Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2021, 10:35 PM   #1
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future
Default I went to prison

Yup. I caught a double shooting. Went to trial. Beat 15 felonies. Lost one. Automatically got Felony forearm. 5 ball later. Came out richer and smarter.
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:40 PM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I've gone to prison as well... 4 years at a single time. And little probation or parole violotations for a few weeks in-between time.

how the fuck you come out richer
Old 08-10-2021, 10:41 PM   #3
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

Befuz I’m that nigga
Old 08-10-2021, 10:45 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

if you say so
Old 08-10-2021, 10:45 PM   #5
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

I had potential to be that nigga before prison but, now I’m that nigga
Old 08-10-2021, 10:46 PM   #6
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
if you say so
I ain’t gone lie….Prison had some of the funniest niggas I’ve ever saw
Old 08-10-2021, 10:48 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I learned a bit in prison... more just like phycology how people think or act in that situation.

I was never a predator, I'm big enough to be a predator... but I don't want any part of that. And so I wasn't preyed upon, they couldn't have got shit from me anyway I had no commissary except for like the first 6 months.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:50 PM   #8
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

No kap I had the yard my last 3 years.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:52 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

why are you typing like that you sound really retarded... but yeah I agree to a certain extent..

like I said I did 4 years in a row.. and then like some shit here or there for violations.. but yeah where I was at there is some funny people.. and some retards too... I wasn't in like the shit they show on TV like san quientin or all that... like yo you have to watch for the mexicans... and the mexicans did have there on sub section and shit.. but its not deep like that.. what I did is if anyone tried to extort me for fucking honey buns ramen noodles or whatever... I quickly showed them that they're going to actually have to force me to do it
Old 08-10-2021, 10:53 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and they didn't want to do that.... fights the whole 4 years I was only in 3 fights
Old 08-10-2021, 10:54 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't know why the fuck you feel so optimistic and cool about it.... I certainly don't...

shows you the scum of humanity
Old 08-10-2021, 11:01 PM   #12
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

It’s a lot of Mexican. The polixe didn’t even talk to em. They barely speak English. They let them sit deep at picnic tables all type of shit. They be in groups of 30 with no problem. When me and 5 other homies get together, they was on our ass. I never went through the extortion. I’m tied in so, that wasn’t that anyway. Then all that flint water shit went on when I first went. Michigan quarantine is in Jackson which has the same system so that was terrible.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:02 PM   #13
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
why are you typing like that you sound really retarded...
My man came on an ez board to brag about going to prison only to get bodied by ouch.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 11:02 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you "caught a double shooting" don't even know what that means...

me personally I did 4 years, things were DUI, possession with intent to distribute, and firearm... but they really didn't even do me really bad like that..

I was out on bail, and got another DUI with possession and intent to distribute... and another resisting arrest... no gun... but yep... public defender not a real lawyer 4 years
Old 08-10-2021, 11:02 PM   #15
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Quote:
I don't know why the fuck you feel so optimistic and cool about it.... I certainly don't...

shows you the scum of humanity
Why are you so ashamed of your story? I don’t have shame. Some niggas tried to rob me and I did my thang. Only thing I regret was not letting my whole clip go.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:03 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
My man came on an ez board to brag about going to prison only to get bodied by ouch.
want to see someone get bodied read what I just wrote against Answer
Old 08-10-2021, 11:05 PM   #17
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
You a joke. I’d legit smack you
Old 08-10-2021, 11:11 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlF4 View Post
Why are you so ashamed of your story? I don’t have shame. Some niggas tried to rob me and I did my thang. Only thing I regret was not letting my whole clip go.

I saw a guy my age, white... who said he was a USMC, and in our little cages and stuff it was pretty cool you could see out to the common area.. .its was 3 levels... well whatever... someone on the bunk said yoooo look at this dude... just look... we did... he picked his booger looked around like he did something wrong and ate it, then he did it again.

I would've just left that alone but dude in my pod was like yo I just saw you eat your boogers man... and he was like... nahhhh no I didn't and then dude said to the rest of us... did you see it... and he certainly did. The booger eater admitted it, and then also admitted that he was in there child molestation not... not normal shit. This huge ass dude beat THE FUCK out of him. Black guy who was mad nice, but literally this dude looks like the black hulk hogan in his prime or bigger... and quite a nice guy but he didn't wanna hear that shit
Old 08-10-2021, 11:14 PM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I suppose my point is... even after 4 years in jail... man... I really got nothing positive out of it, and I shouldn't have been there, wouldn't have been there had I had a real lawyer...

even looking on the ultimate bright side of things... nahhhh... its fucking weird and depraved and if you're an inciteful person such as myself... you've got a long time to thing about it... and think am I like these savages or not... I must be one of them because i'm here... etc
Old 08-10-2021, 11:14 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats the shit I thought about at least