Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2016, 04:13 PM   #1
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future
Default Marvel dropped the ball on hulk imo

As great as a character as the avengers hulk is, the franchise wasn't used to its full potential. The next time we will see hulk is in Thor. They need to bring hulk back with better writers. They seemed like they just those hulk movies out as test dummies. I get why Hawkeye don't have a stand alone tho. Black widow better live up too.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:28 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Amazing insight. Do tell more
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:08 PM   #3
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Bumps on that pussy made your finger turn green

The hulk

Thread over, you're welcome!
Old 06-05-2016, 08:54 PM   #4
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lol
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #5
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

I don't know. If Edward Norton had been given the greenlight for his vision of Hulk I thought Incredible Hulk would of been fantastic. I'm not a big supporter of Mark Ruffalo but his limited screen time has definitely rehabilitated the character. Hulk's role in Thor: Ragnarok is supposed to tie in the World War Hulk story arc so it should be pretty entertaining.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #6
Anjahl

Battle Record: 1-0

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Thor: Ragnarok is scripted as a Planet Hulk/Hulk vs mash up, tbf. Instead of fighting on Asgard, Thor is replacing Beta Ray Bill on gladiator planet.
Anjahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:40 PM   #7
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

Who cares... Deadpool was amazing
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #8
Anjahl

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzeOne View Post
Who cares... Deadpool was amazing
It's good as a standalone, but has nothing to do with the MCU.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:57 PM   #9
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
It's good as a standalone, but has nothing to do with the MCU.
Well expect at least 3 of them soon...

If you think Marvel cares about creating a character ecosystem that's true to the comics and develops the full potential of each character you're out ur gd mind...

They literally waited till CGI was good enough to do superhero movies and unleashed the cash-grab...

I'm just happy a few of them weren't complete mind-pollution...

Other than the Dark Knight trilogy and Deadpool the rest were pretty trash... some were pretty from a special effects standpoint... I guess the Iron Man series was alright...
Old 06-07-2016, 07:15 PM   #10
Anjahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzeOne View Post
Well expect at least 3 of them soon...

If you think Marvel cares about creating a character ecosystem that's true to the comics and develops the full potential of each character you're out ur gd mind...

They literally waited till CGI was good enough to do superhero movies and unleashed the cash-grab...

I'm just happy a few of them weren't complete mind-pollution...

Other than the Dark Knight trilogy and Deadpool the rest were pretty trash... some were pretty from a special effects standpoint... I guess the Iron Man series was alright...
lol...did you just make a statement about being true to the comics and than reference tdk as being good in the same breath? GTFO with that. Deadpool was good for what it was...tdk was good for what it was. But from a comicbook perspective, the dark knigt series was a fucking joke. The MCU as a whole is a dream project for most comic fans. The project as a whole is breathtaking.
You can argue the potential of the characters...but the fact is movies and tv are not gonna be able to tell 60 years worth of stories. They just aren't. What Marvel and Disney are doing with the MCU is pushing the storytelling and world building potential of the entire medium...not just a single character. Earth-199999, the MCU. A universe fully integrated into the marvel megaverse, and 616-multiverse, just as completely as the ultimate universe and the supreme multiverse. THAT is what set's the effort apart. The fact that they have remained as true to the comics as they have is pretty amazing. You have the addition of a new universe into the marvel multiverse, and the addition matches the 616 arcs generally.

GotG, TWS, CW, Avengers, IM, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Agents of Shield season 3 all stand head and shoulders above their contemporaries; not just in comicbook media, but especially in the case of DD and Jessica Jones, TWS and GotG; as film making profljects in their own right. The fact that they all exist i a shared, interconnected universe is mindboggling; an achievement unmatched in film making. If it has been...please cite an example.

Last edited by Anjahl; 06-07-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:23 PM   #11
yzeOne

Quote:
lol...did you just make a statement about being true to the comics and than reference tdk as being good in the same breath? GTFO with that. Deadpool was good for what it was...tdk was good for what it was. But from a comicbook perspective, the dark knigt series was a fucking joke. The MCU as a whole is a dream project for most comic fans. The project as a whole is breathtaking.
You can argue the potential of the characters...but the fact is movies and tv are not gonna be able to tell 60 years worth of stories. They just aren't. What Marvel and Disney are doing with the MCU is pushing the storytelling and world building potential of the entire medium...not just a single character. Earth-199999, the MCU. A universe fully integrated into the marvel megaverse, and 616-multiverse, just as completely as the ultimate universe and the supreme multiverse. THAT is what set's the effort apart. The fact that they have remained as true to the comics as they have is pretty amazing. You have the addition of a new universe into the marvel multiverse, and the addition matches the 616 arcs generally.

GotG, TWS, CW, Avengers, IM, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Agents of Shield season 3 all stand head and shoulders above their contemporaries; not just in comicbook media, but especially in the case of DD and Jessica Jones, TWS and GotG; as film making profljects in their own right. The fact that they all exist i a shared, interconnected universe is mindboggling; an achievement unmatched in film making. If it has been...please cite an example.
I never read comics... I obviously could care less if any movie follows one... I simply said the only movies that were worth a fuck in the superhero genre were the dark knight trilogy, deadpool, and maybe iron man...

And really the reason they were good had jack shit to do with the comics they just had well-written scripts and good actors...

definitely not gonna get in a comic book movie argument... that's my opinion... you're entitled to yours...

Marvel could give a FUCK though was my point... the care bout $$$$$$$$$ and America is eating the superhero shit up right now
Old 06-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #12
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I laughed three times during this post.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:06 PM   #13
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

You're easily amused as a faggot, no surprise, faggot.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:19 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

When my little cousin was young he lived as The Hulk for like 2 years.

He was the greatest method actor of all time.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
down goes tyson, hulkamania runs mild, lures kids w/ movie tix