Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-30-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Battle Arena League - Magazine WK4**

**WK 4: Magazine - Intro**

Last week was a good week in my opinion aside from the DQ we had only 4 no shows and everyone else showed up and got votes, really proud of last week though, voting getting better for sure, lets stay on this same track guys. This week is a little bit short, some people still staying in despite being the tag tourney also. Props to those that stayed in and I think more battling will keep your minds fresh and should help you in the Tourney if you focus. Nothing agains't the people that did sign out to focus on the tag tourney I understand for sure and good luck to everyone in it, ethier way. Lets get this mag going. Weed/Green GIFs for my 420th post LETS GET IT!!!

**WK 4: New Battler Profiles**

Mr. J:
Excited to see him sign up he has an interesting style and a nice flow, stemming from all the OM stuff that he has dropped. Knows what he is doing and what needs to be done for sure. Usually only takes part in Topical Leagues/Tourneys but glad he decied to join and keep himself up on his battle verses. Good luck man.

Skunk:
Dont really know much about the guy but digging back through his old posts it shows me that his last couple battles were 3 years ago he battle Meth and Cashius but no-showed on both battles. So no real record of his skills battling wise. Looking forward to seeing what he can come up with. He has been around here before so he should know what to do and how to execute a battle verse. I am little skeptical about if he is going to show or not, but we shall see.

**WK 3: Battle Reviews**

Championship: Blue Bayou 2-0 vs. El Muffin 1-1:

This was as good as I thought it was going to be, felt like both stepped it up here to try to get one over on the other one. Both had some really nice bars for sure and was a overall good read. Maybe Muff tried to put too much in it and it caught him, maybe dropping early hurt him a little, it aloud Blue to see what he is up against and he knew how much he needed to try. Blue remains the Champ!! Major props to both for a good champ match and maybe we will see a rematch in here soon.

Cred 0-0 vs. BodySnatcher 2-0:

Cred was happy to step in here for a mistake that was made by me and rised to the occasion for sure, Body did come out with a qnice verse for Cred he knew he had to step his game up from what he has been doing to get a W over Cred. Think he fell just short. Not downplaying his verse at all it was a good one for sure and he is showing improvement. Just Cred came out and didnt let Body being a new comer slow him down or not try. He did come out with just enough to get the W and Cred took it.

Barcotic 1-0 vs. Orc 0-0:

Another awesome battle here, was glad to see this battle happen, both showed off their skills in an awesome way for sure. Barc like Muff dropped early and exposed his verse to Orc. Normally I wouldnt say its a big deal but I think against big names, revealing your verse ultimatly hurts you and aloud Orc to see where you were at and maybe that got in the W here, but was a good battle for sure and a good read, props. Hope to see you both back in the BAL soon.

Flow 0-1 vs. Infiltrate 1-0:

This turned out to be a DQ, Inf fed off of his opponents verse. Was a pretty dope line but it didnt count and required me to have to DQ Infiltrate, Flow won by DQ

Enbombz 1-1 vs. Jabari Black 1-1:

This was a good battle for sure and a good read I thought it was going to be and lived up to what I was expecting here. Jabari did step it up here I feel, but Enbombz did his thing per the usual and came with some creative and hard punches and got the W in the end.

bleak 1-1 vs. Joe Boston 1-1:

Another good battle here, pretty close. Felt JB maybe slacked a little bit which wasnt expected after being dropped out of bleaks Tag Team he assured us he was going to go in on bleak. Not to take anything away from your verse JB, just feel like you did just an ok/decent job here. bleak got the edge on this one and knew what he had to come with. Props to both for showing decent read overall here.

Twodrop 1-1 vs. DynamiCz 0-2:

Good battle here, I liked this one for sure, knew Dyna was going to come out swinging, after losing he last two pervious battles. Twodrop just didnt step it up enough here, Dyna was eager to get his first W and did what needed to be done. Dont feel I have much to comment on as far as verses go. Dyna knows what hes doing and Twodrop is continuing to progress and it showed in this battle, hopefully he can stay at this level and get better as time goes. props to both for showing.

Cyrax 1-1 vs. Lenox 0-1:

Lenox showed out here and did his thing, thought Cyrax would show as he did his first two weeks, @Cyrax I signed you out of the league and if you feel you can show up for sure, sign back in. Lenox did his thing though, cant say for sure but feel like if Cyrax showed Lenox wouldve got this. Even with it not being a high profile battle, Lenox cme with some good bars and probably wouldve won in the end. Props for showing up Lenox.

brokenhal0 0-2 vs. Candy 0-0:

I had a feeling this was going to be a no-show, wouldve been interesting but yeah. They both pussied out.

Ahriman 0-0 vs. Grizz 0-0:

Ahriman was expected to show here after requesting a ext but decided against it, still havent seen a verse from Ahriman so I cant say he wouldve lost but Grizz did slack off here and showed with a pretty decent verse. Glad to see we have another battler around that understands the concept of a battle verse and hope you continue to show up and get better, props for showing Grizz

**Top Punches**

More suicidial as hes aging, a nudge away from a topple
if he heard "Ante Up" hed down every depression pill in the bottle - Flow

Tried to beat muff w/ stacked bars to win a title
Your FN like a still birth, late delivery an nothing to show for it in the final - Flow

"heard ya mommy pays ur debts, fr. deb is serious
no matter what TJ Oshie'll take care of it in a Second, Period" - Barcotic

"meanwhile ima make sure the tag shit ur in's dumb hard
im teeming w. concepts, Ur teaming w. a fgt who bit gun bars" - Barcotic

"ORC been named w/ Hens & Grip on lists that tend to be stacked
Barc's more of a Frac or Resin. aka anotherrr faggot that pretends to be black" - Orc

"&&&That Gun Talk from YOU is fuckin' pathetic!!
A Pop will put the Longnose alll on ya - Orc

"bih u not poppin no tags norrrr have you been hot w/ the slags
So if a bitch say "Can i Get Bayou" its because your blocking her path" - El Muffin

"the fact youll think youll win is hysterically sad
Bro ur like 6th on DOHpe's Depth Chart: ion have to reach deep down 2 bury ur ass" - El Muffin

"call urself a play boi, lol not even hangin round some alley bars..
you couldn’t ‘Turn on a Dime’ with a year of Driver Training & a Rally Car" - Blue Bayou

"Oink Oink mafucka you don’t wanna go to war with these bars..fat wife
ya nose soo Turnt Up it's getting booked on a drunk & disorderly charge" - Blue Bayou

"Last week I went with personals! Now I'm personally in the field merking
On shore wit the scope to his fade! Blowing off the waves like he windsurfing" - DynamiCz

"Orc & Cred say Dynasty's godsend, See ur family tree is dying to fall
I'll take everyone that can relate to you...& let their bloodline the wall" - Twodrop

"i’m quick to fire the weapon, he’ll need a dr visit for tryin my wesson
if we ever beefed Nc’ll hear a quick clap, that has nothing to do with Hush’s viral infection" - Grizz

"Its survival of the fittest, when it gets grizzly u prepared for that
Everyone of ya Plays dead as fuck like they trynna survive a bear attack" - Enbombz

"Potato on the desi...keep the D silent then I’m Django with the toolie/
The ‘clip dropping n-bombs’ quicker than a Tarantino movie/" - Jabari Black

"Shook of the Glock sounding when I blast of in ur direction
My Aim Topps whatever shots u miss,ill just go inside the closet like its my baseball collection" - Joe Boston

"Ur NC/RB Pastime. butttt not Great just a clueless hoe.
my Chi goons'll stomp u til White Sox r Black... they Shoeless, Joe!" - bleak

"Im RAW but I don’t need ringside commentators...Cred will be clutchin in his jaw
But it’ll do more than Sting when this Hitman leaves a Hacksaw Duggan his skull" - BodySnatcher

"spray the shotty route, or a hook get u knocked out ur boots
this is how you Lay Body out.. n bitch i'm NOT a massuese" - Cred

"Punk, I’ll give u a holy experience when I bust the shotty..
My shells gonna feel like depersonalization, when ya brain gets removed from ya fuckin body." - Lenox

**Battle.Of.The.Week** - Blue Bayou vs. El Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin
acknowledge this rout. Listen creep, im calling you out
I bet wen u play beer pong u seize up then fkn DIVE ta catch the balls in ur mouf
your shit is polarized: Muff, is the clearest threat
said you were Absolutely Floored: but bro that only summarizes ur career in text
Canadian prick is a weirdo. bitches stay fishin for Nemo
swhy upon Every request? they turn that shit down: unlike when u listen to Screamo
In fight night u got murdered. You left hauled onna gurney
U checked out early but that’s wut u SHOULD of done b4 u started the tourney
that shit was wild man. U died n it haunts you
& u threw suuuuuuuuuch a pity Party. but its ok Blue you can cry if u want to
bih u not poppin no tags norrrr have you been hot w/ the slags
So if a bitch say "Can i Get Bayou" its because your blocking her path
the fact youll think youll win is hysterically sad
Bro ur like 6th on DOHpe's Depth Chart: ion have to reach deep down 2 bury ur ass
its apparent hes bad. plus his verses terribly trash
& his mom gave birth to a bitch:but in the tag team? IMA have to carry this fag
dawg u n hoes laid up? i cannot compute: the visual lame
aint seen such a fake spoon on the play since Ezekiel Elliot after a considerable gain
this Lonely fuck frontin like he's piru. homie, unfair
we all know Bloods not Blue. hes gotta be Exposed to some Air
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
i was robbed in FN, but it’s cool.. i won’t seem too grim..
shit I’ve champed ½ a dozen of em & NONE involved BEGGING for DQ wins
said u’d sign out after the DQ, fleein from the board & threads..
it makes sense you’d ‘Pull Out, Cot’... ur broke ass can’t even afford a bed
multiple hooks to the dome sure to have ya screamin dork..
leave ya face so Reddit creates its own App & starts streamin sports
Oink Oink mafucka you don’t wanna go to war with these bars..
ya nose soo Turnt Up it's getting booked on a drunk & disorderly charge
so being a wingman for this loser is not something im prepared to be..
to get Himalaya take years…i’d have more luck scaling Everest in a pair of briefs
call urself a play boi, lol not even hangin round some alley bars..
you couldn’t ‘Turn on a Dime’ with a year of Driver Training & a Rally Car
guy can't even hold a job let alone get rich w/ the chips..
so Muff getting Green?!... only if we ask Hush for after pics of his chick
to me a firing squad is 3 homies all equipped w/ massive clips
to you a ‘Firing Squad’ is the 3 HR Reps that all told you to pack your shit
these body shots'll have you in tears as soon as they hit the mark..
u'll Breakdown after so many Mid-Section Jabs it'll rival the vote style u bit from Barc
tho u won't win here you can still raise up the rum & scotch..
cuz in the Tag-Heuer chances are good…but only cuz i’ll be the one to Watch
BLUE WON!!

**Verse.Of.The.Week** - Orc

Quote:
Hollywood aka Barcotic aka Mr. pretends to be a black guy online. My goodness.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=4720

SHEESHHHH. You posed as a different man for MONTHS!?
Can't stand this dunce... Barc the real life meme 'Watches Black Panther once'
Correct me if I'm wrong Sir but u seem to be a tad taller!?
Shiiit I don't know if he a Griezmann but he's pretending to be a Black Baller
ORC been named w/ Hens & Grip on lists that tend to be stacked
Barc's more of a Frac or Resin. aka anotherrr faggot that pretends to be black
We were BOTH accused by Lama & came thru that shit Barc
But I champed the NBL a record number of times... You got a tattoo of a Shark
I rep my Country forever &&& YOU just a geek til the end
I'll give you that Irish Goodbye... while u're like ''Fuck Netcees! I'm leaving again''
Your text is cute. I beat your ass 5 times & ain't stress it dude
Turned Up to take the O Dawg & got Rejected, now even Finny's upset for you
&&&That Gun Talk from YOU is fuckin' pathetic!!
A Pop will put the Longnose alll on ya Mother's Side like Discussing Genetics
You ain't top 2. Not even 3rd on the list & certain ta bitch
Up there w/ Burden & Vic?! Maaan that don't Sit right like Hush girl when she Piss

**WK3: NO SHOW SHINE!!** - Lenox

Quote:
U got folded in that 3 way, the first punch showed you the cemetery.
Funny how it took u forever twodrop.. just to get bodied by zelphs secondary.
Punk, I’ll give u a holy experience when I bust the shotty..
My shells gonna feel like depersonalization, when ya brain gets removed from ya fuckin body.
You a fraud in ever way.. plus you act like a broad.
I’ll show up to ya crib like it’s Game Night, & spread Blood all over ur Dawgs.
Then I’m smashin ya milf motha, while u too busy fondalin with minors.
& idc if she celibate, cuz when i smashed she said it felt like God was inside her.

**WK 4: Battle Predictions**

Champion: Blue Bayou 3-0 vs. Cred 1-0:

This is going to be a brawl for sure, looking forward to this one for sure. Blue has continued to stay on his streak of taking names. Cred has the potential to possible beat him, but feel like he cant come half assed with his verse or Blue will captilize on it and take the W. If both come out with their best I feel like this will be a really good battle but feel Blue Bayou will come away with yet another W here.

Contender Match: Flow 1-1 vs. DynamiCz 1-2:

This is going to be a good battle to read for sure. Flow as been on his game for sure and DynamiCz getting back into his groove. Flow I feel might take this W but DynamiCz could also step it up and come out with a really good verse. He has the potential for it for sure and the motivation, obviously being that the winner gets a shot at the title. I think Flow will step it up just a little bit here and take the W.

BodySnatcher 2-1 vs. Joe Boston 1-2:

Both have an interesting style for a match up like this. Body keeps getting opponents that keep out classing him but not by much at all. Showed last week he is getting better for sure. Looking forward to what JB puts together for this battle. He shouldnt slack or expect Body to flop on his verse. Will be a close one but I got Joe Boston winning this in the end.

Grizz 1-0 vs. Twodrop 1-2:

This will be a close battle I feel both are slightly equal in skill as of right now, but Twodrop has been showing some real potential. With Grizz getting noshowed last week he didnt get to have a real battle. Twodrop will show for sure and this should make for a good read when it comes to voting time. Looking forward to it and good luck but I got Twodrop getting this in the end.

El Muffin 1-2 vs. Jabari Black 1-2:

Muff coming off a loss in the championship he is sure to want to get back up there for another shot and dont think he will let Jabari get in the way. Skill level a little unbalanced here, but I feel like if Muff slacks off on the creativity and harshness on his punches then Jabari could captilize on that and it could be close. But feel like muff will do his thing and will expect Jabari to come with some heat, got El Muffin in the end. gl guys.

Skunk 0-0 vs. Mr. J 0-0:

Havent seen a verse from Skunk has I said in his profile he no showed both time 3 years ago, feel like Mr. J is current and has been working on his flow and has a grasp on what needs to be done to get the votes. I hope Skunk shows up so we can see what he can put together in a battle, but a little skeptical that he will even show. Mr. J isnt an easy opponent so for Skunk he cant slack off and has to put together some good bars to get the W. With that being said I got Mr. J taking the W in the end.

**Tekashi 69 Roast Winner!**

El Muffin:

"Who gave you a mic. Fool, Yur lame & its trife
How u go from looking like a foreign exchange student to not goin 2 school a day in ur life"

"Listen i dont envision that youll ever even sniff the top
That scarf is an Infinity Knot: like wen ppl ask if I listen to the shit u drop"

"Fact u talked shit to him? That's a blatant arrest
Ur not raps Heir Apparent you jus need to b deprived from taking a breath"

BodySnatcher:

"I’m takin candy from babies & in return I leave`em eatin pistols
Hit this Airhead with heat seekin missiles & when this Starburst he'll start leakin Skittles"

"Nigga looks like he failed study hall writing a new ballad on how to shoot rapid
These are culinary school pics…he went from bein prep & straight to fruit salad"

"In the shadows I’ve ben stiller than statues waitin for him to make bad moves
The way I see it...if I need cash..I’ma pull a lick & stick`em just like his tattoos"

"You’re bitch made & made for bitches so I bet you get played by the same hoe, right?
I can’t believe you recreated yourself as the live size version of the doll Rainbow Brite"

Overall little upset about the turn out on this thought a lot of people would jump on it, but we only got Muffin and Snatcher who decided to step up to the plate. Both came with some good bars that's for sure. Muff had a few misses with one that didn't even rhyme to me. Body came with a pretty solid verse with only really like 1 miss. Feel like he knew he had to come with it to get the accomplishment over muff and for anyone else that would drop. So with that being said with the more overall solid and better verse.

Winner = BodySnatcher!!

HELL YEAH!!

**Outro**

Got this being a slow but good week for the BAL, slow being due to the Tag Tourney we got going right now but I am ok with that and expect to see some of them return soon. Props to everyone who stayed in both but no ill will for anyone who didnt. Voting got a little better last week lets just try to not wait to the last minute. Remember extensions arent automatic and you must request one if needed. Good luck to everyone and lets make this a good week. Pz.

Last edited by Incredible; 05-30-2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:26 PM   #2
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Winner of the Roast will be added soon**

**Roast winner edited in!

Last edited by Incredible; 05-30-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #3
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Guess u didn’t see me smoke blue in the NBL playofffs, huh? Lol.

THE CHAMP IS HERE
Old 05-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #4
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Dope ass mag tho fam!

Salute
Old 05-30-2018, 12:51 PM   #5
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Guess u didn’t see me smoke blue in the NBL playofffs, huh? Lol.

THE CHAMP IS HERE
Oh Damn, didn't do my research this time, my bad. you did beat him, sorry bro makes it even more interesting, can't wait for the rematch.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:53 PM   #6
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Oh Damn, didn't do my research this time, my bad. you did beat him, sorry bro makes it even more interesting, can't wait for the rematch.
Lmao I’m jus talkin shit for sport bro.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Good read, man.

I know the effort it takes to run shit and you're killing it, dude.

Keep it up! Consistency is the key to success, playa.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:05 PM   #8
Incredible

Word, hopefully you didn't just give Blue the motivation to win, lol @Cred

Thanks for the nod and the kind words, @Amen
Old 05-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Appreciate the effort and time you put into these, homie. Good read as always.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:01 PM   #10
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

@Incredible props for keeping the site active, good shit
Old 05-30-2018, 03:35 PM   #11
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope mag @Incredible! You on your shit bro keep It rocking
Old 05-30-2018, 04:52 PM   #12
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

@Incredible dope shit this what makes me want to battle every week. @Lenox dope verse sorry didn't get a chance to feed it. Good Luck this week everyone.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:35 PM   #13
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I'm signing the fuck out lol

Horrible judge

Goid mag tho

This same person thought bleak beat me rd2 HoT(the only person) . which is gross .

I can't participate in anything u the sole judge of nigga

I just can't

U Did the same shit last week

Done w/ it

Last edited by El Muffin; 05-30-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:12 PM   #14
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
I'm signing the fuck out lol

Horrible judge

Goid mag tho

This same person thought bleak beat me rd2 HoT(the only person) . which is gross .

I can't participate in anything u the sole judge of nigga

I just can't

U Did the same shit last week

Done w/ it
Nigga jus don’t drop in the roasts lol
Old 05-30-2018, 06:18 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lol

Nah

Kilt it for me

Tag tourney solely rtf now
Old 05-30-2018, 06:33 PM   #16
Incredible

Quote:
Lol

Nah

Kilt it for me

Tag tourney solely rtf now
Lol ok Muffotic...I didn't even vote on that battle, just went and checked. But whatever man sign out I try to be fair and I think he beat you in that roast.

Anyone think muff had a better verse. Open for discussion....
Old 05-30-2018, 06:37 PM   #17
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Ignore him your good, doing a great job.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:56 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Lol ok Muffotic...I didn't even vote on that battle, just went and checked. But whatever man sign out I try to be fair and I think he beat you in that roast.

Anyone think muff had a better verse. Open for discussion....

U did Same shit last week cept I kept it hush

Zeal n ignorance do not mix

But have @ it

Gun bars in a roast

This starburst n he'lll leak Skittles? Gtfoh!! Lmfao

Christ almighty lol

Yeah I'm out this bitch

Guaranteed I eclipsed that . easy

N that's just facts nigga

Last edited by El Muffin; 05-30-2018 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:57 PM   #19
Incredible

Quote:
Yah i had infiltrate winning that roast

What about last week? Oh but you got a problem now?
Old 05-30-2018, 06:58 PM   #20
Incredible

Quote:
U did Same shit last week cept I kept it hush

Zeal n ignorance do not mix

But have @ it
Oh and btw that was Element P that voted for bleak not me. Any other concerns you want to address?

Tags
muffcotic