Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 01-26-2018, 11:45 AM   #1
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future
Default My creation

People said the last piece was too short. This one has 10 verses but I'm only posting a few. I gave enough feedback for that.

+MY CREATION+

In the still of black, before light was present/ I filled the vast with sight and essence/ bound fields of grass, to the heights of heaven/ then sealed and masked the night with sketch's/ of constellations, lakes shimmered and reflected purity/ so nourished with the water serene / arose massive and great pillars of respected piety/ I flourish, holy martyr of dreams/ as twirling stars of immense proportions/soon galaxies swirling starts an intense contortion/ came hurling Sparks with intensive portions/ stemmed my early thoughts l intend to flourish/soon erratic gases fused and guised in nebulas/ schematic masses used the light that fed the love//

To my surprise there was mutiny/ until Christ arrived with scrutiny/ And the holy one had banished Satan/ in to hell where lowly slum and famine waited/ the steel I clasp was tight and heavy/ to till my acts with might that's steady/ they will feel my wrath and fight when ready/ cuz my skills with axe just smite the many/ these drones that hate are viewless fakes/ so I chose to make the human race/ as I molded clay while fusing fate/ so I'm holding brave to my newest faith/ the man devised became lonely thus/ I planned a wife for his only trust/ so the book I script of related themes/ made a plan, and took a rib and created Eve/ my servants told, not to eat from the ancient trees/ but soon a serpent Rose from the flagrant leaves/ with free will they have to choose right from wrong/ they have failed and soon to see how the night won't Dawn//

I wasn't born or raised on this Earth/ dazzling lights scorn arrays from my birth/ with a storm I tore away from the dirt/ before I even formed displays of my work/ I emanate life from one breath and levitate light/ as deep as the sun's depth when I meditate nights/ I arrived in excellents as I scribed in my sentences/ while I compose manuscripts give rise to my testaments/ finger tips sculpted the mountains from every breath I let loose/ inject fumes of nitrogen gases and hydrogen atoms that set plooms/ I spit on the ground until I parted and shook the sands/ til rivers formed from my saliva glands and over took the lands/ with movements so gracious I used the knowledge of ancients/and manipulated tree tops for a paint brush I used and painted/ my campaign invaded landscapes across where my hands laid/ making grand lakes I admired my work, that my brush and strands made/

Im the DNA composer of the strands and gears that's generally patterned/ that's so chemically crafted and genetically mastered/I checked my memory backwards solely for the tendency to craft words/the planets and matter of energy I intended to gather/I used to create this Celestial graph work soon in embedded in patterns/mix a better scheme that Cause stars to clash and crashed with/such Immaculate Fashions of actions friction caused fractions/to spark the visual vastness I encrypted so massive/I used the descriptions and status to mimic the gases/of the Big Bang to seal in the masses that depicted the madness/like critical matches to put together atmosphere and weather effects/I created the atlas with oceans of Tears you couldn't even measure the depths//
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 03:42 AM   #2
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

No feedback at all huh.....?
Uppin
Old 01-29-2018, 07:21 PM   #3
Lyriscologist

Lyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant futureLyriscologist has a brilliant future

nice dude, the god pov was pretty dope.. well constructed with schemes and imagery, smoothe flow throughout.. solid bro
Lyriscologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:22 PM   #4
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
No feedback at all huh.....?
Uppin
Gotta feed other pieces to get feed.

That's been the way of the forum for years.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #5
Sunny

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

Flow nicely done
Solo bars
Stroy went nice and smooth
You are one of the creative writer on here
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MORE
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:20 PM   #6
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Gotta feed other pieces to get feed.

That's been the way of the forum for years.
I been giving plenty of feedback actually.... Take a look around. I don't just say "yo nice drop pz!" If you haven't seen the fact I been giving then look closer
Old 01-31-2018, 01:44 PM   #7
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

If that's true then you should have gotten feed...right?
Old 01-31-2018, 05:07 PM   #8
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
If that's true then you should have gotten feed...right?
Not necessarily true. I even gave feed to one of genocides tracks, activate self, Lyriscologist, and couple others. Do I need to start posting links next?
Old 01-31-2018, 05:42 PM   #9
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

didn't like, sounded like you were trying to say things with bill nye the science guy swag. somethings were constructed okay, but ultimately it didn't pique interest. hanks for the read
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:08 PM   #10
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

That first stanza culd also describe my penis

actually pretty accurate too. Good shit
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:38 PM   #11
Elemental P

Bill Nye is the homie, appreciate the props