User Tag List

Old 05-13-2019, 10:41 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default Feature Artist

I do a feature artist for the writer league on this site and thought I'd share here.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140276 <---- Link to full mag produced by Cereal

Feature Artist: Kota the Friend

Ok, let me start with a simple but very profound statement that I fully believe, Kota is one of Brooklyn’s finest, past, future, present. I feel like he has the potential to be an actual star in this game, though the style I love does not traditionally get the radio play per-say. He does have a certain vibe to his flow that I can’t really say reminds me of anyone because it really does sound “newer” to me. Kota is the opposite of a carbon copy. In my personal opinion, Kota may not be the most lyrical, but if you take into consideration, not just his flow, but the conscious words, you might begin to see the picture he is painting, which is a melody that eases out effortlessly while providing actual content beyond the usual. Kota began his career as a young 9 year old kid, no joke. His music teacher at the time mentioned to his mother that he had a real talent and put him in a more advanced class. His beginnings were primarily the Trumpet, Piano and Guitar. Now he not only produces his own music from lyrics to beats, but he does this with few features, though I think this may change if he does in fact blow, which I really do hope this bio can play a small part in, because I think the guy is legitimately a good dude and gifted musically beyond measures of today’s traditional artists. Please enjoy, the following music is a mix of the three albums/EP’s (Anything 2018/ Paloma Beach 2017/ Palm Tree Liqour 2016 )that I have been riding with on a regular basis since I discovered him on pure happenstance about 2 months ago.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:50 PM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Nice. I dig the first track though the mixing seems a little off to me idk. Like his vocals need upped a bit or the instro down. Liked the content and his flow though. Real dope. Ill check more links later. Nice piece here adonis