Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #41
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I could kill u with my bare hands. Heard u still crying

I'd be careful he's a 5th generation Buddhist monk of the shaolin temple. He could channel his inner praying mantis and scissor kick you from your monitor.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #42
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Haha everyone hates the sweeds. I've dabbled a bit with their women. That's about the only thing I appreciate from their country.
Haha, word. I dated one for a little bit over a year. Gave them fucks a chance. If there's one thing I learned they're really fucking cool to party with and will help you if you need it in a seconds notice so they're cool in that regard but holy shit they whine about everything, lol. It's pretty expensive to live in Oslo so she had a lot of roommates and quite a few Swedes among her friends as she moved around constantly never settling for somewhere because she always complained about one thing or the other wherever she ended up staying. I can say without lying that from her alone I've fucked in every corner of Oslo due to her moving around every two-three months or so, lmfao. She was a weird one but I digress.

However, the one constant thing that I found for all the Swedes I've met that come to Oslo for work is that they won't stop whining about how terrible Norway is despite coming here, how terrible our selection of groceries are since we have stricter rules on what certain food items may contain etc., how expensive everything is when it comes to transportation etc., how terrible our chocolate taste. On a few occasions I've gotten sick of 15 mins (not exaggerating) of constant complaints and just straight up told them to just move the fuck back if this place isn't habitable enough for them. It may or may not have played a role in how she perceived me, completely worth it tho.
It wasn't just her friends either, I lived in Oslo for a couple of years and when I moved out some cool as bartender Swede took my place and had the same fucking complaints like they didn't know this from before they moved here, and if they did it's only bringing shade on them for not doing research first. They're the worst people to immigrate here imho and of everyone that comes here it should be the easiest people to integrate and come to terms with the differences yet they complain the most, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:27 PM   #43
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Still shook to say where ur at. Smh. Biggest phony ever
Old 01-08-2018, 04:11 PM   #44
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Maaan KC sounds like nothing lol. I know you want to move. I went to college in Columbia, MO.
Columbia is a pretty fun town. Went there a few times when I was still young pretending to be a student. The city is where it's at tho. Some of the best BBQ in the world and we have a pretty good party scene. It's mostly rich white kids slumming it but that's everywhere.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:04 PM   #45
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

hm

Harrisburg pa

pros

hour away from Philly and Bmore
Hershey park 5 min away
night scene is ok with downtown having over 30 bars on 2nd street alone
dece economy, with 6 major hospitals, 4 fairly reputable colleges including local penn state branches.
women are ok ... with tinder tho it really don't matter...if u cant get pussy in 2018 its time to stop trying

cons

eh idk...people get stabbed and shot downtown sometimes I guess that's bad
heroin thriving....but idk if that's not nationwide
we were the state that basically put trump in to office............and were proud of it
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #46
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Old 01-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #47
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
hm

Harrisburg pa

pros

Hershey park 5 min away
dece economy, with 6 major hospitals, 4 fairly reputable colleges including local penn state branches.
women are ok ... with tinder tho it really don't matter...if u cant get pussy in 2018 its time to stop trying

cons

we were the state that basically put trump in to office............and were proud of it

Your town sounds decent but You badly need a vacation. You've been to Vegas I'm sure?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:20 PM   #48
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

ive not.

my girl wants to go in feb for her bday

seems sad to go tied down but such is life I spose
Old 01-09-2018, 04:22 PM   #49
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

NO COMMENT
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #50
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

A lot of dispensaries...

Same weed in every shop it seems like.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #51
Ghost1

im getting over the flu

on my life do not continue to provoke me
Old 01-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #52
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Miami b. No cons cept the criminals
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:36 PM   #53
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
ive not.

my girl wants to go in feb for her bday

seems sad to go tied down but such is life I spose

Go. It's better with a woman plus you can convince her into threesome. Tickets are cheap too. Do it.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 PM   #54
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
hm

Harrisburg pa

pros

Hershey park 5 min away

cons

I lived in Philly for a year. I enjoyed it. I went to harrisburg befpre, don't you guys have the hardware bar? We were there because My flatmate was in the local 520 pipefitter union there. He's from there so we dabbled a bit down town.

Apologies so bad english it's not my native language

Last edited by Clout; 01-09-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:24 PM   #55
Ghost1

Quote:
I lived in Philly for a year. I enjoyed it. I went to harrisburg befpre, don't you guys have the hardware bar? We were because My flatmate was in the local 520 pipefitter union there. He's from there was we dabbled a bit down town.
Ha yeah we had a few of them here for a while but they all got shutdown

Was dope tho w the barber chair shots an the hoes on the bar
Old 01-10-2018, 02:18 AM   #56
Clout

Quote:
Ha yeah we had a few of them here for a while but they all got shutdown

Was dope tho w the barber chair shots an the hoes on the bar
Haha yeah it was a riot, i liked Harrisburg. I went to party at the Community college there too. The one bar i went to the bouncers werent keen on us foreign guys, chicks dig the accent tbh.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:19 AM   #57
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Haha, word. I dated one for a little bit over a year. Gave them fucks a chance. If there's one thing I learned they're really fucking cool to party with and will help you if you need it in a seconds notice so they're cool in that regard but holy shit they whine about everything, lol. It's pretty expensive to live in Oslo so she had a lot of roommates and quite a few Swedes among her friends as she moved around constantly never settling for somewhere because she always complained about one thing or the other wherever she ended up staying. I can say without lying that from her alone I've fucked in every corner of Oslo due to her moving around every two-three months or so, lmfao. She was a weird one but I digress.

However, the one constant thing that I found for all the Swedes I've met that come to Oslo for work is that they won't stop whining about how terrible Norway is despite coming here, how terrible our selection of groceries are since we have stricter rules on what certain food items may contain etc., how expensive everything is when it comes to transportation etc., how terrible our chocolate taste. On a few occasions I've gotten sick of 15 mins (not exaggerating) of constant complaints and just straight up told them to just move the fuck back if this place isn't habitable enough for them. It may or may not have played a role in how she perceived me, completely worth it tho.
It wasn't just her friends either, I lived in Oslo for a couple of years and when I moved out some cool as bartender Swede took my place and had the same fucking complaints like they didn't know this from before they moved here, and if they did it's only bringing shade on them for not doing research first. They're the worst people to immigrate here imho and of everyone that comes here it should be the easiest people to integrate and come to terms with the differences yet they complain the most, lol.
I FUCKING LOVE THE WELSH....they know how to get a good pub crawl going.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:43 AM   #58
Ghost1

Quote:
Haha yeah it was a riot, i liked Harrisburg. I went to party at the Community college there too. The one bar i went to the bouncers werent keen on us foreign guys, chicks dig the accent tbh.
HACC? was that the college?

an meh bouncers are scumbags anywhere I feel like....just the mentality to want to be one in the first place kindve makes it inevitable imho
Old 01-10-2018, 08:45 AM   #59
Ghost1

we have this new bar tho where hardware used to be and its a speakeasy theme

u walk in and its an old timey barber shop and they ask you for the password....then they turn a bookcase on the wall and it opens up to the bar/club

pretty neat and usually poppin off pretty crazy so its always fun when she turns the book case and u just see people wildin lol
Old 01-17-2018, 08:41 AM   #60
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I've been waiting for someone to bring up the city. Do you like Austin more than Dallas?

@Clout lol I love amazon women. Iceland during the winter though? No thanks.
I like it better than Dallas...although I havent been there a good minute. Houston, I like too albeit different reasons. San Antonio is boring for a city that size. Austin has the best women by far out of all. You should visit but there arent alot of black ppl here tbh.

Also note the weather here is usually fair.
During winter rarely gets below 30's.
Dips into 100's during summer a cpl times.
Humid but i cant complain
Traffic is the worst

Last edited by Saint; 01-17-2018 at 08:48 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100 views thread, little africa, ronin's wife vs mandingo, why kick a man when down?, wife wins via shotgun rd1, zelph wants man pics