White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Yo.. Aint gonna lie. Never owned any Fila shit in my life.. But this new Fila and Biggie mash up is FIRREEEE

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/fila-ho...ws.110798.html
Old 05-21-2020, 12:35 AM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

never owned an fila shit either... but I remember that shit.. I just bought some flip flops off amazon Puma which is soccer shit.. I can't play soccer for anything... yeah I bet I coudl kick a ball around and barely play hackey sack... but im from the US I can't do that shit

but yeah I got these puma... which I think is UK soccer shit sandals... Fila was never cool here
Old 05-21-2020, 04:16 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I actually fuck with puma heavy. Its all i wear currently. Have 2 pair i wear. Super cozy. Just dont care anymore really.. But pumas the shit
Old 05-21-2020, 04:31 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah my puma white straps and has the puma on it its a little too small for my foot but thats how amazon goes 10 too small10.5 is my shit and they had an 11... so I downsized
Old 05-21-2020, 04:32 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

its a little too small but I can deal with it
Old 05-21-2020, 04:38 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nah I just looked at your link... unless your a really young kid.. and now from what I can see is like mid 90's nah... I gave up on trying to be cool or trendy a long time ago
... I just am what I am and im cool as fuck
Old 05-21-2020, 07:15 AM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Grant Hills were the shit back in the day.

Had them in every color along with Iversons and Jordans.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:26 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I had iversons all over the place and I didn't even fuck with reebok...

Old 05-21-2020, 01:28 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

but mine werent that color... and I had iverson shoes.. it was all white and there was a zipper that zipped up, I could look it up but I don't feel like it
Old 05-22-2020, 12:34 AM   #10
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Nigga your two cent wage couldn't cover this...Should keep them two cents to yourself.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:47 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

hope you arent talking to me
Old 05-22-2020, 12:57 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

growing up my family didn't have much... but me and one of my brothers were into baskeball... and so my ma every year would buy us dope shit..

the jason kidds with the bubbles on the side, i'm trying to post pictures to reference but having a hard time....

the jordans with the thing on the side.... ah fuck let me look it up ... fuck it too hard... but yeah I had all the jordans, never liked reebok but had the iversons for a few years
Old 05-22-2020, 12:58 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and I had the shit that like.. down the side it just says AIR like in huge letters I Think it was the shawn kemps
Old 05-22-2020, 01:01 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ugly as shit but mine was the all white ones with gold trim
Old 05-22-2020, 01:07 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

those jason kidds with the bubbles were super dope though, if I could go back and pick a pair of shoes that'd be it.. im sure you could probably by a remake of them now but i'm not paying 300$ for a pair of shoes
Old 05-22-2020, 01:10 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nigga im wearing sketchers with the roller blades on the bottom 14$ at dollar general... *skates away*
Old 05-22-2020, 01:17 AM   #17
Exis

Was talkin' to Geno...but since y'all on the same level of gayness, guess I'm really talkin' to you.
Old 05-22-2020, 01:29 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

level of gayness....... are you like a 12 year old in the 90's.. gotta do better than that.
Old 05-22-2020, 03:20 AM   #19
Exis

Nigga you're talkin' 'bout shoes...In 2K20 that's all they talk about? The fuck would I listen to you for? Lol idiot.