Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razah View Post
Did you end up getting that cable management ishh??

I need that shit too. I just bought this, best investment everrrr.

The cable combs? Or the desk stuff from prime day? No to combs yes to prime stuff but only my extended mouse mat has arrived. Shipping on the lightning deals was free 2 day with week long waits lmao
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:08 PM   #62
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Also not a fan of controllers personally but that would look sexy on a desk sitting charger
Old 07-15-2017, 09:11 PM   #63
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
The cable combs? Or the desk stuff from prime day? No to combs yes to prime stuff but only my extended mouse mat has arrived. Shipping on the lightning deals was free 2 day with week long waits lmao
Yikes. That sucks. I didn't even check that stuff out. Usually I buy shit I don't need just because it was a really good deal, Lol.

I just need some cable management shit. Maybe another USB Hub. Those things are clutch.
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #64
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Also not a fan of controllers personally but that would look sexy on a desk sitting charger
You prefer a keyboard & mouse?

I mean, it makes sense for first person shooters and whatever kind of game Starcraft/Age of Empires is, but besides that- a controller just makes sense. (Not a Steam controller though, their attempt was decent but not quite there yet)

I dunno, playing Batman Arkham Origins felt weird with the Steam controller. It's "right stick" / mouse pad was hard to get the sensitivity for moving the camera around right. It was dope with the mouse, but steady left clicking for every hit got annoying/weird. It just feels more natural to me with a X Box One controller.

PS: X Box One controller > PS4 controller
Old 07-15-2017, 09:35 PM   #65
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You prefer a keyboard & mouse?

I mean, it makes sense for first person shooters and whatever kind of game Starcraft/Age of Empires is, but besides that- a controller just makes sense. (Not a Steam controller though, their attempt was decent but not quite there yet)

I dunno, playing Batman Arkham Origins felt weird with the Steam controller. It's "right stick" / mouse pad was hard to get the sensitivity for moving the camera around right. It was dope with the mouse, but steady left clicking for every hit got annoying/weird. It just feels more natural to me with a X Box One controller.

PS: X Box One controller > PS4 controller
Yeah I agree with xb1 vs ps4

But I prefer mouse and keyboard with everything but sports games and fighting games
Old 07-15-2017, 09:36 PM   #66
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yikes. That sucks. I didn't even check that stuff out. Usually I buy shit I don't need just because it was a really good deal, Lol.

I just need some cable management shit. Maybe another USB Hub. Those things are clutch.
Yeah got one of those

New headphones. Mouse mat. Little fake plant. New and better power strip with under desk mounting stuff. Little organizer for my drawing tablet and iPad so they aren't just laying around
Old 07-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #67
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

What fighting games you got?

Dope @ little fake plant. Def' need that