Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2018, 12:34 AM   #1
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future
Default FINAL FOUR MAG PT. 1 / included inside: Sitewide Top 10 punches featuring Lars

WHAT A WEEK folks. Dynamic things happening in SC, and honestly on the whole site. Karaoke made it to the 3rd round of SC with a Google verse, and now we are supposed to google everything based on murda sho's post about how we are lazy if we don't. More on that later. Cash only lost because his verse was racism incarnate.

Scheinberg's Sonnet:
No one seems to care about Knuck losing his podcast. This is a grown man that shed his troll persona to bring the site together. And now Veritas has completely changed sides in an instant? I thought V was supposed to be the good guy, but man the bias shows a little imo. I once called Knuck a non contributor, I like to think that inspired the latest run of philanthropy we have seen from Knuck. Like to see all of this come together peacefully, I know this is NCs, but all yall have been preaching in the podcast is using our collective as a platform. It's an intriguing concept that needs all parties to come together, at the very core of its process.

Body's Ballad:
We have to get to the bottom of this. I will not stand for troll taggers in this hallowed subforum. BodySnatcher is an upstanding Netcees citizen, and we cannot treat him in a manner that degrades his self worth. Just go 0? Just go to hell, sneak disser. Red Gang!

Des' Destiny:
Hush said, I think, that Barc has become a meme, that people vote against him just to see the impending fallout. Has Des been teetering on the edge of this? His loss to Zelph has really put a damper on his boarding, and I know haters enjoy these things (see above) but Des has been around long enough, I think. Can't we just appreciate the lip jokes and stop acting like they're not hilarious? That's what I'd like to see. Yes I gave up on the music references.

outro:
We'll be posting quite a bit tonight, I'm gonna do top 10 sitewide since the vid mags didn't cover it. Kinda leaves it wide open which is cool, also a contribution from Lars to run parallel to mine. I'm gonna do Netcenter on match day from now on I think unless y'all think otherwise. I think it would be cool to get questions that reference shit that has been said in chat throughout the week. So like reviews on Tuesday and then Friday Night Netcenter. Lit imo.

W/o further ado:

REVIEWS
:

BodySnatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
If I’m in range of ur wig...I’ll remove the brain from ur lid
I bet if I pull out the Pound this Euro breakdown like change for a quid

Flow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
pussy please.. had a lucky streak when u started but I’m out ur fuckin league
ur like the BAL.. way you started off incredible, now ur futures looking bleak
Close af here imo, I didn't vote but I may have edged towards Flow, it was grittier. Body has a pronounced style, very established almost formulaic and I think it wears thin by the end of a long verse. Body was definitely more creative, change for a quid was right up my alley. I liked this battle, I'm interested to see where Body can take this momentum. He faces a hungry JB this week.

-

DynamiCz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
I got you nervous...black mask with the machete! At ya door on some purge shit
The machine dispose all..when I hang off the truck dumping like a sanitation service

DMS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
All my guns accord, I’m wired to kill, if you don’t think I’ll brawl all out yet
I’ll be putting metal in you n never get a charge, that’s what we call a broken wall outlet.
DMS getting better by the verse, I think he might be added as a threat before long. He still has to adapt to the style difference between here and... Kik I guess is where he got his start. I'm gonna have to hit DMS with an interview next week, we will figure this out together. Dy came correct, I like how his skills are progressing as well. W/ more like that sanitation service shit, he might be able to knock Blue off this week. We'll be right here to find out.

-

Jabari Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Scope wit a long zoom. Even from distance I can harm you/
Fuck Josh Allen....you can catch one 90 yards away from this arm too/
Killing Spree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
FGT! U champin is blowin smoke, 1 swing & the wack is done
Fake gun bars from Black & Mild hits..Its nothin to punch ur chest till I collapse ur lungs
KS had a good verse here, honestly more than I expected. Some of his bars had great wording and if he sticks to that system, he can put out some quality stuff. I think his problem is finding the time to just write, feel like he procrastinates and then rushes his verses. Good on him for showing to everything lately tho. JB is my favorite to win, I don't think it matter who makes it to next week. If his shit keeps to the same standard he has kept lately, I don't see a problem with picking him as my frontrunner. Has to get thru Body this week, should be a good read.

