Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-24-2018, 11:34 PM   #1
Raizen

Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen
Default Smashing with your kids in the bed

I have a set of one year twins, and they've been wanting to sleep in bed with me and my wife. Late at night when they're asleep, me and my wife are both naked, but she has a problem when I stick it in while the kids are in bed with us.

Why? Is that disgusting? They're asleep, they're not gonna wake up, and it's not like I'm going to jackhammer away and wake them up. But she thinks it's inappropriate to smash while the kids are in bed. It makes no sense.

During the day, me and my wife will sometimes sneak away while they're playing with toys and try and get busy. But when she hears them climb up the stairs, she insists we stop. We both under the covers, the kids don't can't see anything, but she thinks it's wrong to continue.

Am I some disgusting fucking jerk for wanting to continue? Is it really that bad if we're under the covers and the kids can't see us? Even if they did see us (which they don't) it's not like they know what's going on or what i means.

Or am I just some disgusting fucking jerk? I don't get it.
Raizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:35 PM   #2
Raizen

Why is it that spooning with both of us naked is okay, but god forbid if I actually slip inside while they're in the same room. Makes no fucking sense.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:39 PM   #3
Raizen

I also have a five year old, and that sorta makes sense that she doesn't want us banging while he's in the room. But why can't I just be inside her? Why do I have get out while he's in the room? We're under the covers, we're already naked, I don't see wtf the problem is.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:40 PM   #4
Raizen

Am I just some dumb fucking douchebag? Is it really that wrong?
Old 07-24-2018, 11:37 PM   #5
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

They won't remember. This is standard practice in my house. I want him to learn, the way I learned from my father, and the way he learned from his father.

If I see one eye peek open I'll actually get up from a prone position and fuck her til she makes noises so they have a better idea what is happening.

Kids... am I RIGHT!?
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:45 PM   #6
Raizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
They won't remember. This is standard practice in my house. I want him to learn, the way I learned from my father, and the way he learned from his father.

If I see one eye peek open I'll actually get up from a prone position and fuck her til she makes noises so they have a better idea what is happening.

Kids... am I RIGHT!?
I don't want my kids to actually remember me fucking their mom...but you're goddamn right they won't remember. We're under the covers, my wife walks around naked all time anyway....no reason why I can't be inside. It's not like I have to go hard or anything. I don't fucking get it.
Old 07-28-2018, 04:31 PM   #7
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:

Kids... am I RIGHT!?
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:41 PM   #8
Twodrop
Unknown

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Why is a 5 year old still in ur room? 1 bedroom apt? Jesus fam.... If u broke u can't fuck like that w/ kids involved.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:47 PM   #9
Raizen

Quote:
Why is a 5 year old still in ur room? 1 bedroom apt? Jesus fam.... If u broke u can't fuck like that w/ kids involved.
My kid always wants to know what where we are and what we're doing. I'll turn on the TV downstairs, and he'll wander upstairs to our room. My wife doesn't want us to lock the doors on him, and I understand. But I don't get why I have to pull out (under the covers) just because he's in the room, and has no fucking idea what what we're doing.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #10
Twodrop
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
My kid always wants to know what where we are and what we're doing. I'll turn on the TV downstairs, and he'll wander upstairs to our room. My wife doesn't want us to lock the doors on him, and I understand. But I don't get why I have to pull out (under the covers) just because he's in the room, and has no fucking idea what what we're doing.
She's probably trying to be PC but reallly wants a heavy thrust....
Old 07-24-2018, 11:47 PM   #11
Twodrop
Unknown

Once ur nuts deep she won't care... Life lesson for you. Just go in, and then deal w/ the consequences
Old 07-24-2018, 11:51 PM   #12
Raizen

Quote:
Once ur nuts deep she won't care... Life lesson for you. Just go in, and then deal w/ the consequences
I do, and then it's an argument and I feel like like I'm raping my own wife
Old 07-24-2018, 11:52 PM   #13
Twodrop
Unknown

lmao!!!
Old 07-25-2018, 12:13 AM   #14
Raizen

And it's not even every time the kids are in the room. About two weeks ago, we weren't even under the covers. She was bent over the bed while both kids were in the room. She started to argue, but shut up only a few seconds after. Later, she didn't feel bad or guilty, and just let me bang her bent over the bed.

She didn't feel bad, she didn't feel guilty afterward....she even let me just linger in her for a bit after we finished.

I think she feels like she's "supposed" to feel bad about it....like what kind of mother has sex with her kids in the room. I don't know. It's stupid.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:11 AM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I dont see nothing wrong, with a little anal fucking by your kinds faces

Nod to kelly
Old 07-25-2018, 05:44 AM   #16
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Dadcees to thread plz

Personally I lay down some pillows and a sheet at the side of the bed on the floor and get down there out of the way
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:50 AM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I could never do this...even thinking about it is creepy af, you're an odd one. You should probably be on some sort of list/register tbh.

Plus, my son doesn't sleep in my bed...he sleeps in his own, he has never spent a night in my bed, because that's mummy and daddy's personal space...for the first few months of his life he slept in a Moses basket at the foot of the bed, and since then he has been in his own room. If he's sick or had a nightmare or w/e me or my girlfriend will sit with him and comfort him in his own room...never ours.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:18 AM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I could never do this...even thinking about it is creepy af, you're an odd one. You should probably be on some sort of list/register tbh.

Plus, my son doesn't sleep in my bed...he sleeps in his own, he has never spent a night in my bed, because that's mummy and daddy's personal space...for the first few months of his life he slept in a Moses basket at the foot of the bed, and since then he has been in his own room. If he's sick or had a nightmare or w/e me or my girlfriend will sit with him and comfort him in his own room...never ours.
This is America. Where people leave their child(ren) in vehicles during hot summer days where temps exceed 95 or higher and they die.

Then don't know why they are being charged with murder.

"I only ran in for a second"

NO, if that was the case, your child would be alive. Perhaps you should have taken your child with you in to the store, you dumb fuck.

Disgusting. This thread is horrible.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:20 AM   #19
Raizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

My wife feels bad about not letting the kids sleep next to her. She keeps saying "we'll never have his moment back" or "they'll never be babies again.". They'll be 2 in the fall, and she's already looking at old FB pics and missing when they were infants.

So she never turns them down when they have want to be our bed. Night after night.
Old 07-25-2018, 07:36 AM   #20
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
My wife feels bad about not letting the kids sleep next to her. She keeps saying "we'll never have his moment back" or "they'll never be babies again.". They'll be 2 in the fall, and she's already looking at old FB pics and missing when they were infants.

So she never turns them down when they have want to be our bed. Night after night.
sounds to me like this is an issue you should be having with your wife/girl/whatever rather than Dadcees tbh

but since you posted it here, doesn’t the fact you’re hard in bed with your dick erect in your wife and then you make eye contact with your child instantly make you unaroused?

i would instantly be flaccid as fuck if that situation came up I imagine

@Innovator has like 4 kids i think so he’s prob best suited to answer this thread. @Adonis has a few too IIRC?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2dropple0 talkin to himself, amen wife bicep got gumption, amen wife biceps in the bed, ask hush, getaroomwithkidsinitutwo, hush was raped, knuck look like a rat, poverty