Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5 > 1-2 Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 09:01 AM   #1
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future
Default Week 3 Mag: Da fuckin Cockneys are taking over

Flow Mags Presents….

THE Cockneys are taking over Fucking CONTENDERSHIP EDITION

Few more no shows this week but that's to be expected and the culprits will be dealt with. LOVED how many cockney english phrases made it in from the UK section of last week's mag..
my chevy chase (face) was all smiles. so i think i might include a few more for you this week before moving onto something new from the UK for you lot to laugh at then use in battles.

It's a week before we get our first champ match so I am going to really hammer home today about votes as well, an how contendership is being worked out. So pay attention, this mag will be smaller than the rest as I think it's important the message is under fucking stood. It will still be pretty big though, we still have two other sections to arrive lmao

The 1-2 League Table - POWER RANKINGS

For those wanting know the formulae used; a win is 3 points, a no show win is 1 point. The votes difference will help sort the ranking when people are on similar points with those with higher votes for helping seperate those on the same vote difference

@King

Battles: 2
Won: 2
Won by NS: 0
Lost: 0
Votes Difference: +23

@Real Spit

Votes Difference: +19

@Flow

Votes Difference: +18

@DynamiCz

Votes Difference: +13

@Allen Knight

Votes Difference: +10

@Blue Bayou

Votes Difference: +9

@Plot

Votes Difference: +4

@Resin M-I-C

Won: 1
Won by NS: 1
Votes Difference: +7

@Blas

Lost: 1
Votes Difference: +8

@Snitching is gangsta

Votes Difference: +7

@zelti

Votes Difference: +5

@Jabari Black

Votes Difference: +1

@Dominate

@Ryno

@Barcotic

Votes Difference: -1

@Destroyer

@Incredible

@seth

@superboy estar legend

Votes Difference: -2

@MMLP

Votes Difference: -3

@Killing Spree

@Chyeahhh!!!

Votes Difference: -6

@Sharp

Battles: 1
Won: 0
Votes Difference: 0

@Ghost1

Votes Difference: 0 (edit: +1)

@Dregs

@BodySnatcher

Votes Difference: -4

@Bleak

Battles: 0

@Suthaveli

Battles: 0

@JEM

Lost: 2
Votes Difference: -2

@Cred

Votes Difference: -7

@Miss Netcees

Votes Difference: -7

@ORC

Votes Difference: -9

@Maximus

Votes Difference: -19

@Pharaohs Army

Votes Difference: -26

Reviews

Blue Bayou vs Snitching
This was probably the closest match in terms of votes and either had a good shout to feel hard done by however this ended. In the end Blue pipped the win by a single vote. I cant even complain that it didnt get enough votes because it made it to a second page.

Didnt seem to be eithers best battle in the voters eyes with Blue being pulled up on the word Snit and Snitching coming with a very odd concept that I still am not entirely sure I got.

I imagine we will see better from both this week.

Pharaohs Army vs Incredible

Both improving rapidly although I would say Incredible is a mile further in this regard as it stands. Or a kilometer, what do you yanks use come to think of it. Anyways, Incred was pretty stretched on his punch but the concept was solid, Pharaohs getting better but he still isn't being direct enough with his punch.

Bags vs Dominate

The battle that nearly never was, props to Dominate for letting this go forward as he had the opportunity to make it a NS win. I respect that.

This one was up and down with some having issue with Dominates use of the words pick up a body in regards to his collect call concept, which to be honest was pretty dope. However others felt Bags had a nice concept but wording was off. I must also say I just noticed that the tally on this was wrong so I need to edit Ghosts ranking, he lost 6-4 not 7-4 someone double voted accidently.

Anyway Dom took this battle in the end.

MMLP vs Dyna

MMLP is showing steady improvement but was always against the odds here against a more seasoned battler. Dynamicz came strong with a simple concept but that was worded well and harsh in its direction. MMLP attempted a pretty cool idea, using Diameter as a name play and incorporating a few other aspects about the stick clique etc. Unfortunately for him he overdid it with the concept in the end, plus some people just didn't feel the diameter worked both ways.

