Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2020, 01:37 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Mike Tyson is back.. or maybe will be

Alright so yo... I saw this like a week ago and I don't religiously listen to joe rogan podcast, but I do sometimes.

And he was talking with some gay dude..... you know look it up dude sounded gay to me but regaurdless.... ok they were commenting on his shit... here

god damn, and then joe rogan went into how holyfield could come back too and he was going to... but the point was that he was talking about some form of steriod, that rogan said he takes.... thats hella good for old men... and he was like well if they drug test in an actual fight tyson finna shink down to not much... and then it was tyson fury's dad talking about fighting mike tyson... come on now....

but joe rogan went into intricate detail and a made a whole lot of sense, once someone peaks a certain age and you take this you got it..and joe rogan said that he takes it...

man I dunno man.. I kinda feel like let niggas run wild.. and let everyone do what they do