Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Writing Challenge League
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #221
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=9367

votes to go here
Old 08-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #222
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

guys I didn't think we had to say this but

THERE IS NO FREEPOSTING IN BATTLE THREADS

the only thing you should post in your battle thread is your check in, an extension request, and your verse. occasionally people may want to communicate with their opponent on verse length and terms of extension requests. that is understood. but that's it.

posting anything in a battle thread after it is OPEN FOR VOTES is especially not ok. maybe some of you are new to leagues but that is an amateur move. after a battle is open for votes really only votes should be posted in that thread.

come on guys lets make the WCL a serious, competitive and fun league. not a league of whining. 90% of the league is complying but me and split have had to delete like twenty free posts in open battles. not cool
Old 08-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #223
Rawn M.D.

just pm ur communication, its a simple solution.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #224
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
guys I didn't think we had to say this but

THERE IS NO FREEPOSTING IN BATTLE THREADS

the only thing you should post in your battle thread is your check in, an extension request, and your verse. occasionally people may want to communicate with their opponent on verse length and terms of extension requests. that is understood. but that's it.

posting anything in a battle thread after it is OPEN FOR VOTES is especially not ok. maybe some of you are new to leagues but that is an amateur move. after a battle is open for votes really only votes should be posted in that thread.

come on guys lets make the WCL a serious, competitive and fun league. not a league of whining. 90% of the league is complying but me and split have had to delete like twenty free posts in open battles. not cool
Thank you for correcting the P. Assuming it was you since you are just and kind hearted by nature.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #225
Rawn M.D.

no next week ur name will be in lowercase @Nigma

he just reached a compromise, thats all

Old 08-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #226
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Could I please get @Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD to the thread to call my lawyer. I'd like to see his view on the matter before relinquishing the capitalization.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #227
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Ahh.... The irony... Seriously

Old 08-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #228
Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD

Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant future

Can you not contact your lawyer on your own time? I'm working a very important case involving @Gazette and proposition 17.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #229
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD View Post
Can you not contact your lawyer on your own time? I'm working a very important case involving @Gazette and proposition 17.
I appreciate your time detective, however have forgotten the name and contact information of my lawyer and request that information or to have another lawyer appointed to me.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #230
Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD

Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant futureDetective Mike Hunt, NCPD has a brilliant future

@Rev. Al Sharkton
Old 08-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #231
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Exemplary work, as always officer.
@Rev. Al Sharkton May I have a word with you?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #232
Rawn M.D.

Id refer u to @WILLIAMSBURG, W. @Nigma.
Rev Al tends to grandstand to mch.

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 08-02-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #233
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

First responder gets my business
Old 08-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #234
Rawn M.D.

word, i have a question for @zygote @Split Eight @Mike Wrecka

how do u guys feel about pictures to support topics?
i seen it done with a couple verses this week through my browsing
i feel it can detract from the verse bc then it just becomes describing a picture; like the writing should paint the picture, rather then the picture doing the majority of the work
but at the same time...
i feel that it can be used as an effective tool to support the verse
just curious, bc @Nigma posed a past conflict of feelings towards it
whats the official take?
(this is not taking into consideration if a picture is used as the actual topic, bc that is a whole different story)

Also, u may want to consider PM'ing the ppl who posted verses and got no showed, that they still are required to vote in order to get full points.

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 08-02-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #235
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I feel it's perfectly fucking fine.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 08-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #236
Rawn M.D.

@PancakeBrah this was not a slight to u or anyone (more than 1 person used a pic this week)
just a follow up of a post i read and i was curious about

Old 08-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #237
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Don't listen to him cake, he PM'd me saying that he was about to intentionally slight you. Rebel against the mud slinger
Old 08-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #238
Rawn M.D.

and to think i referred u to my lawyer.
I recant!

Old 08-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #239
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

I'm a terrible and kind person suffering and enjoying split personality disorder. I would like to quietly yell for you to forgive me for my outbursts and then clean the foam of your mustache and go kick rocks. That's all. But I'm not done. Take your time, but if those tasks are completed in a very speedy matter I'm gonna slow your role. My other side is waking up, so have a good night sir!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #240
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

in light of what just went down...Rawn or Certain if you would like more of an elaboration on my part of why I voted the way I did, holla.
Closed Thread