Miss Netcees vs Seth

as usual Miss Netcees came with her scathing attack lines, really cut deep into Seths ego and exposed him for all his weaknesses. But in the end names win and he took the votes on past achievements. Once again, she goes under the radar, the battle we need but not the one we deserve.

ORC vs Chyeahhh!!!

I would say upset of the week but I think that comes later. This was an upset though, ORC has legit got to go get sliced and diced now to find his rhythm. But no in all fairness this was a close battle an I think Burd was caught sleeping. Chyeahhh!!! Shows once again why he deserved to be ranked higher in the first mag with a really fresh handle concept (which i am amazed seemed fresh, definitely must of been played out at some point, but meh I aint seen it). ORC had my vote in a close battle but in the end Chyeahhh won this quite comfortably. Hoping this isnt the last we see of ORC who is one of my favourite battlers and is just perhaps having an issue adjusting to the new cats style preferences??

EDIT: Destroyer vs Cred

Cred ran into some right barney rubble here, legit. Cred came with a really well worded bar that was just a bit to close to comfort for some, i know i recognised the idea, dont think this was bit mind just felt the idea of popping or clicking like a african was done recently, thinking body or black did it, i could be wrong. Des came in with a barney rubble line worked in from the cockney slang added in last weeks mag, i genuinely enjoyed this bar for this, made me very happy haha, but yeah we had to share words after the vote about the x, i conceded defeat in the end. anyway was a good battle from two dope heads an swang in both directions throughout but in the end Destroyer took this with the more fresher hit. @Destroyer

Superboy vs Resin

Both came simple. Both came fucking correct. This is a perfect example of how a simple nameplay can be devastating when worded right. There was legit nothing in this battle and in the end it was a flip of a coin for most voters from the looks. Props to both but in the end resin took the kudos.

Blas vs King

Interesting battle here, King was subtle in letting us all know it was going to be a poker bar, which was good because it could of easily gone over peoples heads, thankfully we are all degenerate gamblers from the looks so we all got it, very creative bar, especially when you consider how many played bars there are regarding poker. Blas tried some nameplays but unfortunately unlike in the last battle the wording was tight and crisp an it really took away from it all. I think he was unlucky though that King came with such a fresh poker bar, that really helped sway things imo.

Real Spit vs Barcotic

This was a ok battle, Barcotic always comes with something I enjoy, his style is quite unique to him, sadly that also means it comes with a element of failure in that sometimes it just doesn't work, i think he maybe over thinks his bars and that can sometimes creep into his writing. I don't know just me thinking out loud. Regardless this was one of those times and Spit took this comfortably, I think Barc will be kicking himself about that one tbh I think he knows 4 in 5 times he would of had a heater to take this.

AK vs Spree

Both didnt close out the punches to the voters liking however in the end this was a landslide to the guy with the better wording (an intricate details of garbage disposal). It was also more creative with many feeling Spree was reaching with his concept this week, hampered further by stretched wording and lackluster directness. Spree definitely didn't bring his A game this week but with the LR etc he may be just side tracked at the moment.

Plot vs Jabari

NOW THIS, THIS was the upset of the week. Jabari a good guy so he will take this on the chin and move on without hate but I guarantee he won't be letting this happen again soon. Jabari is probably one of the best of the new wave of consistent battlers we have had over the last year, he hasnt lost many and has beaten many of those deemed vets. He also really knows what he is on about and is by far one the best voters going. HOWEVER, Plot my man, go you!

This was super close, 8-7 in the end and tbh if I had let this run longer (Sadly we really needed to get these battles closed as we had run a day late) then this could of gone either way still. Plot came with a very nicely worded bar about what could be a court concept or a boxing concept (personally id say the latter works better) which tbh, seems stale to me, but the wording was on point and that is always the key, WORDING WINS BATTLES PEOPLE. Anyway, Jabari came with a much fresher concept but it was very simple, wording was crisp but it just was a bit simple in the end for the voters. Very tight battle, definate upset of the week and my call for BOTW.

