Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

@seth @Ghost1 this is a premier old testament scholar, no?
Old 08-30-2019, 05:17 PM   #242
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

This is a good story with the Bible.

Lol.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:11 PM   #243
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lmao...
Old 08-30-2019, 06:29 PM   #244
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

This some shit right here
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 08-30-2019, 09:55 PM   #245
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Demon Breathe...

I am a Demon breathe; conceiving the thought; rendering plots from polka dots
I am the plot of anguish lot; sought plans from the land of the damn; aziatic plan
I am the plan of encumbrance; sustenance; encumbrance; substance of green goo
I chew through wombs with ambient hands; not my mother's; I was born from
I succumb from the days of greed; smoking weed smoke with purple haze for burgundy days
I am the rays of light of the evening night; a pecking straw persona'; journal burning for the heart
I am the heart; comatose darts are the art; comatose darts are the art
Artform and landforms; purple pink polka dots of evening lots; evening plots; evening dots
Pigs and cows and chickens, genocide of the jews; food, and cloths, and water; genocide of the cows
For I am a plow; have a cow with a baby; than shake hands with a snake; than choose wisely
For I am sentiment shepherd from January to december; december nights in ember skys
December skys; december nights; blue nights with blue skys; red skys with red skys..ember skys
Old 09-01-2019, 12:28 AM   #246
Sinacog
Satan

Default Punchline Palooza 2!

Part the sky with war, partial might stars the sky with war; armed with knives and swords; part the light with war//
Armed with lightning swords; change the tides of war...I'll kill you 'for a handsome price' I'm a ''model citizen''; and the Archetype in war!!//

I'm Luke and Han, duel with monsters and cobras as a demon with a soothing tongue, I'm the root of Baal!//
I have a soothing jolt, I'm the tongue that fueled the hawk; my pecker is a 'woodpecker' popping a cherry from pussy walls//

I'm opposing to the weak, chosen from the seas; Moses omen from the seas; the oceans are besieged//
I'm a cobra and the seas; forget 'pushing daisies' I'll have you 'pushing roses' at my feet//

I'm righteous nun, a tyrant sunk; lycan suns; lycan suns; pious one with lightning suns//
Lycan suns; lycan suns; I'll 'pull punches from the seas' and give you a Hawaiian Punch//
Old 09-01-2019, 02:58 AM   #247
Sinacog
Satan

Default Falling Bird From Sky..

Once there was a bird flying the sky; he was flying in the sky
His height was his might; he banished plight with a pecker as a phoenix
He is a phoenix; a rare bird; flying to the sources of light
Toward the ocean of white; searching for a fish to feast on tonight
One day; he couldn't find a fish; the bird got as worried as the fish
The bird wanted the fish as a dish; and flew towards the horizon of the ocean
He followed the horizon of the ocean; he searched for fish
He flew toward the mouth of the fish; he could not find a fish
He dived and dove toward the ocean; to find a fish
He couldn't catch a fish; as no fish swam toward the surface
The flying bird was starving; he could not find a fish to eat
The bird was starving to death; he fell toward the ocean blue
He was drowning..he was drowing..he was drowing..
When the tides changed on his faith..and he turned into a fish..

and no longer starved..
Old 09-01-2019, 06:24 AM   #248
Sinacog
Satan

Default Sayain War..

deep in kakarot's tomb; where he was training in the afterlife with blue shenron
a blue spirit energy by the name of aziatic came to him; teleported him to another realm
the spiritual realm; where he will face judgement and punishment for his dragon fists
he was a dragon warrior; yet here on planet sayain; he was a little brown monkey...

goku watched his every breath as he turned kaioken; spewing red energy from his body and fists
he battled other small sayains; much smaller than him; yet much wiser and stronger
they were killing him; swarms of sayains as white sperm cells circled the planet sayain with kamehamehas
they spewed spirit bombs from their mouths; killed goku once before he was risen by aziatic as a blue dragon
goku was sworn to never give up or give in a battle; when the sayains possessed him with their voice
He heard black noise and abundant demon sounds; the sayains were demons from another realm
he never gave up; when he was about to become super sayain; yet the energy reversed
his rage could not much the demons or god; as he was crushed by his sayain energy; than killed by the demons..

goku plummeted from the sayain planet to HELL FOR ETERNITY..

THE END..
Old 09-01-2019, 12:38 PM   #249
Sinacog
Satan

Default Angels and Demons

Angels -

Me Angels and Demons; me strangle a angel with a demon; me halo
I ate bagel shaped halos with pistachio; ate rudolph the red nose's reindeer off
I am Adolf Hitler, spit sick births; fuel from a gas station; happy abrasions
Gas tank is full of shit; so when I drive and go hyper-sonic speed; you'll see a drift
Payed my dues in college funds; had debt got stress than fucked a slut
Fucked a slut in her gut; her gut feeling was me making her pregnant
I am a bigot; a lost dog amognst cats and demons; diablos and demons
I hear screaming in demons who are posessed by hell; I escape them with hell's storm
I do not love God; I adore him; he pulled the oceans' with rage from a shroud
I am a cow; I witnessed the genocide of my species; cows and humans were not equal
I hate beetles and worms; I'm a snake; I kill 'snakes in the grass' with a blade of fury
I've traveled the desert of rhyme and space; and ate a pizza and sandwhich; was a sand witch..
For I do adore God; God watches/washes my back; I watch him from ashore
I implore deep adventures of demons traveling the seas and oceans; looking for potions
I am the omen; a demon from hell; a angel from heaven
I've slain mac elevens in heaven with a mac eleven and reverend..

Demons -

I ate the oceans'; carried a plague through the desert oceans of Israel
Sent a plague to Egypt; sean the seas (disease) rip' with disease and lips';
Old 09-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #250
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

if ur a real person pls see doctah
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 09-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #251
Sinacog
Satan

Default Dog War

Once upon a time there was a dog war; a war between cats and dogs
Plummeting birds, plummeting planes, plummeting hills, and plummeting plateaus
Dogs anvil gravel; gravel of might strikes the light; a cat loses a life
Cats are in high speed in the air with a guillotine tongue; killing what's spun
Cats and Dogs; Cats and dogs; love cats and dogs
For they are killing each other; together they suffer
Suffer the fur of a cat; suffer the fur of a dog
For through the fog in the sky; dogs and cats die with a cry
Dogs are winning the war; as it was a dog fight
When a cat decided to be brave and courageous -
the dog became a pussy cat..the cat killed the dogs one life..

The End..
Old 09-02-2019, 12:33 AM   #252
Exis

Thought this was about me lol...

Reply to my pm niggarette!
Old 09-02-2019, 01:57 AM   #253
Sinacog
Satan

Default Dogs and Devils and Demons

Dogs and devils and demons; screaming from the beseecher of reason
Inherit the seasons with my onslaught; inherit the besieger with the conquest
Pioneer of rap; beseecher of reason and greed; the seasons are thieves
Beseecher of reason and greed; the seasons are thieves; bucaneers are leaves
I'm a seer with seeds; sistine seed slithers warmth in abundant joy and happiness
I am ambient; the cherished leaf in the book of thieves; book of dreams
Inherit dreams of slaughter of water; slaughter a martyr with the heart of a father
The heart of a father; the heart of a farmer; martyr a buccaneer with marriage cheers
For I am conquest; the conquest of a rabbit claw foot in the jaw of a serpent
Worthless purpose; inherit clouds of wood; than onyx good the foundation
Formula of a nun serpent; worthless purpose; serpent in the grass
Worthless with a laugh; serpent in the grass; serpent in the grass
Serpent in the grass; serpent In the grass; serpent in the grass
I am a besieger of besieged; besieger of greed; the seasons of dreams
I am a onyx stature; alabaster stone stature of lavish cherish
I am perish; the perish of peril in the blue barrels of a apple
I am a chapel; the chapel of seasons of winter; seasons of winter
I am the seasons of winter; seasons of winter; seasons of leaves
Seasons of winter; seasons of leaves; seasons of leaves; seasons of winter
Seasons of winter; seasins of winter; winter joy; winter wonderland
I am asunder obelisk; sought the wrist of a apostle and cherished sin
Cherished sin; a apostle dog tongue from the hum of a bird serpent...
Old 09-02-2019, 04:25 AM   #254
Sinacog
Satan