Death of Shadefraud:
Apparently Flow has been the undoing of what I though of as a good text head. Here's to the speedy recovery of the fagot known as whatever you want to call him.

TOP 10 LAST WEEK

10. For Battling (SC vs. Des)
I cnt believe this shit. Des stays talkin bout my scar like he’s one to speak on it
Wel im jus glad I was able to develop more facial features than his wifes dead fetus did

9. Destroyer (SC vs. Zelph)
ur not cut out for this. those bars just ain’t enough to not clown ur lips
ironic ur the cop but u will be the one reaching and getting shot down for it

8. Karaoke (SC vs. Cashius)
I’m a proud black, fuck around and let a round crack
Have a Kap getting removed from your skull like it’s a Madden soundtrack

7. Blue Bayou (SC vs. Witty)
he's an effeminate man whose fashion is a sin, i’ll tap him on the chin..
the way ‘Sundresses’ i've seen women rock those look more masculine then him

6. Killing Spree (1-2 vs bleak)
Bro Ur Main chick?...
Dropped this goon for bein a duck! We know this weak’ll get rocked
Bieksa top D player for tha King...1 Punch’ll have Ur face on ice & Mine in’a box

5. Knucklehead (SC vs. KS)
The real Gunbar van Gogh, ur team see the .50 cal buck & dispense loads
Handshake the belt & start cappin' pussies quicker than Muff in defense mode

4. Jabari Black (BALP vs. KS)
The 9 tucked! You’ll catch a shell when I’m blammin mine/
If I ride up...I’ll put KS on the pole like a Welcome to Kansas sign/

3. BodySnatcher (BALP vs. Flow)
W/o personals ur WACK, my shoulder's strap cuz my stock long
All he'll see is sticks banging in the air like the beginning of a rock song

2. DynamiCz (1-2 vs Flow)
Detective Flow! About to drop a corny info leak....try me with ya best reach
Snitching behind them bars for Power, I should let this Tommy Pop like Tony Teresi

1. Cashius (SC vs. KK)
Ain’t no hard knock from Far Rock...Hold a gun? This thug NEVER can
Shiiiiiit....We wouldn’t see King of Queens fucking Carry if he was Doug Heffernan

Honorable Effort: DynamiCz (BALP vs. DMS)
Imma get you gone...the trey five on each side of his cheek...Home Alone
Gun literally big as human! The 38..keep eyes on this 19 year old like a chaperone

"Gun literally big as human"

Good shit everybody I know I'm missing some.

Post below which bar u think should have made my top 10.

PREVIEWS BY: LARS

Semi-Final Previews

Waddup everyone! So yet another season of NC tourneys and leagues is drawing to a successful close, and make no mistake, this one has been a year of change. Not just because Incredible stepped up then back down leaving bleak to take the reigns, but also because there’s been a noticeable shift in the participants eating at the top table. You’re probably familiar with Body, Dyna and Jabari now when just twelve months ago these guys were probably on nobodies radar. Boyyyyyy did they change that! Make no mistake, this is no fluke, their gun bar heavy styles have really helped carve out a growing niche here and the fact that the three of them find themselves in the semi finals now is testament to their rise and ability to adapt. It’s the first time in a long while that the majority of the semi-finalists is comprised of new blood, eager to champ for the first time and extend their already impressive resumes. In their path stands Blue Bayou, though, a well-honed battle veteran with more experience than these three guys combined. Blue represents the old guard here, an NC Hall of Famer and a true test to all still involved. He’s been here countless times before and won the playoffs. He knows just what he has to do to win, while for the others this is uncharted territory. Will youth triumph over experience? We shall see by just how much Blue has left in his tank.

