Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-23-2020, 10:47 PM   #1
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future
Default Building a shed . Tips / ideas ?

Mind you last thing I built was a sandwich

Not trying to pour a concrete slab so gonna have to dig some trenches it seems

Any of y’all did carpentry ?

I envision a porch on this bitch
Old 05-23-2020, 11:43 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Why no concrete?

You can build it up with a ramp depending what you’re using it for. I’ve built one just on concrete and one up a bit with a ramp which was just for a lawn mower and a few tools

I assume this is just storage and you don’t really want a porch on it lol

Also if you havent already make sure you don’t need a permit for whatever you end up wanting to do
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 11:44 PM   #3
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah I could give you some tips and show you exactly what to do in real life... but with that rough amount of info hard to do ...

matters the demensions you're talking about... and how your foundation is and the lay of ya land... like if you live in a wet region that rains a lot... before you do it you might need a concrete foundation... or even if you do and you don't give a fuck, then you don't even need the foundation but just be aware that the grounds gonna settle... which will eventually rip ya shed apart
Old 05-23-2020, 11:45 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

depends on how long you want or expect the thing to last... and what type of climate you live in...
Old 05-23-2020, 11:50 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

if you've never ever built anything like that in ya life though... watching youtube help me videos isn't going to work.. just find someone that kind of semi somewhat knows what they're doing (like me) in real life and get their help for a little while won't cost much.. and then figure out the rest on ya own.. like lumber costs from home depot or payless cash ways or whatver ya local shit is.
Old 05-23-2020, 11:53 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

pick a mexican up from your local home depot, or if you don't have that option just hire some quick journeyman off craiglsit or something, to give you basic info for a day or 2 cheap as hell... and then figure the rest out for yourself. Or if none of the above applies to you.. wait until you have enough money to hire people to completely do it for you.
Old 05-24-2020, 12:12 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I'm the perfect example of jack of all trades master of none. I've roofed houses both regular houses and industrial care lots. I've dry walled houses... ripped the plastic runner baseboard off a huge hospital and then repleaced it (that takes no skill). Ive framed houses.. put in fake wood paneling that connects together on peoples kitchen floors, which sounds easy but its not. Put in peoples carpet etc.. usually when I did these things though I had a boss.. who most of the time didn't teach us much, more so was like... screw that in there bang that hammer down there and repeat. No one was actually trying to teach us shit, just grunt somewhat unskilled labor.

But yeah if you don't have any knowledge at all, and don't have the right tools don't even try it if you want something of quality. I'm pretty good at things and have decent experience.. and I bet if someone challenged me to build a dog house it'd come out looking semi retarded.
Old 05-24-2020, 12:18 AM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch there is an edit button for when you want to add to your last post
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:33 AM   #9
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Mind you last thing I built was a sandwich

Not trying to pour a concrete slab so gonna have to dig some trenches it seems

Any of y’all did carpentry ?

I envision a porch on this bitch
Call Concrete Goblins, bro

They’re the best in the business
Old 05-24-2020, 12:34 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Ouch there is an edit button for when you want to add to your last post
yeah whatever dude, I know I go on long rants sometimes the fuck difference would it make it if was 3 broken up posts or one long one.

but anything this guy wants to ask me i'll give some good suggestions... already did as a matter fact
Old 05-24-2020, 12:35 AM   #11
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I'm the perfect example of jack of all trades master of none. I've roofed houses both regular houses and industrial care lots. I've dry walled houses... ripped the plastic runner baseboard off a huge hospital and then repleaced it (that takes no skill). Ive framed houses.. put in fake wood paneling that connects together on peoples kitchen floors, which sounds easy but its not. Put in peoples carpet etc.. usually when I did these things though I had a boss.. who most of the time didn't teach us much, more so was like... screw that in there bang that hammer down there and repeat. No one was actually trying to teach us shit, just grunt somewhat unskilled labor.

But yeah if you don't have any knowledge at all, and don't have the right tools don't even try it if you want something of quality. I'm pretty good at things and have decent experience.. and I bet if someone challenged me to build a dog house it'd come out looking semi retarded.
Fried shrimp, shrimp gumbo, jumbo shrimp, shrimp linguine, cold shrimp, shrimp scampi, broiled shrimp...
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:39 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Call Concrete Goblins, bro

They’re the best in the business
haha I can tell dude knows construction because he's got a carhartt logo on his face mask... why has a carhartt logo I dunno... shit must be a sticker or some shit... how do I know its a carhartt logo... because i've done construction.

and yeah ... but still you could do a concrette slab ya self... just look at the dementions and get the cheapest wood to hold it in place... its not hard to mix concrete if its just a small amount

but yeah if you have 0 skillzz in that department... better to just leave it alone and wait until you have enough money to pay pros to do it.... going into even a small project like that with no experience you might just end up frustrating yourself and ending up with nothing but anger and a loss of $.
Old 05-24-2020, 12:41 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuchiefiasco View Post
Fried shrimp, shrimp gumbo, jumbo shrimp, shrimp linguine, cold shrimp, shrimp scampi, broiled shrimp...
shrimp with lemons on it... scampi... shrimp gumbo shrimp on top of shrimp....

tuck that lip in boy... shit might get caught in a trip wire....
Old 05-24-2020, 12:42 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

bubba was my bestest and most greatest friend
Old 05-24-2020, 12:25 PM   #15
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I’m thinking 10x12

Dunno the dimensions or how to work the porch in. But it’s a must have

This is mainly for smoking weed and playing Xbox In

Doubt permits will be an issue I own all the land and no one is in eye shot
Old 05-24-2020, 12:26 PM   #16
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
pick a mexican up from your local home depot, or if you don't have that option just hire some quick journeyman off craiglsit or something, to give you basic info for a day or 2 cheap as hell... and then figure the rest out for yourself. Or if none of the above applies to you.. wait until you have enough money to hire people to completely do it for you.
I’m bored so I want to do this myself

Don’t need day laborers coughing on my grass
Old 05-24-2020, 12:29 PM   #17
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

If we could work out a freestyle chat thing some time that W
Would be great

I almost Said audio smh
Old 05-24-2020, 12:30 PM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

My tip is do not take tips from these fools
Go to bobvila.com or something
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:31 PM   #19
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Also, sup with that baby?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:34 PM   #20
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Honestly I’d do a slab to prevent rodents and shit. And if you prep correctly everything will stay level
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote