Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 08:08 AM   #101
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default MORE FEEDBACK TIPS FOR REAL EMCEES/WRITERS

@Saint & anyone else feel free to add anything:
ABBREVS AND DIRTY TEXT symbols:

-"8" instead of a hard "A" vowel on a word: e.g. "wait" = w8, late l8, ate 8, great gr8 etc....ALWAYS USE THE REAL WORD (if u can) BUT PUT THE 8 IN IF UR REALLY CRANKIN THAT AYYYY ANNOYINGLY QUICK 'N JUST NOT QUITE A FULL WORD OF SYLLABLEEXTENTION... ITS QUICKER U KNO

-Period vs. Comma vs. Semi-colon vs. forwardSlash vs. backSlash vs. "Nothing"
U CAN PLAY AROUND WITH THESE FOR OVER A DECADE IF U WANT LIKE PHARAOHS OR READ THIS FUCKIN' TUTORIAL (THANKS @ENG)
Now, to me that semi-colon vs. comma shit THE SEMI-COLON is so much of a quicker Advance To Next word than that slowwww pausie comma which...
I USE THE BACKSLASH OVER FORWARD when it's a ONE TIME THING u know just a random quickhitter (vs Blue for example: "remember Rex Ryan was\Revis Island"...see the rhyme is "Ryan/Island" and if it was just that I;D BE FORWARD SLASHING but that "was is just" such a quickSLIPPED inthere to fit it's like... i donno URBAN DIALECT KNOWS WTF I MEAN u prosey idiots
Now, regarding

-' to show missing letter(s)
FUCK YOU SAINT with a 'swhy
yeah he drops a fuckin' 'swhy on OM like pharaohs army this guy...LOL
'n is SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN "AND" u white cracker lames.... or CAP the N with no '
OR put the fucking AMPERSAND so the reader can choose the kind of and
whats next STILL EDITING FOR EMCEE SQUARED MASCOCHISTIC DFSJASDFGASJKLSDFJHKLJHKL*******
ANYWAY THERE ARE SOOO MANY MORE " ' " THAN THE OBVIOUS ONE-LETER SLIPS -=-- GET A FUCKIN ATTN SPAN AND READ SOME PHARAOHS TEXT : I'M TALKING MULTIPLE LETTER OMMITTED, "HUN'RED" ON RICAN, ETC...U CAN DO IT IN MIDDLE OF WORDS, END OR BEGINNING IF UR GETTIN' FANCY AND NEED TO NIX/TAKE OUT HTAT LITTLE "LIL*" THAT LIL SYLLABLE.
NExt. Bullet point

-(WHILE we're at it my Parentheses vs. Brackets - NOT A FORMULA YET STILL EXPerimenting). THIS ISN'T PHAROH HOL SUGGESETION IDIOTS. UNIVERSE LIKE WHEN I STARTED DOING IT TOLD ME TO DO IT MORE,
UGONNA IGNORE UNIVERSE, ROCK AND CRY ABOUT MY FUCKING OPTIONAL PHRASES OR EXTRA RHYESM U KNOW WHT END OF TUTORIAL TIL AFTER WORK IF IM IN THE MOOD FREE FUCKING ADVICE ALL OVER THIS PLACE @ZUO YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB TO NOT WANT THIS FEEDBACK

brb later*
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote