Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2020, 04:41 PM   #22
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

All this back and forth seems a little dumb, but whatever. It’s typical.

Blue, from what I quickly read, that verse was really solid. I’m just not sure why you’d drop 100 after you knew I at least was showing without just hitting me up to confirm we’d go from the line limit to some ludicrously long verses that no one will read (regardless of how good they are). I can respect you wanting to just go off and write a ton. But, save those lines for the next battle... or confirm the terms. It’s kind of a basic rule and, although I haven’t been around for a long time, I doubt that’s changed.

If you want to reduce it to 24 or we all agree to up it to something normal like 32, where folks might actually read it... go ahead and edit it down between now and Saturday. As it stands right now, it would suck for you to DQ out when you’d have a solid shot at winning it on the merits.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote