Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2019, 09:17 PM   #1
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future
Default How'd you find rap forums

I was in middle school and used to freestyle at lunch with some people and one of them was on the computer at the library one day and I saw they were on rapmusicforums.com or some shit so I joined up. Used to be on hiphopairplay for a stint but then that went down. Then I ended up going to a bunch of other forums, not really sure how I found about nc yall have always just been a green rapbattles.com to me but I thought the archives yall had with all the verses from other sites was cool. There used to be like dozens of these sites and thousands of battlers, it's crazy how much the population of people who frequent these forums has dwindled down to like 14 30-year old dads still trying to relive their teenage glory years with a dozen aliases talking to themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Read my posts lol. Summary: I am on the fence.
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2005 wants their thread back, aero = qualm gigs up