Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-22-2018, 05:22 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Battle Arena League Week 3 Magazine!!**

**WK3: Mags Intro**

Whats up everyone, thanks for those that have been sticking around with me and producing some good battles for sure. I am happy to be apart of keeping this active and hoping I am in some way helping being elevate their game. I know I am no champ level kind of writer as far as battling goes, but I am not stupid and know good shit when I see it, and try to give the best advice I can, sorry little rant there but Hey on a good note there was a lot of really nice bars last week and props to everyone that showed up. Still a little slacking going on with the voting, including myself last week so sorry about that, but I think it got better and should continue to progress. I can only do so much, we are a family here lets make this good all the way around together and encourage each other...went a little motivational type shit on this intro but thats all I got for now, lets get into this guys!!!...

**New Battler Profiles**

Ahriman:
Hasn't said much around here since he has joined, which is ok with me. Just doesn't give me much to write about here, what I can tell is that he is eager to battle and thats always good, hopefully his confidence reflexs onto his verses. Thanks for signing up and Welcome to the site, sir.

Grizz:
Seems like he knows a few people around here or knows the text game for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if he is someones alias or whatever. But I really dont judge nor care. He seems to be a pretty smart kid, I just hope he shows and produces some fire bars, looking forward to see what you got man, and Welcome to the site.

Candy:
Candy produces some real nice OM verses that for sure, I am sure Candy is aware but battling is a whole other beast, might take a week or two to get the style you want done for battling, but just take a look around, WK 1 and WK 2 had some real nice battles. Try to find a style/styles you like and try to make it your own. Hope you stick around and welcome to the league

Orc:
Glad he has came back, an awesome battler here and was active for awhile just recently but fell off a little bit, numerous championship and belts won, Has the most NBL championship out of anyone as far as I know, So I am def. happy to have a battler of his caliber in this League and hope he sticks around, good luck sir

Cred:
After just running and participating in NBL and closing it out in a superb fashion, I am glad he decided to step in for me and take the spot of Zelph who I forgot signed out. But he has an awesome writing style, clever concepts and some real harsh punchlines he made it to the semi finals with that kind of style and should hand out some good bars here also. Glad to have him around here and should make for some really good battles if he sticks around, good luck.

**WK2: Battle Reviews**

Championship Match: Flow 0-0 vs. Blue Bayou 1-0:
Very good battle just as I expected it to be. both came with some really good bars, I think with it being a few weeks or so since Flow actually battled hurt him a little bit, blue been on his game and staying active in and out of the league, props to our new CHAMPION: Blue Bayou

Enbombz 1-0 vs. Infiltrate 0-0:
This was another good battle here Inf just coming off a big win in the NBL Playoff he had some fresh creative concepts that took the cake here. I feel like Enbombz did what he needed to do and step up but I think Inf was expecting that and made sure he came nice, which got him the win in the end. props to both and I see both of you doing real good in the league.

King 0-0 vs. Barcotic 0-0:
What happened @King? I was really looking forward to this and thought he would show for sure, being that this was a gimmick battle set up - pre battle. But hey it is what it is, people get busy or whatever, I know he didnt just simply "forget". Barcotic came showed as he always does and dropped some good bars, King wouldve have his work cut out for him for sure....MAYBE thats why he didnt show. props Barc, glad you decided to join the league

BodySnatcher 1-0 vs. DynamiCz 0-1:
This battle turned out to be a much better battle than what I was expecting, and Body came out with the upset in my eyes, meaning I was expecting Dy to take this, maybe I motivated Body to step it up and he decided he was going to prove my prediction wrong. Both battlers brought a strong verse and the battle ended in like a 7-5 for Body or something like that, sorry didnt get exact numbers before I decided to write this, but for real Body did step it up I feel and maybe thats what influenced the voters to lean his way this time.

Incredible 0-1 vs. Jabari Black 0-1:
Yo Jabari props on showing up bro, I am still working on finding my style and getting my wording down but feel you showed that you knew you could out class me, and did it in a decent way. Maybe we will meet again, keep elevating man...your doing good.

Defiant 1-0 vs. Joe Boston 0-1:
Sucked JB got no showed here cause he had a decent showing here, he knew hat defiant wasn't a newbie and didn't hold back, I was worried about Defiant not showing WK1 and he surprised me by showing and winning, so I am not really surprised that he decided to no show for this, sign back in bro when you are for sure about this. Again props to JB for showing up as he always does and participating

bleak 1-0 vs. GUDELJ 1-0:
I think both of these battlers did what they are good at doing in each of their own respects but the voters took to GUDs side on this one, I think bleak could've done a little better, not down playing his verse at all, but Zelph can be hit or miss with the text battling sometimes and felt that maybe bleak was hoping his was going to miss and do some fucking Spanish bars or something, lol. was a good battle either way though, votes went to GUDELJ for the win

Twodrop 0-1 vs. Exis 1-0:
Twodrop seemed like he gave Exis an awakening that he was needing, not saying I think thats the reason that Exis signed out, so dont think that. Basically just think that after a few battles and then Twodrop getting the KO on him, made him re think his battling structure and I really hope he continues to work on it, Two came with some strong lines here and got the win in the end, props to both for showing though, and gl in the coming weeks.

Cyrax 0-1 vs. brokenhal0 0-1:
Cyrax did what he needed to do and just put together a good solid BATTLE verse, if he did any research on broken he knew that he was going to drop OM style and come with some real light jabs, and not so good punchlines. broken does have promise if he started to develop a battle style of writing. Either way Cyrax did exactly that and came with a good solid verse here and took the W in the end.

Zinaii 0-0 vs. Adverse 0-0:
Neither one of the pussies showed, or even post about it at all. I be surprised if I let them back in, going to take some convincing for sure.

El Muffin 0-1 vs. Letterman 0-0:
Really upset Letterman didn't show especially after reading further into Lettermans style during my research for my last mag I realized, damn ok Letterman might just give Muff a run for his money, but he did the exact opposite and didn't even show up, not 100% but think he even asked for a EXT, and still didn't show. But again maybe it same reason I said King might of no showed....Letterman saw the verse (now revealed as VOTW) and decided he couldn't measure up. IDK honestly but Muff did come with some fire shit for him and earned himself the champ match, props to El Muffin and keep doing what you do bro.

**WK2: Top Punches**

"That's a pic diss? Fuck that was weak, you'll leak when I leave a knife stuck in your cheek
Pull it out & stab you again...it'll look like I'm showin kids the basics to brushin your teeth" - BodySnatcher

"Keep the rocket in motion, fast pace w/ the routes, I let the trey cook
Go Iso w/ the gun, teach him to play 1 on 1 w/ the shots--Mike D'Antoni playbook" - DynamiCs

"Already got eyes on you, another so called king'll get toppled
I'm the guy pulling the strings to lift your frame like a ship in a bottle" - Enbombz

"Aim the machine at your squad, i'll take ya life & triumph
My Tom Sizemore bodies up & leave the scene lookin like Saving Private Ryan" - Infiltrate

"Cuzz i got US weapons for this Brit faggot, I'm cookin w/ flair..
Wave the Flag singin Star Spangled Banner as Rockets have Bombz Bursting in Air" - Infiltrate

"nerdy fag. the hammer'll blast. he never was the man of his class
Letter's gettin soaked. like that sweaty love note he never managed to pass" - El Muffin

"no eyewitnesses. My teams clever when they spark
No Oujia board. &not a Soul'll Come Forth after Someone touches Letter in the Dark" - El Muffin

"Ya son get his dome smashed in...got his head under my heel savage/
A curb stomp’ll have ya ‘kid face in the street’ like the cover of Illmatic/" - Jabari Black

"n get urself a ride that starts, hoe.. barc knows an army
or a Long Nose'll come thru n Wet the inside of ur car, no safari" - Barcotic

"get the msg??? an assault rifle wont hesitate to run in gutters..
think conjoined twins- the Scar will separate u from ur brothers" - Barcotic

"Ur lines r forever played. Weird wp’s that never work in this place
u drop akbar after akbar.. no wonder why ur verses always blow up in ur face" - GUDELJ

"crew's never fake. We'll have ur block like Gaza Strip u light fuck
&you'll know the claims Israel when my Palestine ur wife up" - bleak

"Im leadin this pack, fuck a bone i throw a dick n they catch it
How you major league when Metts blew Jays midweek to get that match fixed" - Flow

"No end as I pop off hot shots like part deuxs Lt. Topper
cus when i plunder Blue Thunder he gettin 'lift up' wit da Choppa" - Flow

"not kiddin, peeped HoT & laughed so hard it left my gut in stiches..
u got an Extradition that'd make me rather stand trial than touch the bitches" - Blue Bayou

"Flow on behalf of the league, me & every emcee felt.....
i just had to ask the question...what the fuck are YOU doing with an NC belt?!" - Blue Bayou

"Watch the shitstorms you create brew up, fag better run for shelter
Strapped with a glock the size of newborn, one bullet thatll kill you i call daddy's little helper" - Joe Boston

"yur a bitchass child.. i'll drown yu an watch ya eyes explode
i'll put ur head under Water,Broke till i kill the pussy ass kid inside yur soul" - Cyrax

**WK2:Verse.Of.The.Week / No-show Shine**

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin
no eyewitnesses. My teams clever when they spark
No Oujia board. &not a Soul'll Come Forth after Someone touches Letter in the Dark
jerome bettis. heavy w/ quill plus a clown w/ the stick
Roll Credits: Letterman’s getting killed.- that’s the Faculty script.
Nigga..From here to RB?: id end you,DECEASED
Lifes a journeymannn. –but News Flash: uve been midtier for a decade at LEAST
"Once decent": made the move here & ever since hes been taking flak
one could say hes in Transition: yeah, Backpedaling Just to Make it Back
he looks like a dork but has stories thatll make a statue quiver
Talm bout “Skeletons in his Closest” boiiii them some Skeletor fuckin action figures
Finals Keystyle tourney & i ko'ed u, you clown
broooo..- the only title you left w/ was "Not being Dope when it Counts"
In fact? opening your mouth is such an anomalous thing
but We wont see Letter Trading Hands: so dont yu EVER Correspond w/ a King
im back on the beach.& im doubtin that it gets better
boiii the Closest youll get to Spending All of ur Time Out: is pullin a "Chris Webber"
nerdy fag. the hammer'll blast. he never was the man of his class
Letter's gettin soaked. like that sweaty love note he never managed to pass

**WK2: Battle.Of.The.Week**
- Flow vs. Blue Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow
Always quoting some shit before your verse in a faggot manner
If you wanna quote a couple before the main event, go get a job as a wedding planner
So quit with the rhyming, this faggot bitch is just tiring
if hes top drawer, must be why we found his mums dildo inside him
N even if my hands tied you wouldnt wanna get near
Cus when its handsfree uppercuts'll leave bluetooth ringing in his ear
See your style extinct, your reign is starting to end
Cus a dinosaurs rhymes aint been relevant since Barney & friends
No end as I pop off hot shots like part deuxs Lt. Topper
cus when i plunder Blue Thunder he gettin 'lift up' wit da Choppa
Pill popper pops here dont get the new world thats digitilised
Id mention 'Fibre Optics' but hed mistake both for medical advice
N i hate clownin your age but now im used to the taste
So Ill do this til im old as fuck, basically til im Blue in the face
Im leadin this pack, fuck a bone i throw a dick n they catch it
How you major league when Metts blew Jays midweek to get that match fixed
In 06 you were a fuckin banker, nowadays you throw it away in bars
interest for you been fallin hard since you lost that Credit card
Returned from a hiatus, but no one missed you in that interim
Cus jumpin from long bar to short bar dont make you an Olympian
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
Flow on behalf of the league, me & every emcee felt.....
i just had to ask the question...what the fuck are YOU doing with an NC belt?!
signature win is 5-3 over Cro so ur trophy case i KNOW is empty..
u know Bar, the same guy that KO'd u a week prior…then didn't even get a vote against me
wrap it up – with that wording & those setups this is casket shut..
sure u can rhyme tight....but any multi more than 1 syllable is always wack as fuck
NC'll skip ya wack verse to peep my punches cuz i drop’em so hot..
bitch im Red. it’s a ‘Knockout once that Blue Head Pops-Up’… Sock’Em Robots
knife in my right hand finna leave you ripped n' gashed..
& ‘when i Swipe Left, u'll never be Seen Again’… no Tinder App
lmaoooo at your exes, to mine there’s no comparison bum..
i knew u was fuckin with Wales lonnngggg before i learned where u were from
not kiddin, peeped HoT & laughed so hard it left my gut in stiches..
u got an Extradition that'd make me rather stand trial than touch the bitches
just enjoy the ride faggot you don't wanna see these bars..
‘Air-Flow Out with a Pump to the Chest’ so quick they got me teaching CPR
euro wankster, i'll Clown you then rob u of ya 40's & clips..
so try ‘Paper Chasing’ & rest assured ya Arms missin…. Georgie in It
hand over the title little Brit boy u don't need closure you geek..
i dropped Bangers… so it’s Serving ur ass was just Mashed over some Beef

**WK3: Battle Predictions**

Champion: Blue Bayou 2-0 vs. El Muffin 1-1:
Really looking forward to this battle, neither one of these guys have really meet their match yet and it was going to happen sooner or later, happy to have it happen in my league, may even turn out to be a HOF battle? Do you guys do that here? lol. I am expecting both of these guys to step their game up a little bit just to get the edge over the other and should make for a really good battle. IDK THOUGH, damn I got Blue Bayou in the end.

Cred 0-0 vs. BodySnatcher 2-0:
Been a month maybe or so since Cred did a battle, glad he is back for sure. BodySnatcher as been showing some improvements and may give Cred a run for his money, but we know that Cred is never slacking and comes with some nice bars if he has taken a break or not. Another battle I am looking for to reading and thanks to Cred for stepping in, forgot Zelph signed out, cool shit man props. In the end I think Cred knows what he is getting into and will showcase some good lines and Cred will take it in the end.

Barcotic 1-0 vs. Orc 0-0:
Another battle Barcotic is doing that was Set-up pre battle in the prediction thread, which is fine with me. and I wish I could officially say that I am not worried about if Orc will show or not, but he has been gone for a little bit, but seems to be actively posting again. Onto the skill match up here though if this does go down, has a chance to be in the contendership for BOTW. Both battlers know what they are doing and I dont know if they have battled before and who won but I think both have a nice complex and creative style and should be a good one. Got Barcotic taken this in the end. Again nothing against you or any disrespect meant @Orc.[/i]

Flow 0-1 vs. Infiltrate 1-0:
Come to find out they did just battle a month ago but that was a different league, different time...Flow lost to Inf in the playoffs, So this should be good for him to try and get some revenge. Both have always came with some fire bars and expecting this to be another one of the big battles here. I think Flow is going thinking he needs to step it up and I agree. In order to Knock Inf off his high horse of winning he will need to put out some good material, wont be easy to do. With that being said I got Infiltrate taking this in the end.

Enbombz 1-1 vs. Jabari Black 1-1:
Both with even records here and both have been putting out some really good bars as of latly, Enbombz stepped it up last week for sure. So if he stays on that level and stays confident, even though Jabari has been finding his style I think Enbombz will come out a clear winner here. gl to both

bleak 1-1 vs. Joe Boston 1-1:
[i]I think this might be a close one, with bleak losing to Zelph I would be pissed too, haha just fucking around. But no seriously I think bleak is still trying to prove he can drop some fire bars, and he is staying confident in the fact that he thinks he is elevating, just recently said it to me. So I think if he does good here this could be an even battle. So I am going to say Toss up here.

Twodrop 1-1 vs. DynamiCz 0-2:
This should be interesting for sure, Dy has proclaimed that he will not be 0-3 and is inspired to get that W for sure. Twodrop wont just be a lay down for him though, he does have some good concepts and a fresh flow in most of his verses so far, I think if he works his kinks out before the weeks end that he could get some votes. But I see DynamiCz getting this at the end of the battle. gl to both.

Cyrax 1-1 vs. Lenox 0-1:
Well Lenox is back, and he hasnt been battling but as I have said in my other predictions I realize that doesnt measure skill, a little worried about both of the actually showing up tbch. But if they do and Lenox can put out a solid verse with his style that Lenox will get it in the end.

brokenhal0 0-2 vs. Candy 0-0:
Well this battle might turn out to look more like a AWOL battle, but I guess we shall see, broken hasnt recognized that he can formulate a solid battle verse. And dont think I was able to find a normal text battle from Candy anywhere. Candy does drop in the OM a lot and has stated that he is in another writing league on a different site. If he can get together an actual battle verse here, Candy just might get the W here. gl to both.

Ahriman 0-0 vs. Grizz 0-0:
Ahriman hasnt been as active poster as Grizz, I know that doesnt compare skill, I am talking about more for showing up sakes, I guess we will just have to see. I have never seen a verse from either one of these guys. But just for a 50/50 guess I am going to say Grizz will get this in the end.

**BAL WK2: ROAST OF BROKE**

El Muffin:

"teeth an army of wakanda. boi they farrrrrr from white
said "Best if he Braces 4 impact": sadly the dentist did his & was scarred 4 life"

"catch this cowboy in the barn: inspecting vagina
i see your phone has a case:So do you- That would be::uhmmmm, -Sex w/ a Minor"

"vivid memory of text. ever bar written, i bet he remembers
but closest he'll get 2 groundbreaking work is lookin like an extra from "Tremors""

Nice verse here man I felt you came in strong, even though you always edit to tighten things up and didnt do that in as good of a way that you normally do, felt like you fell way off towards the end, overall nice shit

Barcotic:

"look @ this rodeo bitch thinking he on some romeo shit
i was gonna key a fast 5, but hes more like the fgt in tokyo drift"

"every morn u stretch ur legs, then wet ur jagged gape
u brush ur teeth w/ crest. n use that thing on ur head to flag a mate"

"no one would designate u to hunt. in ur present state, u in trouble
obv. every buck'll get away but how tf did u get away w/ that buckle"

"not only will this verse eat u, itll delete ur remaining pull
the only thing attainable in ya near future is ur dream to attain a bull"

Feeling this for sure.... the attain a bull was real nice I liked that, the overall flow and seemed like you layed it out really nice I mean I have read it more but the first time I read it, everything went smooth and made sense"

Blue Bayou:

"okayy metal mouth let’s start off on the right foot of this snuff..
ya teeth were so Crooked i bet Zelph woulda tried to put em in cuffs"

"Inc wanted a faggot to roast so this pussy was quickly marked..
boysss straight out the Heart of Dixie & CLEARLY it’s dicks-he hearts"

"the right hand'll put em down if this fairy keeps chirpin..
why you always talkin like a street kid pussy.. you barely Keith Urban"

"is the floor always soakin wet?! regardless, i’m merkin you dude..
rip em off the shower walls all you want Broke, it's still curtains for you"

"raise the Dessy, aim it steady you can get all of this work..
i was puttin the 'Eagle to ya Chest' longgg before I saw that Hollister shirt"

This was solid for sure, even with one less bar than everyone else you still made damn near every bar a banger and was real crisp, cool concepts liked the Keith Urban shit the most I think, idk hard to say really cause this was pretty much solid all around

BodySnatcher:

"Just to past time, his cheap ass wears K-Mart sunglasses at night but I’m eluding the factors
My pastime is to eat rappers...this nigga so Broke...I bet he eats the food including the wrappers"

"Boy, I’ll cock back the Hawk & Parrot with an Eagle then…fuck it, I’ve beaten his face in so far
Why use a gun bar for his gay ass Seagull logo?...when I could just beat his ass with a Crowbar"

"If I saw him outside...I’d slump him behind the wheel...horn blarin...it’s nothing about his headlight
He’s playing himself...I mean he’s literally in the perfect position to get a shower from a lead pipe"

Yo you did your thing here for sure, I am starting to not underestimate you as much as I was. you are showing some really good potential with concepts you think of, not like its a HUGE deal, but maybe just work on cleaning up your bars before posting, see the difference between your verse structure and virtually everyone elses? Not knocking your shit at all because I did a roast verse too just for fun, didn't post it, but yeah yours was way better so just keep it up and continue working on it man I think you'll do real good around here.

Infiltrate:

"U at rodeos, bars, & dance halls <- safe places separate from blacks
^Dog u only hit up squeaky clean white spots & ur mirror's a reflection of that"

"On a mission man, sharks outo so i gotta shoot, its simple fam
Boy Overbites & ima have the Metal straighten em out like his dentists plan"

"& Look at this fuckin herb, crotch area show u packin nothin nerd
Ironic ur from the 'Bible Belt' & bitches pray before they unbuckle yours"

"His paws shotgun this clowns grippin? nahh i come thru w/a pound liftin
I hit a wholee range if shit go down pimpin. U point @ beef when Cow Tippin"

"Bust @ ur dome so blood pours in ya hat. im killin this faggot..
It aint a Glacier Water Station when I squeeze the Pump to fill up a Gallon"

Yo this is a solid verse right here, even though you were late I still went ahead and let you drop, and you did exactly what you have been doing, creative concepts, fresh crisp punchlines and just a few misses, props for coming in right at the last min and dropped some fire

Bar by Bar Rankings
Bar:1 - Infiltrate, El Muffin, Blue Bayou, Barcotic, BodySnatcher
Bar:2 - Blue Bayou, Infiltrate, BodySnatcher, Barcotic, El Muffin
Bar:3 - El Muffin, Barcotic, BodySnatcher, Blue Bayou, Infiltrate
Bar:4 - BodySnatcher, Infiltrate, Blue Bayou, Barcotic, El Muffin
Bar:5 - Blue Bayou, Infiltrate, Barcotic, El Muffin, BodySnatcher
Bar:6 - Infiltrate, Barcotic, Blue Bayou, El Muffin, BodySnatcher
Bar:7 - El Muffin, Barcotic, Blue Bayou, BodySnatcher, Infiltrate
Bar:8 - BodySnatcher, Infiltrate, Blue Bayou, Barcotic, El Muffin
Bar:9 - Blue Bayou, Barcotic, Body Snatcher, Infiltrate, El Muffin
Bar:10 - Infiltrate, El Muffin, Barcotic, BodySnatcher

Overall:
Everyone came with some major fire power and really want the accomplishment, and to me that is just fucking great, you guys provided me with some really good material to read over and review and dont think anyone of you dropped the ball on this one here, thank you for everyone that participated but I have my decision and connected with couple other people to see if they agree, so with that being said Winner = Infiltrate!!!

***P.S. I know he was a little later than the other but I approved it, so I dont want to hear any bitching, give props when props are due

**WK3: Outro**

Thanks for everyone for reading and partaking in the viewing of this mag and as I do/will every time hope you enjoyed it and maybe even inspirational, glad to have everyone board here and this looks like a real solid week, a few big name battles and the most should all be real solid battles also. Hope everyone as a good week in your normal lives and stay positive, keep your head up and drop some fire bars by Friday for all of us to read. Peace, Love and Chicken grease until next time and props to everyone sticking around with me, going to be here every week making this shit run smooth.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:27 PM   #2
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

This was dope man.

Repped.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #3
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

props
Old 05-22-2018, 05:30 PM   #4
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Props bro. It was a fun roast
Old 05-22-2018, 05:32 PM   #5
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Yah i had infiltrate winning that roast but that's a weird ass way you decided on that

Fuck that assessment too . lol

Dope mag

Last edited by El Muffin; 05-22-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #6
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Bro this is excellent. Thank you for your work
Old 05-22-2018, 05:39 PM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Good mag.

Is it me or does everyone read ZELPH posts in slow motion with a speech impediment? LOL
Old 05-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #8
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Thats just you dawg
Old 05-22-2018, 05:55 PM   #9
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

gd shit
really enjoying ur unique spins to mags

like new battler profiles, 4 way bar for bar bd, etc

keep it coming
Old 05-22-2018, 05:59 PM   #10
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

tbr tho u were being more than slighly generous to one participant in particular lolll
Old 05-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Battler profiles aren't knew.

Let's not forget who's the GOAT at those.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:02 PM   #12
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

*sigh*

Jesus Christ lol
Old 05-22-2018, 06:02 PM   #13
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

iont see many ppl doing them wkly for newcomers

also dont keep tabs on amen soo
Old 05-22-2018, 06:17 PM   #14
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Nice read incred
Old 05-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #15
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

dope mag, props
Old 05-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #16
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Everyone, thanks for the props, I do try to do little things to make it different than previous mags. The Roast thing, I didn't want to breakdown 80lines, then did the quotes and and comment on each verse, but then felt that wasn't enough. And that just popped in my head and it allowed me to read each verse yet again, along with ranking each bar, helped me to determine a winner for sure. Thanks again for all the support guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
tbr tho u were being more than slighly generous to one participant in particular lolll
What do you mean by this?
Old 05-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #17
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

lets just say there was an odd man out getting undeserved props

no need to say more
cept dope mag
Old 05-22-2018, 07:18 PM   #18
Incredible

Uhm, I try to be fair in everything I do with this league, I really am sorry you feel that way, but again thanks for the props man, really means a lot.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:28 PM   #19
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

What he's saying is if your opinion isn't the same as his it's wrong.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:43 PM   #20
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

no, its.clear as day en

just read the verses, duh
iont even need to pt out who, a verse w/ no good material in it will stick out
which means im right

also that particular guy shouldve fallen 4th or 5th every single bar on that bd if it were accurate

so go fuck urself enbombz, im just being 100

Last edited by Barcotic; 05-22-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Tags
amen legit retarded, bodysnatcher a fgt-amen, die amen please- muff