Zelti vs Flow

Cartoons bars are his thing, I played him at his own game, I won, an as a famous pig says,
The the the the the the the Thats all folks.

JEM vs Brodie

NO SHOWING FAGGOT. Lol Body had a nice bar but was no showed, hate a no show. Anyway

The crowd might buy ur shit but I leave them amaze,
Blade in hand...& after they see the 'quality of the cut'...nobody will give Jem appraise

Appraise is a nice idea, quality of the cut is nasty, but i dont know how i feel about the way it set up. Everything there, dont think you should end on the appraise bit. The quality of cut was where it was at. Nice one

Infiltrate vs Prozac

Another disgusting no show faggot, you fucking no showed two weeks on bounce, voted on nothing so now you can stfo my league @Prozac you little tumour,

Infiltrate came with a funny lol bar, wasnt a big hitter but was all he needed to write to win this and he knew it.

Way u rhyme here needs a kick in high gear — or u'll get overunned
Fuck if Pro-test... he only puts 'Petal to the Metal' stickin flowers in soldiers guns.

Maximus vs Ryno

Ryno still quietly going about his business, definitely one to watch. Came with a cool personal angle that was straight up in your face Disrespect son. *head spin*. Loved that, set up to the punch was nice and it was worded simple and crisp. Maximus had a pretty cool bar and as far as ryno name flips go it was actually pretty good, but sadly they just been done enough that this was always going to take away from its impact.

Previews

Flow vs Dynamicz (C)

This will be dope, I will win by utilising some form of nasty personal after hacking Dynamicz whatsapp account he was stupid enough to interview on with me, then after finding out who he is as a live battler I will post the videos up and destroy any reputation he might have had with a scathing personal assault that will make his soul weep.

Nah only kidding brother, who knows, tight battle, depends who wants it more on the day, which given how busy I am right now, is probably him.

Dyna 51/49

King VS Real Spit (C)

One of two Contender matches, King is yet to have a single vote against him and has amassed over 20 plus votes in his favour over two battles. He had a super creative and very well worded bar last week and also seems to have some skills in the dark arts for his subtle angling of the concept before it dropped. Dont underestimate the sneakiness.

Real spit another new cat from RB or whatever who has been undefeated with some really smooth wording, he definitely took out the harder opponent last week in Barcotic and maybe that will give him the confidence and edge heading into this, King is yet to be tested with someone who can hurt him back yet.
Tough call, I am going to edge it to King though simply on the basis he hasnt had to really excel yet and that might mean some nastier bars in the lock up he's been yet to use.

King 55/45

Cred Vs Miss Netcees

Miss netcees will drop trash, get a few joke votes, thank everyone and her combatant like a lovely sport and cred will win with a funny throw away bar.

Cred 100/0

Blas vs Snitching Is Gangsta

Blas has a good handle on this stuff and I can see him making a strong case here however split did just take blue to the wire which gives him the definite advantage going into this so i am going to have to side with snitch here but could go either way

Snitching 60/40

Suthaveli vs Bleak???

Not sure if bleak is happy to go ahead with this but if he does i see him taking the W. Dont see it being a whitewash Suth no flunky but Bleak has really started to improve alot this last few months an he really knows the voters preferences.

Bleak 60/40

Chyeahhh!!! vs Dregs

This is going to be interesting. Chyeahhh has already come up with some upsets in the last 1 2 an now hes doing it again I dont think you can call them upsets, dudes legit up there doing this stuff now. Being able to tick orc off your check list is a pretty impressive feat especially for someone who once upon a time really struggled to adapt to this style. Inf is a hard combatant but I do think he is better over several bars, taking you out with consistency as opposed to straight up haymakers. He certainly wont be sleeping on chyeaah this time round so this is hard to call. My honest prediction will be inf overthinking shit an then fucking with his bar and getting dqed after he sees chyeahhh brought another banger haha. If he keeps his hands off the edit button he has the better claim i guess. Going to go 50 50

50/50

Allen Knight vs Joog

Depends on joog, i remember both but only limited memory on the more recent one. Anyway I cant see allen losing

Allen 85/15

Big Bolo vs Jabari Black

Big bolo like the worlds worst battler. Everything about him makes me angry inside, where Jabari is like the nicest guy. So i implore everyone to just hate vote the fuck out of bolo and give jabari the win.

