Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #41
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
You what I saying? I made this thread after listening to the first 3 songs.
albums fire
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:41 PM   #42
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

These dudes pop pills...pretend these crackaz got skills...they high on that shit that got Mac mill killed
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:45 PM   #43
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post
These dudes pop pills...pretend these crackaz got skills...they high on that shit that got Mac mill killed
Irony
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:06 PM   #44
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
So if I don't like what you like I am a idiot?
What's next you going to tell me your big brother can beat up my big brother?
I am the oldest. Moron. And no id whoop his ass myself. Bitch
Old 09-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #45
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I agree that the content of the speech is what's relevant to the song, and before I had time to realize exactly who was speaking I was digging it. For the song it's fine but I think it reflects poorly on the artist's taste to use such a sample, and puts me in a position of presuming a lower level of quality of thought incoming.

Running through that song's album. "I Don't Care" is dope as all hell.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:28 PM   #46
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Dont like ink. Hea prolly saying goos shit but the instro and the way hes rapping so forcefully is meh
Old 09-18-2018, 11:35 PM   #47
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Dont like ink. Hea prolly saying goos shit but the instro and the way hes rapping so forcefully is meh
I think it’s somewhat of an acquired taste, or that it takes some getting used to for it to not sound ‘wrong’ because of what you’re accustomed to hearing. The volume of the instrumental sometimes gets too loud, and he’s saying emotionally complex things rapidly, which makes it difficult to interpret.

Definitely different.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #48
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lol boofs diss track sounds really dope i bet it would have sent your career beyond the stars
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:38 PM   #49
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

It does doesnt it. Idk about beyond the stars. Def would have added some haters tho. Fans of the targets and the targets themselves. Not always a good move
Old 09-20-2018, 02:29 PM   #50
idealizt

idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt idealizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Cubbiebear. Eyedea. Aesop Rock. Wax. Rugged Man. Copywrite. Slug. Apathy. El-P. Cage.
Aes, Cage, and Eyedea are good mentions. i still check out the Eyedea and Slug Wake Up Show freestyles every so often. shit's from like 10 years ago, but it's pretty awesome to hear them go back and forth in the latter half. beats the hell out of the written freestyles everyone spits these days. admittedly, i only like a select few tracks from Cage and Eyedea. haven't heard too much from Cage and i just prefer to listen to Eyedea's freestyles.

one name yet to be mentioned: Sadistik. i know a few people around here have to know of him, but i imagine there's a good portion who may not. easily the best white rapper, bar none (but he's got bars, son). he's one of the best rappers overall imo. severely underrated. his first EP and first three albums are top tier, no hyperbole. his raps are poetry in motion because - well - he's a phenomenal poet, an exceptional wordsmith, and, thus, an amazing rapper.

honorable mention for his passionate, optimistic freestyles: Kristoff Krane.

Quote:
I just can't get into a lot of these white guys who have no feeling in their shit..that generic dull no bop in they flow shit is wack to me...even when they got bars
i hear ya. Sadistik might change your perspective on that front. everything from his first EP and first three albums are jam-packed with raw emotion. they're full of topnotch metaphorical/allegorical lyricism (but not over-the-top metaphors like Aes Rock for example) fused with ardent emotions. even if someone didn't really vibe with his words (not sure how that's possible, but we all have our preferences), they'd still feel the emotions he's conveying. otherwise, that person is dead tbh.

i can drop some links if anyone's interested.
idealizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:44 PM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

NEGGED FAGGIT

welcome to nc
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote