Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 08:28 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default BA League - Week 1: Intro Magazine!!

Intro:

Welcome welcome, come one, come all!! Its the new BA League!! Hosted by the not so famous Incredible! I may not be considered your best battler, but I watch and observe and I'm about to turn this nuclear test site of the BA to mfing candy land. A little history about me, goes back many years when I wasn't a battler on these sites but yet just a mod/admin that installed hacks and designed skins for numerous boards. HHH (HipHopHeads.com) and LyrikalWars were the two main/most popular. Just recently started peeking back around and come to find out this is the board with level headed good battlers, I am grateful to have such an opportunity to contribute and now in a different way.

We got some real good match ups this week that should produce some really good bars, looking forward to that....with all that being said.... My mags may not end up being as comical as others that I have read, but believe business will be handled and things will run smooth. Lets get this cracking with a few things I plan to do....

• Awards given - (going to do one half way through and another at the end)
  • Weekly Mags - sometimes w/ video messages
  • Cash Prizes - (extra $$$ explained below)
  • Weekly contests w/ accomplishments given to the winner - may even include a gfx challenge.

AND NOW THE INTRODUCTORY VIDEO FROM YOURS TRULY.....

***Pay attention!***
In order to get the champ match next week I have an idea and decided to switch it up a little bit.
  • Top two VOTW will be put up Monday
  • Head to Head for a vote
  • Big explanation not needed
  • Quick vote for VOTW - Voting ends that night
  • PERSON WITH THE MOST VOTES GETS THE CHAMP MATCH!!

Battler Profiles:

Flow:
The champion - he has been showing improvement for awhile now, ever since the name change, from what I have come to understand. But either way, best believe he isn't going to be an easy opponent. And yes he won the belt by a no show, but it was well deserved and awarded correctly.

Blue Bayou:
Came back in a big way with entering the NBL in week 14, going undefeated, until meeting his first loss since his return against Cred in the playoffs. Every verse he has dropped since his return doesn't seem like he lost his place much at all from all the years past. A great battler, he's eager and sure to make a run for that belt!

El Muffin:
Coming off a very impressive run in the HoT tourney and going home w/ the title. Multiple spotlight battles and a full on UK diss. He is sure to go far in this league, and dish out some impressive lines. Maybe even beat the champ, straight up this time, for his BA belt. Time will tell

Killing Spree:
An active battler that's always looking for competition. Doesn't mind giving advice and always seems to want to help out. I know he is originally from RB.com I believe but from what I understand he has ditched that shit hole of a forum and became more active here. His last battle he beat BodySnatcher in the NBL. He has been looking for battles and is actually currently in a PIC battle with yours truly. No shows from time to time, but I believe he will be one of those that pump out some good bars in this league.

brokenhal0:
A textcee that normally stays in the Open Mic forum & Cyphers, the last time he battled he went over the line limit vs. Unemployed (aka Nick James) in the BA rookie tourney. He has had one other battle before and was a topical battle that he lost to Pinot back in 2016. Hopefully he pays attention this time to the line limit and progress in the battling scene.

Jabari black:
With only a few battles here, he has been no showed a few times, lost once to gamble and a win over 2trip, he surely is here to prove he is a good battler. And picked the right place to do it, he a pretty active poster and does vote on a lot of battles to help out. Has some promising concepts, I feel his problem is what I currently am facing, is getting the wording down and making punches more crisp and hard hitting.

Enbombz:
Coming off a loss to Schad in the NBL Playoffs he is surely still going to make an impact here. He finished the League with a strong winning record. Has impressive concepts and is always a strong contender.

bleak:
Another good addition to the league, always shows up and has been regularly battling around here since I've been around. He seems to have caught on to what people are looking for in a battle verse and should come with some strong bars this season.

Joe Boston:
Joe had a good run in the NBL and is also active at a couple other sites from what I understand. Been around awhile and knows the game and can produce some good concepts, glad to have you on board.

Lenox:
Hasn't been around here lately, not sure if just a leave of absence or if he is more active at another site, Ethier way with some mild research, he lost his last couple battles in the NBL but showed some good potential as he was up against pretty good oppentents at the time. Glad your back

DynamiCz:
Coming off a good run in the NBL, tried to do some digging to figure out why he wasn't in the playoffs? Perhaps just didn't have the time when it was going on. Ethier way glad to have you back and should produce some good battles.

Twodrop:
With only 25 post I dont have much to say about him, simply because I dont know much about him except he had one battle here with the BodySnatcher and no-showed. I hope he is coming in here ready to battle and produce some good bars, looking forward to seeing what hes got.

Plot:
Doesnt have many battles here, I'm thinking he is from another site, maybe...idk. Looked up a couple of his last battles, couple NS' win and a loss verses bleak....I SMELL A TIE BREAKER WHEN I SET BATTLES...lol. ethier way, he is one of the people I'm a little worried about showing up, but I really hope he proves me wrong.

GUDELJ:
lol I did this battle profile after battles got set and I'm now realizing its my homie Zelph lol, dude sorry about the threeway with the newbies, thats kind of what you get for using so many Aliases, but I am happy to have you here. Aside from what everyone was saying I thought you were running the league pretty good. A little worried about you showing up but you got nice bars when you actually try, so I hope you do.

BodySnatcher:
Coming off of a NS win against Twodrop, and a 4-1 Loss to Killing Spree, I'm glad he is back at it. Showed some good promise in the battle with kill and should be one of the people that show for sure.

Cyrax:
Showed some decent promise in the NBL was a short run there. I dont know much more about him to be honest. but he seems to understand the concept of battling structure wise. Just has a common problem with a lot of people, wording, even myself need help with that. Hopefully focusing back on battling will help him with that.

Unfukwitable:
Just had an awesome battle with Blue in the Spotlight battle for the NBL, Blue won but even aside from that....What I've seen from him in the NBL and how I have heard other people talk about him he is sure to produce some good bars and maybe some battles of the week, looking forward to reading and glad to have people that will show for sure.

Exis:
Not much of a straight up text battler here at NCs, not 100 percent sure if he is at any other site, I do know that he has posted a lot of writtens in the OpenMic Forum here and shows good potential for flow and creativity. But in all honestly in his battle verses me just recently he showed that he didnt take the time to research and see how other people are battling, i.e. structure and just overall understanding of just straight up battling. Hopefully he will take his time to look around and find his own style.

Defiant:
Looks like a honest guy from what I have got during the little bit of research that I did, no battles super recently but did get banned from the NBL due to NS, one time against me. I hope he can get back to his active battling like it looks like he was once was. he produces some good bars when he shows.

Battle Predictions:

Blue Bayou vs. Joe Boston:
Props to JB for stepping in on this he comes with some heat sometimes, but he will have to step it up even more to beat Blue he's on a pretty good hot streak since his return, with that said I got Blue Bayou.

brokenhal0 vs. Exis:
These two in my opinion got paired up perfectly, both more of the open mic / cypher posters. So seeing them got at it battle style should be interesting. Both also from what I have seen need to work on the structure of their verses. But I think Exis will get this one.

Enbombz vs. DynamiCz:
This is another one that is sure to be a good match up here. They both performed well in the NBL and are sure to both come out swinging. Got DynamiCz edging this one out.

bleak vs. Plot:
Didn't realize that they battled before, BUT come to find out this is a tie breaker match,Plot has a win against bleak and vice versa for bleak (at least recently) but I do know that both have some good concepts and I thought were pretty evenly matched skill wise, but I got bleak taken this one in the end.

Defiant vs. Lenox:
Haven't really seen much lately from Def and only a couple from Lenox around x-mas time. Both may be shaking off some rust so should be a good showdown. I gotta so for this one its a toss up.

Unfukwitable vs. EL Muffin:
This one is sure to be a bruiser, with muff not losing in a long time don't think he wants his streak to end here but Un has produced some nice bars in the past. But with muff on a HoT streak (pun intended) I'm going with El Muffin on this one.

GUDELJ vs. Twodrop vs. Cyrax:
Didn't realize until afterwards but the G man is really the Z man and he is up against a couple people I haven't seen much of. Should be interesting but I got GUDELJ taken this.

BodySnatcher vs. Jabari Black
Both are new to this from what I've gathered but I apologize if I'm wrong but both have showed good potential and are both sure to show up so that's good, I got BodySnatcher in this one.

THROWBACK BA CLASSIC: Destroyer vs. Knux - (10-28-15)

Destroyers verse:

Quote:
dude acts like he's dope w/it, but I'm just like 'die faker!'
can't flip ur name, so I'll just flip ur body... off the side of a skyscraper
i throttle blows that topple foes, so watch as knux eyes go blank
only thing poppin off during that verse is the corn in Frank's microwave
champed more than me, u should be known around this place like a trophy
so why does everyone still think ur an abbreviation of a ginger who hates karaoke?
it's cuz ur lines don't hit kid & it's not that ur a bad writer
ur just asleep at the wheel doing minor damage like hush late night trappin in the jaguar
des is like a Jedi with red eye, I'll take this man down with bags of weed
show this dude how The Force Awakens...AND puts him right back to sleep
this a site of champions, but don't get gassed up.. ur the worst kid!
when cats say they saw K Shine, they're talking YouTube vids, not ur verses
knux stay late night Freaky & doesn't stop until the meth is through
'Coke Zoo' is what i call the line of strung out creatures willing to have sex with u

Knuxs' verse:

Quote:
Your midtier at best.. when it comes to text your nothin' remember?
Beating you's sucha small claim I was gonna show up ina suit witha public defender
We all know ur soft, u aint gangster & when it comes to pussy this kids outta luck
Its obvious you aint blood related.. thats just your criteria for the bitches you fuck
Ur incomes a joke.. this swayers desperate for a win but he's gettin sonned ina blink
Funny he's known for grasping at straws but can never remember to give one with the drinks
Financially ur struggling bro... I made my return & I'm warning you dude
For me this shits like riding a bike.. and its going way smoother than your morning commute
Lookin like a straight junkie.. makes me wanna keep beltin' this fag
Dudes got such a meth face it could run a tourny and help witha mag
Your a faggot.. Bags force fucks you & thinks u reciprocate with the best head
Luckily it dont matter what kinda sex u Odom cuz each of these lines got u on ya death bed
Ur NBL run was pathetic, got to the playoffs by no-shows honestly ur the worst, clown
See, when iSpaz I champ seasons.. you got bodied by the 10th seed and knocked out in the first round
Destroyer won

CASH PRIZE!!!!($50)(EXTRA $50)
I Have decided to do a prize at the end of this league of $50 but the catch for this league is if you can finish all the weeks with the best record AND win it all at the end of the playoffs, I'm throwing in another $50, to make it $100 total!!! So stay active! Don't miss a week!

NOW GO FLEX ON 'EM!!

MY VIDEO IS DONE JUST GOTTA UPLOAD IT WHEN I GET HOME.

OTHER PARTS MAY BE ADDED SOON....SO STAY TUNED...(like the interview that I fucking forgot all about doing)

Last edited by Incredible; 05-09-2018 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Good shit. Will peep the video when u drop it
Old 05-08-2018, 08:41 PM   #3
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Dope mag. Keep up the good work
Old 05-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #4
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Good mag man
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
Old 05-09-2018, 12:17 AM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Nice work
Old 05-09-2018, 01:36 AM   #6
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Intro video and what you need to get the champ match next week edited in...Interview and possibly more coming soon...stay tuned.

Hope what I decided to do is cool with you @Flow and hopefully it works out, just decided to switch it up a little. Thanks again for all the support y'all.

Last edited by Incredible; 05-09-2018 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:18 AM   #7
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

peeped it all. good work

i wouldnt suggest a gfx challenge though

there will be no participation whatsoever. just keeping it 100
Old 05-09-2018, 05:29 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Good shit, bro. Positive start. Remain consistent and all should run itself, dude.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:45 AM   #9
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Props on mag. Not watched vid yet but dope stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 05-09-2018, 06:50 AM   #10
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Although tbh you probs should of made blue an muff battle for spot in champ as they on current form the top seeds
Quote:
Old 05-09-2018, 06:53 AM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Intro video and what you need to get the champ match next week edited in...Interview and possibly more coming soon...stay tuned.

Hope what I decided to do is cool with you @Flow and hopefully it works out, just decided to switch it up a little. Thanks again for all the support y'all.
Your league your rules kiddo i roll with whatever
Quote:
Old 05-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #12
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Good shit @Incredible
Old 05-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #13
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Just saw the video, didn’t know you smoked weeds

As if
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
Old 05-09-2018, 06:42 PM   #14
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

dope mag @Incredible youd like a hand on some shit if I can ill help ya out also be willing to fork up a prize for this too
Old 05-09-2018, 08:31 PM   #15
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
Just saw the video, didn’t know you smoked weeds

As if
Its for medication Mr.Officer.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:22 AM   #16
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Its for medication Mr.Officer.
Maayyyyy need the ext but prob won’t. Just requesting in case
Old 05-10-2018, 11:34 AM   #17
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Maayyyyy need the ext but prob won’t. Just requesting in case

Word that's cool

Haven't seen @Plot @Twodrop @Exis or @brokenhal0 around here, come on guys verses due tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:19 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

It might be rough week 1

Root out the half steppers

In the meantime get ppl like Barcotic on

I'd happily give up contendership if it was my intended place just to get him a battle

Ill fuck him up next week if its what is neccesary
Old 05-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #19
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Barcs not exactly the poster boy for reliability though muff.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

True