Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #41
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I got Wilder as well. However, if it were to go the distance - AJ would win only because AJ is a technical boxer. Technical boxers ALWAYS win unless KO'D. which has been DW' s case. Like I said, he has natural KO power that hasn't been seen since Mike Tyson in his prime. Different is, Tyson was a boxer with technical talent and speed. DW's barely quick on the snap and faints just to open up for the right hand. Did you not watch this last fight? Ortiz was handling him. DW won only 2 rounds... Ortiz was out boxing him.
Fair assessment. Now let me read through Clout's discertation to see what his counters were. lol.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:54 PM   #42
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Technical boxers ALWAYS win unless KO'D.
So what happens when two technical boxers fight each other, and neither is KO'd? Do both win?

Your post is dumb as cheese.

There are just so many intangibles and variables, beyond skills and talent, that nobody can truly predict the outcome of a fight.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:55 PM   #43
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Clout - I agree with most of what you said but you are basically co-signing my argument of DW not being a technical fighter lol. Regardless of weight, DW hardly threw ANY punches and was gassed by round 4, lol.

"He needs to learn how this and that" - exactly my point. He's not a good technical boxer. He's a slugger and a sloppy one at that. Just look at every KO how aggressive he is and opens himself up.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:57 PM   #44
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
So what happens when two technical boxers fight each other, and neither is KO'd? Do both win?

There are just so many intangibles and variables, beyond skills and talent, that nobody can truly predict the outcome of a fight.
It goes to the judges you dumb fuck. And the MORE technical fighter WINS.

stick to soccer bro.

Why do you think Canelo was able to draw GGG. BECAUSE he's more of a technical fighter and knows what points to go after to sway judges.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:59 PM   #45
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:

Well, Iron Mike once famously answered that question by saying, "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the [muthafuckin] mouth”.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:59 PM   #46
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I know way more about boxing than you

bet your life on that
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:00 PM   #47
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Well, Iron Mike once famously answered that question by saying, "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the [muthafuckin] mouth”.
Mike Tyson was a phenomenal fighter man. Drugs and Don King ruined him.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #48
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
LOL I know way more about boxing than you

bet your life on that
FOH...

You probably have never trained a day in your life dude... Get real.

Only mother fuckers who can even engage with me in regards to boxing is @Clout and @big baby they know their shit... And train, at least I know Clout does... Don't know about big baby but think he's trained at some point or a Google wizard .

Last edited by Amen; 03-04-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:07 PM   #49
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
@Amen

Not that I disagree. It's just that he must be doing something right to keep winning the way that he has been. He's not exactly fighting scrubs either. Because a lot of the opponents he's beaten have had many of the skills and techniques that he lacks, but at the end of the day still can't do anything with the guy once they get inside that square circle and the bell goes ding.

I just think if he was only a "slugger" he would have been exposed a long time ago. Joshua is widely considered the best HW in the world right now and I have tremdous respect for the guy, but truth be told if he and Wilder lined em up today, I'd put my money on DW.

So if the best can't beat him or are too scared to even fight him, than how he's not the best at what he does? Their is a sweet science to boxing. No doubt about it. There is however, also a saying known as 'the exception to the rule'; and after 40 straight victories I think Deontay maybe just that. The "exception". At least until proven otherwise.
Styles make fights. Wilder is everything wrong for joshua. Let me explain

Watch a recent joshua fight (dilian whyte, Takam, Klitchko)

He tires super super fast to the point he is bound to collapse. This is because

1. Just watch his stance, hes constantly tense like he's trying to get all his muscles to pop up veiny for cameras like a photo shoot. If your that tense at all times you will tire fucking FAST!

2. The way he punches isn't correct tbh, Some of his shots are done with perfect form. But from his high guard stance? he is tense and pushes his shots like he is doing a single arm dumbell speed benchpress ya know what i mean? If you can visual that as you watch him jab or throw his straight right. Its very pushy less snappy. its like he is front deltoid/pec dominant. Where as most snap it from the feet/waist/shoulder rotation as one fluid movement. Ur using ur bodies kinetic motion to generate velocity/torque. Power (Deontay) vs Strength (Joshua) Power is fast and explosive. Strength is a slow progressing brute force type of movement. You can clear see it just watching how they throw shots.

3. Joshua has just too much mass on his frame which tires him out. It requires alot of calories (energy) to sustain that. Plus the high punch out put and constant movement (cardio) of a boxing match is bad for muscle bound guys.

4. Joshua is technically sound? oh fuck yea but super slow/fatigues easially. Wilder is Super fast and Herky jerky like. He has quick hand speed and godlike punching power. Joshua will look like Danny Garcia at times when he was fighting Keith thurman. Just hesitating and waiting as Wilder Got off and only throw a few shots here an there.

5. Wilder is super agile, doesn't tire as easialy as AJ. he has plenty of fights above 7 rounds where he is clearly not tired. Ortiz really gave him a fucking dog fight thats why he was tired. He has Snappy shots and yes he does have clubbing thudding shots too. But he snaps his jab beautifully and when he throws his right hand straight down the pipe? its a dream. Joshua isn't good at cutting the ring off. Wilder utilizes every inch of the ring he is a mover for sure. At times over does it..

6. AJ is gun shy that is the biggest downfall b/c he is chinny not amir khan chinny but yea he is honestly chinny...speed can be countered by AJs impeccable timing. He has great power but its more of a strong man/weightlifting power. It doesn't carry into late rounds in tough fights. Where wilders is just raw uncut god given athletic punching power. He is always capable of knocking you at any point an time. AJ needs to have his lungs about him before he can really thud his power around.

6. Joshua even tho i love the guy is super chinny. He has been knocked out like 4 times as an amateur once by Dillian whyte. Who he beat as a pro! Ko'd twice confirmed by David price by joshuas own admission in sparring. I believe he was ko'd by Klitchko as was wilder in sparring. But joshua has been visibly on the cusp of being ko'd a few times as a pro. Where it took an esteemed cuban southpaw of great boxing prowess and good punching power to do that to deontay!

7. Deontay CARRIES HIS POWER FROM ROUND1 TO ROUND 12! Joshua isn't able to do that. But then again joshua doesn't need to because why netcee-gs? THE NIGGA CAN BOX - GOLD MEDALIST SWAG YO. he can box your ears off or get you out of there.

This match is 50/50 due to joshuas RING IQ/Skill Set & Wilders athleticism & super hero punch power. But joshua has terrible stamina doesn't carry his power late into rounds like wilder can. Isn't fast of foot or hand like wilder is. But he can time wilder and counter him early and KO him. BAsically the longer the fight goes on the more wilder is likely to win. Joshua is more dangerous round 1-5 rounds. After that Wilder is at an advantage. Cus is power is always there & his speed is always there. Joshua has looked rough in his last 3 matches damn near collapsing and letting his hands drop due to fatigue.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:09 PM   #50
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Mike Tyson was a phenomenal fighter man. Drugs and Don King ruined him.
Facts. I sit around and watch his old fights all the time.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:13 PM   #51
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
FOH...

You probably have never trained a day in your life dude... Get real.

Only mother fuckers who can even engage with me in regards to boxing is @Clout and @big baby they know their shit... And train, at least I know Clout does... Don't know about big baby but think he's trained at some point or a Google wizard .
Ur tyson comment is truly 100% correct. Tyson was no longer iron mic prime tyson after D'mato died. The buster douglas fight? tyson didn't even have a six pack he was chubby and drug tests say he had weed & cocaine in him after the fight. He was no longer in his prime he was drugged up and surrounded by YES MEN as they call it.

HAd Cus'dmato been 30 years younger. I think Tyson legacy would've been something unheard of. From Muhamad ali's own mouth he said tyson in his prime would've beaten him. That speaks volumes, but like tyson fury - Mike was his own worst enemy. He beat himself before his opponents beat him cus of the life style choices he was making!
Old 03-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #52
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Fury would take both of them apart.

Last edited by Enbombz; 03-04-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:26 PM   #53
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Styles make fights. Wilder is everything wrong for joshua. Let me explain

Watch a recent joshua fight (dilian whyte, Takam, Klitchko)

He tires super super fast to the point he is bound to collapse. This is because

1. Just watch his stance, hes constantly tense like he's trying to get all his muscles to pop up veiny for cameras like a photo shoot. If your that tense at all times you will tire fucking FAST!

2. The way he punches isn't correct tbh, Some of his shots are done with perfect form. But from his high guard stance? he is tense and pushes his shots like he is doing a single arm dumbell speed benchpress ya know what i mean? If you can visual that as you watch him jab or throw his straight right. Its very pushy less snappy. its like he is front deltoid/pec dominant. Where as most snap it from the feet/waist/shoulder rotation as one fluid movement. Ur using ur bodies kinetic motion to generate velocity/torque. Power (Deontay) vs Strength (Joshua) Power is fast and explosive. Strength is a slow progressing brute force type of movement. You can clear see it just watching how they throw shots.

3. Joshua has just too much mass on his frame which tires him out. It requires alot of calories (energy) to sustain that. Plus the high punch out put and constant movement (cardio) of a boxing match is bad for muscle bound guys.

4. Joshua is technically sound? oh fuck yea but super slow/fatigues easially. Wilder is Super fast and Herky jerky like. He has quick hand speed and godlike punching power. Joshua will look like Danny Garcia at times when he was fighting Keith thurman. Just hesitating and waiting as Wilder Got off and only throw a few shots here an there.

5. Wilder is super agile, doesn't tire as easialy as AJ. he has plenty of fights above 7 rounds where he is clearly not tired. Ortiz really gave him a fucking dog fight thats why he was tired. He has Snappy shots and yes he does have clubbing thudding shots too. But he snaps his jab beautifully and when he throws his right hand straight down the pipe? its a dream. Joshua isn't good at cutting the ring off. Wilder utilizes every inch of the ring he is a mover for sure. At times over does it..

6. AJ is gun shy that is the biggest downfall b/c he is chinny not amir khan chinny but yea he is honestly chinny...speed can be countered by AJs impeccable timing. He has great power but its more of a strong man/weightlifting power. It doesn't carry into late rounds in tough fights. Where wilders is just raw uncut god given athletic punching power. He is always capable of knocking you at any point an time. AJ needs to have his lungs about him before he can really thud his power around.

6. Joshua even tho i love the guy is super chinny. He has been knocked out like 4 times as an amateur once by Dillian whyte. Who he beat as a pro! Ko'd twice confirmed by David price by joshuas own admission in sparring. I believe he was ko'd by Klitchko as was wilder in sparring. But joshua has been visibly on the cusp of being ko'd a few times as a pro. Where it took an esteemed cuban southpaw of great boxing prowess and good punching power to do that to deontay!

7. Deontay CARRIES HIS POWER FROM ROUND1 TO ROUND 12! Joshua isn't able to do that. But then again joshua doesn't need to because why netcee-gs? THE NIGGA CAN BOX - GOLD MEDALIST SWAG YO. he can box your ears off or get you out of there.

This match is 50/50 due to joshuas RING IQ/Skill Set & Wilders athleticism & super hero punch power. But joshua has terrible stamina doesn't carry his power late into rounds like wilder can. Isn't fast of foot or hand like wilder is. But he can time wilder and counter him early and KO him. BAsically the longer the fight goes on the more wilder is likely to win. Joshua is more dangerous round 1-5 rounds. After that Wilder is at an advantage. Cus is power is always there & his speed is always there. Joshua has looked rough in his last 3 matches damn near collapsing and letting his hands drop due to fatigue.

Well, you're basically saying everything I'm too lazy to type right now, and doing it in a much more knowledgeable (and researched) way than I would normally put it. Can't really disagree with any of the above.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:26 PM   #54
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Tyson's downfall was leaving the Catskills and going under Don Kings promotions lol.
@ACTIVATE SELF - so do I man... A fucking phenom in the ring man. I watched every Tyson fight aired on TV as a kid... I was so upset the 1st time he got KO'D....

Last edited by Amen; 03-04-2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:29 PM   #55
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour joog View Post
I have no doubt Wilder would be happy to take that match. Fury just sent shots his way via post fight reaction.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #56
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Tyson's downfall was leaving the Catskills and going under Don Kings promotions lol.
Don King is the greatest champ in the history of Boxing. Look at all the legends he beat the fuck out. Dude's like 1000-0.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #57
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

He's a cancer and a terrible person. When I lived in manhatten he lived 2 blocks up from me in mid-town. I would always see him... He was so rude to people who were tying to snap a picture with him... Hate that fuck lol....
Old 03-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #58
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour joog View Post
Fury doesn't have the power to keep iron mike of prime years off him. Fury would do that jab and head jerk back & leave him self open for tysons true power ....HIS LEFT HAND & that immense body shot combo. As a orthodox stance fighter you use your left hand more since its infront so u use your right hand less over the course of a fight. Everyone who knows of tyson knows of his famous body,body, head combo(Teddy atlas/ Cus d'amato broadcasted it).

His Head movement and hand/foot speed was terrific + his power was on deontays level BUT.. IN EITHER HAND!!!. Fury Wasn't fast enough to side step iron mic from jabbing his way inside. Mike is left handed thats why his vicious body shots were unmatched. He was able to hit you with his strong hand to the softest part of your ribs. Left hand is a clear shot at your liver too which hurts like motherfucker!

Remeber Tysojn fury is chinny too he got dropped by a soft pillow fisted HW. Imagine if deontay wilder or ANY VERSION OF MIKE TYSON landed that kind of shot....

Deontay only wins b/c Fury is basically the same height so pulling his head straight back after pawing his left jab to create distance to avoid incoming shots WILL NOT WORK. IT WILL LEAVE HIM IN PERFECT POSITION TO EAT DEONTAYS RIGHT HAND FLUSH ON THE NOSE.

Fury defense isn't great. He just moves his head alot and pulls straight back while kind of using his left jab to stiff arm you from following through to hit him. Watch the Wlad klit fight. Deontay is so much faster than fury. Fury won't be able to dance around Wilder while trying to negate that Jab and right hand.

Im telling you Fury is open for alot of shots cus he like wilder keeps his hands down but he is so much taller than every one (6'9) he gets away with it. But deontay is 6'7 with an 83 inch reach. So fury will be forced to bend at the waist like james toney to duck under shots and then eat and overhand short straight right hand like wilder did to spilka or that nasty uppercut like ortiz ate from wilder.

Fury has bad defense he compensates by moving and pushing you away. He has no power to keep deontary from windmilling haha. Sorry man I can see tyson fury beating deontay but i see deontay ko'ing him. If it goes to the cards fury wins but i doubt it would.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #59
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have no doubt Wilder would be happy to take that match. Fury just sent shots his way via post fight reaction.
Wilder doesn't want that match bro, I honestly think fury would embarrass him.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #60
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I will say, dude was smart as hell and got so rich off of fighters like Tyson. A true shame.

Tags
anthony gotchua, deontay wilbur