Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default What provoked Nick James new character?

Why the newfound bravado and “bully” mentality?

Who do you suddenly think you are lil nigga?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #2
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I will pass each day as I see fit brohomie

my dog died today, kay?

#grievinprocess

Last edited by Nick James; 03-04-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #3
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

troll game proper tho
Old 03-05-2018, 01:43 AM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

If the shit with the dog is true then damn dude. My condolences and my thoughts are w/you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:07 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

r.i.p. to your doggo. I know that pain lil homey.

In the meanwhile, I can explain, although he may not like it. our young friend nick james is currently running the stereoypical "Low value boarder" route.

he is falling into the trap of supplicating, combating, then competing for the attention of those greater than him. If we look at his behavior in my Jiu-Jitsu thread it becomes clearer. Go back and check.

First he begs for my attention, supplicating.
then he flames for my attention becoming hostile, combating.
then he finally calls himself the sheriff and attempts to run my thread with me in, competing.

Do not do these things Nicky. Cooperate, and learn. I want better for you. if your dog did not die, then it is also low value to play the victim. If your dog did die, then grieve and live a life to honor the love it gave you.

here to help.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:02 AM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

In the meanwhile, I can explain, although he may not like it. our young friend nick james is currently running the stereoypical "Low value boarder" route.

he is falling into the trap of supplicating, combating, then competing for the attention of those greater than him. If we look at his behavior in my Jiu-Jitsu thread it becomes clearer. Go back and check.

then he finally calls himself the sheriff and attempts to run my thread with me in, competing.

Do not do these things Nicky. Cooperate, and learn. I want better for you. if your dog did not die, then it is also low value to play the victim. If your dog did die, then grieve and live a life to honor the love it gave you.

here to help.
The jujitsu thread did provoke this thread being made. I noticed a change in his tone and saw he changed his user title to internet bully.

I’m thinking it’s the underdog mentality right before the big fight. He was just a potential @bleak alias as Unemployed acting like a yung lean/pre2010 lol Wayne fanboy ass worked 3 cafe jobs for a total of 3 weeks over the course of 3 years son of a whore and all the sudden bags and I ate hit with nostalgia as he reveals he’s nick James and stop negging him and Now he’s big man taking it to the rim
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-05-2018, 09:05 AM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Who’s nick James tho
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:19 AM   #8
Nick James
death to amen

Last edited by Nick James; 03-05-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:24 AM   #9
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

looks like sushi
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:29 AM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I’d fake my death to get away from you so that checks out
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #11
Nick James
death to amen

oh good one

ill be to see u when u least expect it in ur most vulnerable thread

expect me like jesus nigga

lol
Old 03-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

That street sludge is wearing you down cuh
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-05-2018, 11:02 AM   #13
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

Do not do these things Nicky. Cooperate, and learn. I want better for you. if your dog did not die, then it is also low value to play the victim. Ifu your dog did die, then grieve and live a life to honor the love it gave you.

here to help.

bro im not readin a short story over trivial subjects.

if u cant sum it down to 2 or 3 sentences then we aint even in the same league tbh
Old 03-05-2018, 12:56 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
bro im not readin a short story over trivial subjects.

if u cant sum it down to 2 or 3 sentences then we aint even in the same league tbh
You are lying to yourself and no one likes you because of it right now.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I like him tbh
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 01:02 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I like him tbh
That does not help his case. And it is obvious that you are lying. Thank you for fueling his deluded whimsies.

Last edited by veritas; 03-05-2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Gam gams secret place showcase
Old 03-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #17
Nick James
death to amen

veritas is officially reaching lol

i was wrong to think ud be an entertaining battle of wits n quick replies..

my humble apologies.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You understand that no one challenges me? You understand that I am willing to make you better? Would you like this?
Old 03-05-2018, 01:32 PM   #19
Nick James
death to amen

humor me
Old 03-05-2018, 02:55 PM   #20
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i mean when mgk is your idol you are prone to having these types of inner struggles
boof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ali as ip match, confirmed, house arrest = no walkies, nick james bitch, rip sushi dog