User Tag List

Old 05-21-2020, 12:50 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Sunderland til I die!!!

Now i'm an american, where I grew up we had basketball and football, not soccer football.... real football... we had a soccer team.. no one gave a fuck..

So later I saw this and I loved it I watched every single episode, I didn't even know how it was that you could trade players mid season.. I'm still a bit perplexed as to how it goes...

but I loved those players and when their fannchise fell.. still wanted them because they were the underdogs or some shit.

What I gathered from that is if and when sunderland played the whole community came out and walked to the fucking stadium and paid and watched their dudes. Theres nothing like that in america... sure boston love the NE patriots, sure kansas city love the chiefs.. but its not like... i'm going to walk a little ways away with everyone in our neighborhood waving our banner. Sense of community nah mean.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:40 AM   #2
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I’ve been to a couple of Sunderland games

It’s a real working class community. They live for football. There’s not much else in the area. Newcastle is a bigger club in the same city.

You can transfer players within two specific windows so June-August and then for the month of January
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #3
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Why you ducking Baron Mynd? @Ouch
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:04 AM   #4
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Shite, badly run team.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:01 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Very cool show.... I watched both seasons of it on netlfix in like a few days

granted I don't know anything about soccer or anything but it dunn learned me some shit about it... I didn't know that during mid season you can 'loan' out a player and all the shit that goes on... you can't do that in any other sport

was a cool documentary thing or whatever you wanna call it..
Old 05-21-2020, 12:54 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
They fly so high,
They reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:10 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah ^^^ I don't know whats that from but I also respect how soccer teams make up their own songs and everyone sings a long... its like that in the US with football, like we got our chants and shit... but its nowhere near the same

what I got off that documentary was a little knowledge about the inner workings of soccer, and that these motherfuckers... at least the ones portrayed, they showed them walking to the soccer field every game... and then they had this 'club meeting' were just locals were drinking beer and talking to the head coach and whatever....it feels more real and a sense of community..

here... nothing, yeah there are die hard fans who get season tickets to nfl or nba... but they aren't walking down to their local arena in droves every sunday night... its like.. we're going to commute to the sprint center in a car and wear colors, after we park for 20$ etc... that shit feels real to me, good documentary and I could give a fuck less about soccer
Old 05-21-2020, 04:37 PM   #8
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

kevin phillips started his career at right back which i always found kinda wild.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 05:51 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

lol I don't know any soccer player other than beckam and pele.... but yeah watch that shit, might not be as interesting to you if you already know about it.. but mad cool
Old 05-21-2020, 08:51 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i thought this was gonna be about kendra.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:44 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

who kendra from the playboy shit... i'd like to enjoy sexual relations with here.. however I'd prefer her not to speak i'd also like to have relations with chenel west coast from the rob dydek thing, if she speaks its a deal breaker