Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2020, 11:45 PM   #1
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future
Default IF “THIS IS BITING” BUT “THIS ISNT”

Then your brains are completely scrambled

”BITE”
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUIDOJ/ZELPH
BIG GUNS. I let it go and watch the heat soar
Unique roar.. then the machine turns into an animal like beast wars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush
Vs me u lighting the c4, U the type of Coward asking why it's beef for
All my niggas turn to animals An shoot This is transformers beast wars

BITE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc
My career? Devotion. You got that queeeer emotion.
Put ya fear in motion with a ‘shell to ya ear’ like u tryna hear the ocean/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush
Silencer on the grip. Let it pop and make no commotion
shell to the side of ya face let's see if you can hear the ocean
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ght=Hear+ocean

You fags can’t be choosy. More to come

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 11:56 PM   #2
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Why didn’t you include the one you bit
Old 12-06-2020, 11:58 PM   #3
UserName
K I N G

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

How come u don’t get on discord anymore btw
Old 12-07-2020, 12:02 AM   #4
Smod of War

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Idk someone booted me for being pro police and it’s better that way

Old 12-07-2020, 12:11 AM   #5
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

first example no bite, just a common reference to a populaar tv series, second is a close call tbh.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 04:11 AM   #6
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

There's a difference between biting (stealing lines) and flipping (stealing concepts) tbh. Both are frowned upon, but copy/pasting bars is worse.

The first case is maybe a flip but the concept is executed differently enough to create grey area that it might just be similar.

The second case is almost definitely a flip.

Neither one is biting.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:26 AM   #7
Burd
Henchman

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Burd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant future

Shell to your ear is played man. I’m hardly going to bite that from Hush

Beast wars is definitely bitten, you’ve bitten a lot of URL bars and best pray I don’t get time to go through your verses. Mail truck line you bit off the top of my head.
Burd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 06:37 AM   #8
Smod of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burd View Post
Shell to your ear is played man. I’m hardly going to bite that from Hush

Beast wars is definitely bitten, you’ve bitten a lot of URL bars and best pray I don’t get time to go through your verses. Mail truck line you bit off the top of my head.
Oh pls, don’t even. Let’s see some PROOF

We have a whole database of bars Orc has bitten. And this isn’t to throw shade, it’s just the best comparison I could think of

Old 12-07-2020, 06:39 AM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

to be fair Hush has nibbled some of mine too
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:53 AM   #10
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

You didn't even properly bite the bar in your sig
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:00 AM   #11
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

there's only so many concepts in the world, and theres been thousands of battlers all writing thousands of lines throughout their time and even more when you factor in live battlers, who write about 5 times as many lines as textcees do. Everyone is inevitably going to write some shit similar to someone else

that being said the 2nd bar has been played for almost 2 decades and both of you should be ashamed for posting it in your 30s
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:12 AM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

The best way to gauge a biter is if the line is above his normal skill level

Sea shell line is cringe can’t believe me and orc both said it
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #13
UserName
K I N G

I’m glad my David Lama archives got deleted because I had some truly awful shit in there.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:31 PM   #14
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Zelph didnt bite, period.

Moving on.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:54 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I believe i had the firat shell to ear var in an om i dropped. Not sure when but i remember the bar. Glad someone else finally tapped that one
Old 12-07-2020, 01:03 PM   #16
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

zelph faggot
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:26 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
Idk someone booted me for being pro police and it’s better that way
No one booted you lol you left on your own the last time

We have Finny to kick in the teeth atm if you want to join in
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:02 PM   #18
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Ive been accused of biting things before too, and I’ve never intentionally done it, most recently was Kobe bryant\chopper line, that I posted like less than 24 hrs after he died. And Someone was like you stole that from someone who posted it 12 hours after he died! Lol hel nah.

But yeah I agree with @Answer there’s just sooo many concepts and whatever that have been done FOR EV ERR (squints from Sand Lot voice), that there really is no way to tell.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #19
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Except for mad new, news that happened in the last day there isn’t a ton of brand new material to come up with.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:56 PM   #20
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
There's a difference between biting (stealing lines) and flipping (stealing concepts) tbh. Both are frowned upon, but copy/pasting bars is worse.

The first case is maybe a flip but the concept is executed differently enough to create grey area that it might just be similar.

The second case is almost definitely a flip.

Neither one is biting.
biting is stealing. shut up.

anyway...to the point.

if niggas callin the first one a bite - then yeah, the second one is also.

ngl, i like orcs shell/ocean line though lol
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote