Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #121
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr warthog to you View Post
im getting tired of roasting him... yall the ones hes talking shit about on a daily bases... defend yo self!
Old 09-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #122
Pan

Pan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
and yet you joined this "lame" site to defend yourself in a topic that doesn't affect you at all?
i actually joined to tell them to ban dia cus he wont stop annoyin me about this thread. now i come back to correct misinformation. this site needs some smilies

how are you?
Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:03 PM   #123
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

great

thx for asking
Old 09-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #124
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan View Post
i actually joined to tell them to ban dia cus he wont stop annoyin me about this thread. now i come back to correct misinformation.
We can figure out who to ban ourselves. Right now, I'm looking at the guy who stabbed his own father.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #125
mr warthog to you
Banned

mr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
We can figure out who to ban ourselves.
where was pan the other million times i got banned on here?
mr warthog to you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:10 PM   #126
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
long time no see. my dads 37. younger than half u old nerds on here
Why did you attack your own father with a weapon?

Defend yourself with your fucking hands, pussy.

Weapons are for cowards and low lifes...you are both.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #127
mr warthog to you
Banned

mr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-levelmr warthog to you drags down this site on a Masaii-level

pans dad is only 7 years older than me, I'm almost old enough to be his daddy, and if I was his daddy, and he came at me with a knife I would make him eat it, cause when it comes to me if my son comes at me with a steak knife... I have a machete like in my black eye pic.
mr warthog to you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:15 PM   #128
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Dia stfu.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:19 PM   #129
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr warthog to you View Post
pans dad is only 7 years older than me, I'm almost old enough to be his daddy, and if I was his daddy, and he came at me with a knife I would make him eat it, cause when it comes to me if my son comes at me with a steak knife... I have a machete like in my black eye pic.
I love how you don't even realise lol
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #130
Pan

Pan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-levelPan drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
We can figure out who to ban ourselves. Right now, I'm looking at the guy who stabbed his own father.
then go ban me. dont talk about be about it fuckboy. if i was banned dia'd have to shut up too so ban me matter fact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
Why did you attack your own father with a weapon?

Defend yourself with your fucking hands, pussy.

Weapons are for cowards and low lifes...you are both.
shut the fuck up you nerd you never even been in a fight before. and its not attacking when u get attacked first
Old 09-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #131
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I fight more regularly than I would like tho less these days, I don't particularly enjoy it and certainly wouldn't judge someone for not doing it, it should only happen when it has to happen.

And ok maybe it's not attacking but it is still using a weapon on an unarmed man, who also happens to be your father, when you could have used your hands.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #132
Pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
I fight more regularly than I would like tho less these days, I don't particularly enjoy it and certainly wouldn't judge someone for not doing it, it should only happen when it has to happen.

And ok maybe it's not attacking but it is still using a weapon on an unarmed man, who also happens to be your father, when you could have used your hands.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
i was high as fuck off xanax. you dont fight fairly you snap and fuck people up.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #133
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL

Even IF

Your version of the events is accurate

U TELLIN ME U COULDNT PUT DOWN A DRUNK 40 YR OLD W9THOUT A BUCK KNIFE!?

Lol. Tell us moar about ur rugged street stripes.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #134
Pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
LOL

Even IF

Your version of the events is accurate

U TELLIN ME U COULDNT PUT DOWN A DRUNK 40 YR OLD W9THOUT A BUCK KNIFE!?

Lol. Tell us moar about ur rugged street stripes.
I don't got rugged street stripes. I'm not a homie or gang baner. My high and his drunk cancel each other out all that's left is a dude with 50 pounds on me and that's enough when u high to not give a fuck and go all out
Old 09-17-2014, 02:02 PM   #135
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was high as fuck off xanax. you dont fight fairly you snap and fuck people up.
so you confirm that you did steal the pills?
Old 09-17-2014, 02:12 PM   #136
Pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
so you confirm that you did steal the pills?
yeah i never deny that never will. thats junkie shit and another reason why i stopped fuckin with them even since this happened
Old 09-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #137
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Just when u think netcees is falling off....

A thread like this breathes life back into it.

Epic.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:54 PM   #138
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
You got chubby fingers. I'd FUCK myself in BUTT with them
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #139
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah i never deny that never will. thats junkie shit and another reason why i stopped fuckin with them even since this happened
You stopped fucking with "them" cuz ur a junkie thief?

Lol

Ur mother should of gargled u pussy

Maybe if u stabbed vagina u wouldn't have stabbed father
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:05 PM   #140
Pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
You stopped fucking with "them" cuz ur a junkie thief?

Lol

Ur mother should of gargled u pussy

Maybe if u stabbed vagina u wouldn't have stabbed father
i stab more vagina than your donate 5 cents to feed my family ass. you look like you sniff dirty panties

im just kiddin hush im sure u slay lots of pussy with ur netcee HOF accomplishment. bitches love legendary textcee veterans

Tags
1 crying pan + 1 knife = ?, cut him some slack guise, daddy doesnt cayyyer, drinks beer mon gets drunk fri, steak knives take lives, steak knives thrown. at dad, steak thru the heart, veritas fagot 4vr - bb da bb