Im joking. Jabari wouldnt want that, cus he legit the nicest guy

Jabari is coming back off a upset so dont see him sleeping on bolo and will dust himself and hit us with a screamer. Bolo, you drew the short straw my man, not the nicest opening round for you but I know you can bring one or two hard hitters so make sure thats one of them here.

Jabari 80/20

Ghost1 vs Killing Spree

Spree decent on his day but he has a tendency to overcomplicate things sometimes, usually with his wording for me, hes very creative, in fact hes a bit like a barcotic Lite or an infiltrate lite. Anyway, he definitely has a chance as long as he shows because bags isnt a guarentee, hes came and conqured an has nothing to prove, however to be fair hes shown so far and one of the more active voters which makes me think (dare i say it) hes here to win it. An he certainly can do. Hard for me to see anything but a ghost win if he turns up tbh. But hey, as it stands bags has already been beaten once, so theres always a chance in a one bar competition.

Ghost1 99/1

Im joking, Ghost 65/35

Maximus vs Pharaohs Army

PA no offence bro cus i legit like you an you are getting better as i mentioned in my review but i think you are likely going to need alot of luck to topple max this week, however i could be wrong, i suggest reading up on last weeks and this weeks education section see if theres any tips that might help. If max sleeps theres potential here but otherwise think its safely in his hands.

Maximus 70/30

Bodysnatcher vs Sharp
Definately up there for potential BOTW. Body one of my fav guys to come up and smash things from seemingly nowhere, but sharp my homie who i remember duking it out with when we were both fresh faces, an damn sharp had that shit nailed quickly as well. Sharp recently came against people as cynic where he was utilising a different style to see how it would go as a sort of social experiment i guess. If sharp comes with the damning wit that got him to 50 plus wins in record time then body going to catch himself here (get it… anyway…)

Hard to say who will take it, body has less rust but if we get a glimpse of the sharp of old he will be teaching this kid a lesson (get it, im on fire today)

Anyway cant call it but good luck both
50/50

Incredible vs MMLP

MMLP and Incredible both the up and comers who are improving steadily. I think this is probably a very fair match however I do foresee Incredible taking this in the end with a style that is more palatable to voters tastes. However, Incredible has more ammo out there on him so it depends on how MMLP approaches it, he doesnt seem the personal type but if he comes that way and gets a big LOL then he might steal it here. Im going to go incredible to edge this though based on his incredible (no pun) upturn in his game

Incredible 60/40

Destroyer vs Seth

Tough call, both experienced, both know how to write on haymaker to win, both have personal angles on each other… Destroyer has been the more active however the fact Seth is still showing and last week didn't have any competition be interesting to see what we get here, Seth has taken the most recent larger accolade but destroyer is the more regular on the circuits…. I am going to edge this slightly to Seth on the basis he probably has some great concepts in the locker hes honed since he last was actively battling.

Seth 60/40

Barcotic vs Superboy Estar Legend

Barcotic aint going to let him fucking win this one, surely lol, like i said in my review of last weeks, barcotic is mr 4 in 5. 4 times its fire and the fifth is the one we never let him forget because its awful. I expect a fire a bar this week.

However superboy can come hard, i mean resin is no push over an look at last weeks battle and how simple and effective he was there. Thats a big factor here because barcotic is mr creative and runs the risk of losing to simplicity here if he over shoots… however im sticking with my guns an edge this to barc

Barcotic 65/35

Dominate vs Ryno

Ryno is one of the most underrated battlers right now, he is really able to hurt you with a personal and is very sensible not to let anything about him get out, i mean legit who the fuck is he, he rarely posts from what i see, hardly know fuck all about you all, just quietly does the work. Dominate one of my fav battlers and I can see him being in a champ match within a few weeks so I dont see him sleeping on ryno, doms here to prove a point an i think he will consider this another box to tick enroute to victory. Probably one of the battles im most keen to see, good luck both

Dominate 60/40

Plot vs Resin M-I-C

Plot may have just shown he isnt to be slept on but i think he has his work cut out here. Yeah last week was an impressive feat however the element of surprise is lost and resin is a vet - legit one of the greats. However if Plot is willing to do the digging he may find some great personal angles to expose on a long internet text career, he certainly has shown he can word a punch to hit. Interesting battle but I see Resin taking the W tbh.

Resin 60/40

Killing Sprees LR Segment

@Killingspree to edit in at his convenience

Flows UK Education Segment

Lmao so last week I showcased some good old cockney slang. I have included the list but I have greatly expanded, an left a classic scene from the good old cockney himself. Del Boy Trotter. Its only a minute long an considered one of the great moments in British comedy so check it.

A few new uns to try this week...
Hampsteads (short for Hampstead Heath) — Teeth
Don’t know Jack (short for Jack Jones) — Don't Know
On your Todd (short for Todd Sloan) — On your own
Loaf (short for Loaf of Bread) — Head
The ol Trouble and Strife — Wife

Last weeks...

Up the apples and pears — stairs
Hes got himself into a bit of Barney Rubble — trouble
Need to get my bees and honey — money
Hes brown bread --- Dead
you having a bubble (short for bubble bath) — laugh
Ill have a butcher's (short for butcher's hook) — look
Alright my ol china (short for china plate) — mate

GUEST HOST…. BODYSNATCHER

[SIZE="4" @BodySnatcher To be released shortly[/SIZE]

The Black and Blue boys present THE EDUCATION STATION

Blues top tip from last week Don’t switch up your first & third person. Alternating between may work in live battles as the emcee can change directions, but for text be consistent in your set-ups and punches with your
direction.

Jabari Blacks Segment

Quote:
Looking forward to that grudge match, forgot why u mad bro?...riiight the DQ
Didn't beat jesus freak, u'll meet again soon...when I split ya Red Sea all the way back from the EU!

So this week, despite the loss, I was very impressed by the ambition and creativity showed by Incredible. Ive been hard on the G because I feel like he took a slight step back in his writing since he BAL, but if he’s going for concepts like this in the 1-2, niggas better watch out.

I gave Inc a lot of feed in the vote, but I wanted to go a little more in depth and give him a few more tips, because if he could have executed this well, it could have been line of the week imo.

The problem with the punch is you had a lot going on and didn’t weave them together properly. You have 3 concepts/flips going on here:

1: A religion flip - (Jesus freak/Veritas (who’s Christian)/Red Sea(Moses parting Red Sea in the Bible)
2: The Red C and European flip - Red C(Major research org that has a poll out about the EU)/EU (European Union)
3: Shooting Flow and splitting his “red c” (the meaning here is very unclear and a big prob for the punch)

The goal here was most likely to execute one of my favorite devices in rap - the triple entendre. The goal here was to set up the bar in a such a way that Red Sea/C has 3 meanings.

The problem here though is you have so many concepts that’s the meaning of the whole punch gets really murky. I think you focused a lot on having a concepts and a theme, that ya unclear what the punch really mean.

In my opinion, you never want the readers to guess what you mean. Whatever the punch is, it should be easily translated to what’s is going on. If your punch is about shooting Flow in the face, you want readers to be able to clearly understand that.

Here it’s not really clear what you mean when you said you’ll split his red C. Yes, it plays into the religion concept and the EU concept but it doesn’t have a clear meaning in the literal sense. This is the biggest flaw.