Default The Blind Wandering Swordsman...Raptor

There was once a blind wandering swordsman; with abundant good swords
He loved the lord with his own accord; yet wanted to teach him a lesson
He grabbed his sword blade; and time was abundant; he rummaged through millions of suns
Chameleons have won; chameleons have died to raptors; raptor rap ravenous ravenous teethe tongue...
He chewed through one thousands lords on a conquest to burn divisions of water pistons
He knew the circle of light was strong; he wanted to bond it with the circle of light
He grabbed his blade and blast grenades; showered red paint blood on abundant houses
For he killed in the name of the sun; he killed with the vengeance of the dinosaurs; velisocaptors
He loved God; yet thought each man he killed was him; he broke the commandment; YOU SHALL NOT MURDER
For he murdered many men; they were slain hanged from trees and hills of green and green
He killed many men; killing millions with a whiplash tongue in a village of rice and meat
He chewed through their meat with abundant joy; as him killing God's people brought the circle of light to the circle of life...

THE END...
Old 09-02-2019, 04:45 AM   #255
Sinacog
Satan

Default Ripping' Raptor' Rapping'

Ripping raptor rapping; ripping raptor rapping; ripping raptor rapping
Zapping zillions of demons from the dimensions of hell to the cells of a devil
I am on a level with the devil on another level; frostbitten snow glows and melts in hell's dimension
Devour and inhale and exhale a plague to the future of liege; burning the dreams of the burning of dreams
Worthless in siege; burning the dreams of a serpent; serpent slithers in the depths of seas
Burn the effigy of a worthless seeds; burn the greed and green of learning seas
Burn the dreams of burning dreams; earn the siege of earning siege
Burning dreams of burning dreams; learn the seas; learn the seas...
Old 09-02-2019, 06:20 AM   #256
Exis

The fuck is wrong with you...? Fuck is wrong with mods?...You have literally 18 joints on the first page? & you feed like 2? I feed everyone, seriously WTF?...
Old 09-03-2019, 12:19 AM   #257
Sinacog
Satan

Default Circle of Life - Circle of Light

Once upon' a time; there was a wandering lion samurai with a long yellow lion's tail
He grew his killings skin pale; he'd set sail in voyages on sailing ships through voyages of sailing ships
He killed thousands for God; killed thousands in the name of the lord; with accord (a sword)
He shunned omnipotence; solemn oaths and polished' quotients'; solemn swords with trojan swords
He killed thousands; killing thousands by the head; the edge of his blade killed thousands
One day as he killed his 999th men; he felt sympathy for the man he killed a man of will
He killed hundreds and now it was time to stop killing; and live a life fulfilled
He left the village of pillaging; he was a minister; he came to the village with a black bible
He spewed sermons with a serpent's tongue; 'everyone must follow The Lord; or got to Hell'
He killed hundreds; thousands; now he is a minister with a sinister serpent
He was perfect and imperfect; as he preached the cross for the rest of his life...
Old 09-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #258
Sinacog
Satan

Default Black Dragon Claw

My 3rd eye see's through your dumb 3rd eye; attack mechanism breaks your defense mechanism, I solve puzzles and dense algorithms//
Fuck a beat, I go acapella when I pound a rhythm, I'm being attacked by a cougar, I'll yell rape while you yell rape; we'll see who's the fucing loudest victim//

I'm a fucking dragon ball(baal), I'll punch a cell's tense; I'm fucking a church fox with a tiny waist; a bell ribbon//
I think with my penis head; my sex drive has felt driven; I'm drop dead hot; I'm hell's rhythm//

I drop dark shit, my rhyme felt hot; I'm the talented kid; rhyming on the block//
I'm in a church cathedral, praying to my God; I'm a snake that killed the nine tailed fox//

I rhyme the sickest, devotion knows; I'm a snake with devilish prose//
I have the mark of the beast; 666; the omen knows; I'll drown you in my ocean flows//
Old 09-03-2019, 10:36 PM   #259
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

i'll black dragon claw your butt
Old 09-03-2019, 11:39 PM   #260
Exis

Lol...
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1