Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 04:00 PM   #41
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Just got back..

I can assure you I did not bite a bar from 3 months ago lmao, that would be stupid

they are close in the so-long/goodbye being the main plays of the bar (annoying, good shit @Lars lol)... but my punch is about me fucking his chick and my secondary w/p tie in being good-by where as the other bar is about his girl leaving him with the second wordplay of fair well

@Orc lol i dunno maybe I did use the wordplay a while back, I can't find it tho... I had minimal time last week and it came to mind so I went with it.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #42
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

LOL don't sweat it

Cashius had an across the pond like skipping pebbles one this week that i used in my Team US diss a few weeks ago too

so at least I know I'm punching on the same wave length as the HOF heads here
Old 06-04-2018, 04:22 PM   #43
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Just got back..

I can assure you I did not bite a bar from 3 months ago lmao, that would be stupid

they are close in the so-long/goodbye being the main plays of the bar (annoying, good shit @Lars lol)... but my punch is about me fucking his chick and my secondary w/p tie in being good-by where as the other bar is about his girl leaving him with the second wordplay of fair well

@Orc lol i dunno maybe I did use the wordplay a while back, I can't find it tho... I had minimal time last week and it came to mind so I went with it.
Man it might not have even been you I just remember it. I just wanted to say you def didnt bite anyway
Old 06-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #44
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Yeah glad it was deemed that way cus you dropped fire but it was mad similar so felt it needed to be looked at. How did no one get Blues opener either?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 06-04-2018, 07:47 PM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Just got back..

Said that in the thread and someone deleted it like a fag.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:49 PM   #46
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Amen if your talking about the battle thread I cleared everyone's post if it wasn't a vote or the two verses. Wasn't to discredit your opinion or me being a "fag".

The muff and Jabari battle is still 2-2? Where the votes at guys?

This as been a rough weekend for me and been stupid busy. I literally don't even have time to vote or set up battles right now. Probaby later if I can or in the morning.

This as nothing to due with all the BS surrounding the league right now. I am upset that it seems like I made a wrong decision but I've moved on from that and am more than happy to have a judge panel for roasts. Think that's really cool idea.

I'm sorry but I'm like a week away from possibly losing my boys to my ex if I don't get my shit together. Got all kinds of court shit that I've been going through and trying to move into my new place. Its nuts right now.

But like I said I'm going to get the matches set but dont have the time to set the threads.

Plus we have a battle that's still 2-2, please people vote.
I don't even have the time to @everyone.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:32 PM   #47
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
@Amen if your talking about the battle thread I cleared everyone's post if it wasn't a vote or the two verses. Wasn't to discredit your opinion or me being a "fag".

The muff and Jabari battle is still 2-2? Where the votes at guys?

This as been a rough weekend for me and been stupid busy. I literally don't even have time to vote or set up battles right now. Probaby later if I can or in the morning.

This as nothing to due with all the BS surrounding the league right now. I am upset that it seems like I made a wrong decision but I've moved on from that and am more than happy to have a judge panel for roasts. Think that's really cool idea.

I'm sorry but I'm like a week away from possibly losing my boys to my ex if I don't get my shit together. Got all kinds of court shit that I've been going through and trying to move into my new place. Its nuts right now.

But like I said I'm going to get the matches set but dont have the time to set the threads.

Plus we have a battle that's still 2-2, please people vote.
I don't even have the time to @everyone.
Close them and I will set new battles tonight or mod me and I’ll do it all + a mag

It has to be done tonight Man or else this is gonna die out
Old 06-04-2018, 10:41 PM   #48
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

There you go sir everything is ready to be archived. Allow me to help you especially since you really need it rn
Old 06-04-2018, 10:59 PM   #49
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

If you can do the mag this week, that would be dope. I'll do the new battler profiles. That would help a lot.

I'll get battles up tonight.

Plus we both know I can't make you a mod...
Old 06-05-2018, 05:27 PM   #50
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
Close them and I will set new battles tonight or mod me and I’ll do it all + a mag

It has to be done tonight Man or else this is gonna die out
Do you want to mod along with @Incredible? If he's cool with it I'll sort it

Tags
had emuff of this, league needs me -barc, muffgate