Some of the other minor ways to improve is 1. by ending the punch with the word with the triple meaning. Since Red C has the triple meaning, it has more impact when it’s at the end of the punch instead of the middle. Especially since we’re reading, we tend to pay more and more attention as the line gets towards the end.

Lastly, you have similar issues with the “all the way back from the EU”. It’s not 100% clear if you mean splitting his wig in Europe, from Europe, at Europe, etc. It’s really just taking the time to focus on what you want to say and finding the wording for it.

Ultimately, I don’t have the wording to craft this into a perfect punch. The scheme is was VERY elaborate. If you could go back in time, I would say just sit on this concept for a bit. This is a type of thing that takes weeks or months to flesh this concept out into a triple entendre. You successfully gave Red Sea two meaning but needed to fully think and develop a good third meaning.

For examples of triple entendres pulled off flawlessly, Chyeahhh had crazy a “bubbling” triple entendre in last years 1-2 and bleak had a ridiculous concept with a sick double entendre for German style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
trouble's on the horizon, fucka, I'm Poseidon!
get suttin sharp stuck in you till gum tissue blows bubbles from the Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Im like Brock, tossing dead weight til it's capping off the burning pile
I'll have you and your fam's corpses stacked belly to back - German style
In live battles there’s an rapper named Street Hymns and his signature move is to pull off a quadruple/quintuple entendre (does it with way more than 2 bars though and he repays the line each time to emphasize each entendre).

Inc I’m pretty impressed with just the concept alone. This is some next level writing man, if you keep growing as a writer, you’ll be a problem!

THE NAUGHTY CORNER

Voting is what keeps the culture running an its all our responsibility, so I am trying to make sure to find positive ways to encourage this… That being said, I also will pull up serial offenders of the highest order... and there will be ramifications. Consider this a warning

This is all your tallys, first number is total votes, second number is weeks active.

@Dominate 6/2
@Jabari Black 8/2
@superboy estar legend ½ (0 this week)
@JEM 0/2
@Destroyer 12/2
@DynamiCz 8/2 (1 this week)
@Allen Knight ½ (0 this week)
@BodySnatcher 10/2 (1 this week)
@Ryno ½ (1 this WEEK)
@Barcotic 11/2
@Maximus 7/2
@Real Spit 7/2 (only 2 this week)
@zelti 15/2
@Useless 0
@Snitching is gangsta 15/2
@Chyeahhh!!! 5/2 (0 last week)
@Incredible 8/2
@Blue Bayou 9/2
@ORC 8/2
@Resin M-I-C 6/2
@Cred 5/1
@Miss Netcees 9/2
@MMLP 9/2
@Ghost1 12/2
@Knucklehead 4/1
@Blas 25/2
@Pharaohs Army 6/2
@Infiltrate 15/2
@King 4/2 (0 votes this week)
@Plot 10/2
@Sharp 8/1

THE WORST CULPRITS
For all of you in this section... If you fail to vote in 4 battles AND the contenders matches then you will have a point deduction in the current ranking system. Simple. Thats it. I have the power and will go full Bleak on your ass
@superboy estar legend 1 VOTE TOTAL (0 this week)
@JEM 0 VOTES TOTAL
@Allen Knight 1 VOTE TOTAL (0 this week)
@King 4 VOTES TOTAL (0 votes this week)

THE DROP OUTS
You guys have the numbers to make last week a blip, but another bad week you'll find yourself with the threat of point deductions. So consider this a fair warning.
@Real Spit voted only twice this week
@DynamiCz voted once this week
@BodySnatcher voted once this week

Oh and @Chyeahhh!!! You did well this week but you didn't vote at all first week. I see everything.

THE FUCKING CULTURE KINGS
Props to @Ghost1 @Destroyer @Barcotic @Snitching is gangsta and finally to @Blas who managed to vote 25 times (roughly i didn't need to double check his figures he clearly been steaming it) @Sharp as well, one week active and still had more than most.

