Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Audio

User Tag List

Old 08-23-2020, 12:33 AM   #1
Etherwave

Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave
Default WayUp

. Freestyling
Etherwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 02:56 PM   #2
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Hey man I like the vibe here, and I understand you’re freestyling but I’m not really a fan of this type of hip hop unless it’s done originally or uniquely. You’ve proven yourself as a fantastic writer in the open mic section so if you take time, write a dope track and use this style to deliver it it’s going to be flames. You’ve got a decent voice and know your way around the instrumental good stuff
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 09:14 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

yea bro take time on your freestyle so that it is polished and not a freestyle but when you do do that make sure you deliver it like you did this freestyle

then it will be good

i think?!
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:29 PM   #4
Etherwave

Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave Etherwave

I'm the girl on it. The boy isn't on the site.
Old 08-24-2020, 10:30 PM   #5
Etherwave

We made the song one take thought I'd share cause I'd love to make something with anyone.

Last edited by Etherwave; 08-24-2020 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-25-2020, 08:28 AM   #6
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

this will end well.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:38 AM   #7
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Oh well in that case you’ve got a good voice

Do you use band lab primarily to record? I’d be down to collab I just don’t have any recording equipment anymore
Old 08-25-2020, 08:39 AM   #8
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherwave View Post
We made the song one take thought I'd share cause I'd love to make something with anyone.
Oh well in that case you’ve got a good voice

Do you use band lab primarily to record? I’d be down to collab I just don’t have any recording equipment anymore
Old 08-29-2020, 04:29 PM   #9
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

I wish your vocals were mixed louder and more clearly, because you have a good voice. You could have had more of a lead on this, IMO. For what it’s worth, I’m not a fan of the kind of rapping that the MC was doing (and it was clearly not a freestyle)... but, when you guys both moved into more R n B mode, it was enjoyable. He’s a better singer than an MC, for whatever that’s worth. You should definitely keep making music.. You have some chops for it. Cheers.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:51 PM   #10
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Ok, I see you Etherwave. Musically inclined brotha!

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 11:04 PM   #11
CursewerdZ

CursewerdZ is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a ridiculous amount of potential with your voice, I would love to have you on a hook