Previews and Predictions:

BodySnatcher vs Jabari Black

Two semi-new faces to Netcees face off in our first semi final battle. These two have rose through the ranks together, with both possessing similar styles in terms of creativity and delivery. Long story short, there isn’t a great deal to separate the two of these guys. They met wayyyyy back in Week 1 and BodySnatcher came away with the win on that occasion, but Jabari went on to champ later in the season and had that dope as fuck “gotta stick by your side like a loyal friend” line that was bankers. He’s definitely got enough to come out on top in this rematch with Body. I don’t think Body will sleep on him either. This could be a close one but I gave Jabari the slight edge based on the fact he’ll be out for revenge and looking to settle up on that loss. Body ain’t no slouch though, madd respect to these two.

DynamiCz vs. Blue Bayou

In our second semi-final we have somewhat of a David vs Goliath battle going down. I say somewhat because Dynamicz is way better than that comparison makes him sound. The guy had a fresh style that again may not be what NC were used to seeing when he first arrived, but it works, and gradually people have taken more notice of Dyna. Blue on the other hand has had more of these things written about him than Dyna’s had battles at this point. I mean, what do you say about the guy that hasn’t already been said? He’s the current 1-2 punch champ. He’s an NC Hall if Famer. He cried because Bags didn’t vote for him recently. He runs Fight Nights sporadically and has won just about everything open to him. It’s a tough one to find any kind of personal concepts on him because he doesn’t give a lot away, not that I think Dyna mite (OH SHIT!) go down a personal route as he tends to stick to more indirect and creative bars that can be applied to anyone rather than straight up attacking his opponents integrity and that could well be the deciding factor in this one for me. There’s not a great deal of background to Dyna for Blue to attack either, which leads me to think we’ll either get nameflips from both or dope generics from either side. It will be interesting for sure to see how this one plays out and Dyna is more than capable of pulling off the victory here but with the roll Blue has been on recently it’s difficult to look past him winning here for me.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 08-10-2018 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:44 AM   #2
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

b's corner (not so dank)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda sho View Post
Not wanting to google something you don’t understand is lazy af. I’ve googled a reference I didn’t understand and still didn’t quote the bar cause it wasn’t good, if you google it then go back and read the line and it makes sense and was put together dope then quote the shit, don’t punish someone cause you don’t pay attention to the same shit, as long as it’s current and makes sense enough to be dope ima quote it. We don’t all live in the same city or hood or state or pay attention to the same things so we can’t be 100% universal in our rhymes. Or every vote and verse would look the same...
First of all,

Every vote looks the same BECAUSE yall Google, not because you don't. Anyone presenting anything to a group of people, in the history of time, has to consider the audience that they are presenting to. The audience here is into imagery, clever flips on common vernacular, fucking GUNBARS. Only the best obscure shit will get a pass and the shit has to seriously intrigue me before I will look further.

If you have some obscure wordplay about a flower that creates a fabric no one has ever heard of, or a dance that no one outside your town has ever seen and/or performed before, or a terrible movie from 1980, or a video game that was released in Japan only, or ur favorite anime that no one here is into, or a surgical tool developed in Albania last month, or some food from Qatar, or a restaurant you took your gf to on ur 3rd date...

I'm not googling it.

But hey, maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe I saw that movie.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 08-10-2018 at 12:47 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:42 AM   #3
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

respect. dope mag

red gang
Old 08-10-2018, 06:15 AM   #4
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Doop mag @bleak
Old 08-10-2018, 07:09 AM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope shot y’all. Thanks for taking time to do tgis
Old 08-10-2018, 09:30 AM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Good shit man

I don’t think people don’t care, anyone that listened to mine and Inno’s podcast should know I wanted those 3 back together. And some don’t care. And some really hope it hurts my soul. Lmao
Old 08-10-2018, 10:44 AM   #7
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope shit bleak and Lars!

Good read
Old 08-10-2018, 11:24 AM   #8
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Red Gang Nigga.

Oh, cool read too.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:05 AM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Nice work
Old 08-19-2018, 08:27 AM   #10
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Its not my fault that I only use punches that relate to me...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke

Last edited by bleak; 08-19-2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #11
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

decent read, @bleak, decent read.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"