User Tag List

Old 05-21-2020, 03:02 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default drop some songs

Old 05-21-2020, 03:13 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

none of that is true... but its all good

Old 05-21-2020, 03:14 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 05-21-2020, 03:23 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah too bad for shyne like.. game said.. shyne turned jew... but I respect game even though hes a dick head.. he I played ball he did too... and I feel like has a love for rap.. you could say he thows names around and he does... but the way he throws names around I think he respects it
Old 05-21-2020, 03:27 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:32 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I won'd myself down..and I would go over there and hurt a 19 year old... hey he's got reach on me.... so thats to him but I felt slighted nah mean off a basketball game... I know where to find him tommorow morning but I Think tommorow morning I won't do it..

when you see millions ther are many chamellones....
Old 05-21-2020, 03:39 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I always felt bad for dude... yayo was 50's little bitch and thats what it was
Old 05-21-2020, 03:46 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

now I played ball with a bunch of white boys, I went home put on my jordans and took of my whatever shirt and I just sat on the bench beause I drank a lot... like im 30 drinks in easily and they seem to all know each other and shit bunch of white boys..... there was a fat one huge one... and im 6'3.. dude was my size and basically they told me to fuck off
Old 05-21-2020, 03:50 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

granted their jews and all that, but I knew better than to jump in.... and im not fucking with you... the kids dad who I lake owns a store... who we all played hes 19... now fuck im 34 and I really don't want to do it but I Really do want to do it... he's not bad but better bring a ton of people ahh... better idea is just to fuck off and go to sleep
Old 05-21-2020, 03:55 AM   #10
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

You realize you have the perfect pic, a disheveled homeless guy who's probably ranting about something.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:06 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nah it took me a long time to do that.. and I tried to do image.google.com thing and i tupe in flipping the bird and wahtever..... regaurdless... my name is jermaine I was born in the bronx.. I live in mid michigan, or nothern micnigan depemding on how you call it.. post some songs
Old 05-21-2020, 04:11 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 05-21-2020, 04:17 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ghost of tom joad.. what do you know about that... they made up read that shit in high school... but before that I knew it from rage against the machine
Old 05-21-2020, 04:20 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I was in a shitty high school, but we were forced to grapes of wrath, 1984, all that... fucking hucle berry fin shit... and I Wasn't a good person,so I refused to read a lot of that
Old 05-21-2020, 04:21 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yall niggas wanna see soemthing... its dead prez talking about animal farm
Old 05-21-2020, 04:23 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 05-21-2020, 04:42 AM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

one of the best songs of all time
Old 05-21-2020, 04:51 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats like some bone thugs...

Old 05-21-2020, 06:40 AM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

If you talkin shyne it gotta be...

Old 05-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
If you talkin shyne it gotta be...

yeah thats my favorite song off his album.. and to me he only had one album

his shit ... godfather buried alive or something.. trash.. and then once he got out of jail he had a few freestyles i think but it was horrible he didn't even sound like the same dude