucial

V-Krucial
Old 02-12-2018, 12:34 AM   #14
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Kruc
camp trips was decent

not feeling the rest

Bleak
opener & next bar both had good concepts but man, ur executioning n wording fucked then up

not a great battle
v/kruc for having the only hit
Old 02-12-2018, 01:37 AM   #15
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

7Kru -- didnt like your hell concepts....slightly better wording than Bleak. W/ that said charlie charlie was ok.

Bleak -- wording issues but i thought the kruifix line was aight.....fortnite coulda been something. You had better misses.

edge to bleak. vote- bleak
Old 02-12-2018, 01:56 AM   #16
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Krucial I enjoyed the camp trip play & that closer but there is irony in that line as well...
otherwise this was a fair showing, the Mario line would have been cool but to me its eh.
good job...

bleak...you hit me the same amount of hits as your opponent, I didnt really enjoy the last 4 lines though...
that was eh to me as well, so you two are on equal ground right now in my eyes...
nice work though...

overall I think I have bleak winning this one, krucial had a few decent lines.
the camp line was oddly worded but seems cool just because of the visual you try to bring.
that ending was pretty goofy though. thats what me leaning with bleak even though Im sure someone gets those 2 lines.
decent battle.

v/bleak
Old 02-12-2018, 05:08 AM   #17
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

I think that Camp Trip was the LOTB. It was very solid. Opener was cool too, wasn't feeling that pencil bar though and closer was aight.

Bleak, I'm tired of "arms" bars, sorry. That's a -1 for me. I like the crucifix wp but your punch didn't live up to it. Coulda been harsher. Fry line was weird, don't get it. Also, I heard about fortnite, but I'm not into the game itself so the bar is lost on me.

This is a clear win for Krucial 13 for me.