All these guys voted on over 10 battles, that's an average of 5 a week (or pretty much everything for blas) even if we can all average four im chill as a cucumber people.
Oh @Blas, stop free posting in battles bro, keep it in chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 04-02-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #2
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Culture king but I can’t get a battle review, huh?
Props, nonetheless
philosophy.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:24 AM   #3
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Culture king but I can’t get a battle review, huh?
Props, nonetheless
definitely did one. not sure where it went, sorry man let me try and find it, been writing them all during a fire marshal training thing, sure the test will be common sense so let me do that and ill sort it out
Quote:
Old 04-02-2019, 09:26 AM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Heavy lays the crown lmao

Word I dig this tho u guys are doing dope shit.....I like that there is NEW ideas in these mags.....bored of the same mag formats we have been doing for the past decade honestly.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:32 AM   #5
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Heavy lays the crown lmao

Word I dig this tho u guys are doing dope shit.....I like that there is NEW ideas in these mags.....bored of the same mag formats we have been doing for the past decade honestly.
Appreciate that fella - if you have any other ideas or want to jump in on any current sections, let me know.
Quote:
Old 04-02-2019, 11:59 AM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I like the system of ranking being so transparent

And while we've done bar review stuff before Jabari is definitely the perfect guy for it

That said I'm most interested in the cockney slang lmaooo

Good read, guys
Old 04-02-2019, 01:43 PM   #7
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

no lr secrion?
dope nonetheless
Old 04-02-2019, 02:22 PM   #8
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Good mag good people
Topical Head
Old 04-02-2019, 02:36 PM   #9
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Good mag good people
It's coming
Quote:
Old 04-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #10
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
no lr secrion?
dope nonetheless
I’ll have it later unless you want to do it
Old 04-02-2019, 03:48 PM   #11
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Right cause hate voting would make me leave...fuck you whoever wrote that, battle me next week...how bout dat...my battles open let the hate voting commence...ur all fagts in my book already...
Old 04-02-2019, 03:53 PM   #12
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

@Jabari Black post something so I can rep you for that Incredible segment (pun intended). Not just for using my bar, that is a QUALITY mag piece and something I never thought of.

Keep doing that for the new cats, I also think Incredible is getting much better

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-02-2019, 03:57 PM   #13
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Preciate it Bleak, and dope work Flow. The UK section definitely gotta stay.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:18 PM   #14
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
something I never thought of.
It was me who thought of it. But He's perfect for it an glad it's got picked up as he's really made it his own. This was meant to be with blues last week but got missed out so im glad he's got his props. Check blues last week an all. Hopefully from next week onwards they can both continue this segment.

Hahaha @Jabari Black I may need to find something else that isn't cockney slang from next week.

If anyone else has any fresh ideas or wants a segment I have other Thoughts for things i I don't have time.for. let me know
Quote:
Old 04-02-2019, 04:19 PM   #15
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Right cause hate voting would make me leave...fuck you whoever wrote that, battle me next week...how bout dat...my battles open let the hate voting commence...ur all fagts in my book already...
Clearly says after not too an it's a joke. Jesus. Who doesn't like being the but of a joke sheeesh. An I won't battle you cus I've beaten you twice already
Quote:
Old 04-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #16
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Only joke is the mod...making up a new format...and by chance is in the contender match...
Old 04-02-2019, 04:33 PM   #17
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Only joke is the mod...making up a new format...and by chance is in the contender match...
I'd of been in it anyway I've not lost but you can't have 6 contenders. Normally this would then go to the mods discretion where I am offering a logical manner in which to prevent a mod having the power. Dumbass
Quote:
Old 04-02-2019, 04:36 PM   #18
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

this is actually a dope mag bro, props for the effort and time..
Old 04-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #19
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Ok so what your saying is you'd be in no matter what cuz your the mod... two thumbs up...
Old 04-02-2019, 04:42 PM   #20
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
this is actually a dope mag bro, props for the effort and time..
Team effort man. Should be more to come as well
Quote: