Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #21
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
So whats your opinion Errol Spence Jr.?
He terrifies every damn welterweight out there. He is a weight bully. He is a legit middle weight who fights at welterweight. He is a southpaw who hits hard and is technically sound. Plus he is what I call a crafty pressure fighter. They say he doesn't move his head well...not true he does how else does he land so many body shots? He has to move his head into position to gain leverage on this body shots.

It's just to deal those shots he has to eat some on the way in. That's why floyd and Andre ward did alot of what's called "pot shotting" so they can land that one or two clean scoring shots then peel off.

With spence? He is not satisfied with one or two clean shots he wants to literally fucking break you for thinking you were on his level. So it leaves him vulnerable for a counter punch. Usually it's just a PUNCH that lands flush on him not like a consecutive chained combo.

Because he has to much physicality for being so tall and muscular for 147.

He is the truth but he is beatable. Anyone who bleeds can lose I promise u that.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:43 PM   #22
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Great stamina? Lmao dude was washed and weak in the knees with his back to the ropes after 4 rounds.

Dude has power no technical form what so ever. Terrible fight... Ortiz would have won had it gone the distance.
Please I gave you two examples of great stamina...you chose to ignore it cause your poor at articulating an argument.

He went 12 rounds with stiverne to win the belt and wasnt fatigued. Then 9 rounds with no fatigue against spilka bud. Again he wasnt hurt or over moving to avoid counter punches against those 2 like he was with Luis ortiz.

He was clearly hurt by ortiz left hand every time it landed. Wilder gave too much ground he was overmoving out of respect of ortiz power and counter punch ability. When you over move and give up too much ground your exhausting youself. Plus he was taking some hard shots and was buzzed alot. and he was tired this fight cause ortiz made this boy WORK and ortiz hurt him bad. But wilder didn't go down! Anth9ny joshua is always visibly gassed out after 5 rounds in every fight that goes longer than 5 rounds. That's without being hurt in his takam fight.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #23
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
He terrifies every damn welterweight out there. He is a weight bully. He is a legit middle weight who fights at welterweight. He is a southpaw who hits hard and is technically sound. Plus he is what I call a crafty pressure fighter. They say he doesn't move his head well...not true he does how else does he land so many body shots? He has to move his head into position to gain leverage on this body shots.

It's just to deal those shots he has to eat some on the way in. That's why floyd and Andre ward did alot of what's called "pot shotting" so they can land that one or two clean scoring shots then peel off.

With spence? He is not satisfied with one or two clean shots he wants to literally fucking break you for thinking you were on his level. So it leaves him vulnerable for a counter punch. Usually it's just a PUNCH that lands flush on him not like a consecutive chained combo.

Because he has to much physicality for being so tall and muscular for 147.

He is the truth but he is beatable. Anyone who bleeds can lose I promise u that.

Yep. You know your stuff. Legit analysis.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:48 PM   #24
Clout

Errol spence jr vs Crawford, Wilder vs joshua, danny garcia vs porter, lomachenko vs mikey garcia need to happen this year
Old 03-04-2018, 05:02 PM   #25
Clout

Tyson fury beat the man when he was the man. So by default I say he is the best heavyweight atm. No one beat him for the belts he relinquished them/was stripped. So out of respect you have to hold him in high contention cause of his feat.

But right now I have wilder as top dog. Simply because fury is inactive. Joshua clearly is biding his time and trying to get as many pay days as possible. No one can blame him for that.

Your only in your prime of life once in that said life. Make the most of it and out of it so cheers to AJ.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:07 PM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Bro, he's gone 12 rounds 1 fucking time... ONE TIME.

that means he has stamina? LMFAO...

Mayweather's got stamina... Deontay does not... He's gifted with natural KO power. THAT IS IT. Dudes a terrible boxer. Once again, had it gone the distance, Ortiz would have won. He outboxed him, easily.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:08 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i keep up with boxing less than mma. which is saying something. but word i watched the highlights from this.

the only fights in boxing i care to see are joshua/wilder, some form of connor/floyd 2 or connor/whoever, and i would say ggg/canelo rematch, but the first one was such fuckery that i don't even care to see the second

i watched that lomachenko/rigondeaux too. i'd like to see lomachenko continue to be great

but im too ignorant to even remember what weight he fights at and don't know who is there to present problems for him
Old 03-04-2018, 05:09 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I'd like to see Khabib/McGregor. Khabib would work him.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #29
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:

Mayweather's got stamina... Deontay does not... He's gifted with natural KO power. THAT IS IT. Dudes a terrible boxer. Once again, had it gone the distance, Ortiz would have won. He outboxed him, easily.

Yeah, but he's also 40-0 with 39 knockouts.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

And majority of his KO'S ARE INSIDE 5 ROUNDS.

Dude isn't a "boxer". He's a slugger. He has no form or technical talent.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:22 PM   #31
Clout

Quote:

Mayweather has only 148 lbs of weight on his tiny frame he should be able to last more rounds plus he pot shotted alot. He stopped throwing the combination punches of shakespearian beauty you seen him do at 135-140 vs castillo and corralles =).

We're taking heavy weights where bone density and body mass is scientificially proven to fatigue faster than smaller builds. Anthony joshua clearly has bad stamina you can see it in every fight he has thats longer than 4 rounds. Against Dillian whyte, klitchko, Takam He was on the verge of needing an oxygen mask. AJ has never went 12 rds let alone 6 rounds without looking like he needs an asma pump/oxy mask.

You basing your opinion of wilder lacking stamina in the one fight i clearly listed reason why HE SHOULD BE FATIGUED LOL. I can literally copy an paste it here. but b/c i like you dre ill do this instead.

1. He was giving too much ground (too many steps to the side or retreating backwards with too many steps aka OVERMOVING) B/c ortiz reacted to every damn thing wilder threw or feinted. Which tires you out, you've boxed recreationally you know this as fact. You do too much dancing or overmoving that alone at their size is tiring.

2. Ortiz was putting hands on the beanpole dude. Blocking/evading and weathering hard shots tires you out. PLus he was almost knocked out in round 7 lol..i mean cmon thats exhausting clinching someone when you stunned i can atest im man enough to admit. I been rocked plenty and tried clinch you little guys. Its tiring.But No one would do that with him previously cause like you said his immense punch. The fear of him throwing when your throwing haha and its Marie Antoinette time for you (beheaded)

3. Being forced to fight minus the 8th round where Ortiz let him recover, anyone who watched the fight. Can plead that as fact ortiz let him off the hook cause ortiz blew his wad in round 7 trying to get wilder the fuck out of there. But wild clinched for his life which well tires you out+being stunned and semi unconscious haha. The fact Wilder had enough left in tha gas tank to deliver that shot to the temple in the 10th followed up shortly after with a prime tyson right uppercut shows he had something left and wasn't suffering what anthony joshua suffers from.

Joshua needs to stop being so tensed up like he is flexing every muscle. He is faitguing himself beyond belief. Plus i hate how he throws his shots. So stiff and from his front deltoid/Pec. Like he is pushing it instead of snapping it. that tires him too

Last edited by Clout; 03-04-2018 at 05:26 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #32
Clout

Oh yea deontay sucks at "boxing"/the sweet science. But he is so athletic and has the right hand of god that he over comes his flaws. I will admit he is way better than when he fought stiverne 1. He is learning on the job and is getting better.

But you can't be too harsh he was up against one of the best cuban amature boxers ever. 385-6? i mean damn man, that its impressive. Anyone from the cuban system is going to be a stud.

For deontay this will make him leaps better, trust me you will see a difference in him in his next bout. This was a much needed learning lesson. Ortiz showed him what patience/feinting/foot+body positioning is all about. Ortiz has a wonderfully sound straight left counter punch.

Erislandy Lara is similar in that aspect
Old 03-04-2018, 05:36 PM   #33
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Amen

Not that I disagree. It's just that he must be doing something right to keep winning the way that he has been. He's not exactly fighting scrubs either. Because a lot of the opponents he's beaten have had many of the skills and techniques that he lacks, but at the end of the day still can't do anything with the guy once they get inside that square circle and the bell goes ding.

I just think if he was only a "slugger" he would have been exposed a long time ago. Joshua is widely considered the best HW in the world right now and I have tremdous respect for the guy, but truth be told if he and Wilder lined em up today, I'd put my money on DW.

So if the best can't beat him or are too scared to even fight him, than how he's not the best at what he does? There is a sweet science to boxing. No doubt about it. There is however, also a saying known as 'the exception to the rule'; and after 40 straight victories I think Deontay maybe just that. The "exception". At least until proven otherwise.

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 03-04-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:36 PM   #34
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

AJ gonna be avoiding that Wilder fight for some time

I just hate watching him fight no named fights to get a cheque

It actually annoys me somewhat even though I completely understand why his team would do it lol
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:37 PM   #35
Clout

Quote:
And majority of his KO'S ARE INSIDE 5 ROUNDS.

Dude isn't a "boxer". He's a slugger. He has no form or technical talent.
To be fair he has one of the best jabs i've seen. He literally just jabs the hell out of everyone. He has a nice uppercut as shown in the ortiz fight. I beautiful sneaky short straight right hand on the inside(visit spilka round 9, vicious telegraphed short right hand on the inside).

He just has a terrible defense minus his athletic movement/reflexes. He needs to learn how to roll the punch with his shoulder and counter off it like james tony/mayweather or even judah did in his prime. He needs to learn how to do a slight waist rotation while using his high guard to deflect/parry incoming shots so he can counter with more impact.

He needs to learn not to pull straight back with hands down to avoid punches. He needs to step over them via to the side no straight back. He has to develop his left hand more. He literally throws like 8 hooks per fight haha. He needs to use a jab to the stomach more. It would open up more oppertunity for a right uppercut cause theyd drop their hands to cover their gut. Then you shoot the cut through the middle of their guard #MONEY.

He needs to be more fluid with his combos. Straighten his shots out more. To be fair he has an 83 inch reach. Thats difficult to do when every one is 3-5 inches shorter than you. But it can be done and needs to be done!
Old 03-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #36
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
AJ gonna be avoiding that Wilder fight for some time

I just hate watching him fight no named fights to get a cheque

It actually annoys me somewhat even though I completely understand why his team would do it lol
Exactly he is making 20 million per fight? not including gate/revenue (correct me if im wrong, will rep!) You can't blame him as a man with a child to feed. But he is more afraid of taking drug tests imo. Cause wilder pays extra for his opponents to be tested.

Im not one to be a douche and call everyone a roider. But ill say this Klitchko who was 8lbs lighter than Joshua on their fight night was caught juicing as an amateur. If you seen Joshua as an amature he wasn't as big as he is now. it just seems very suspicious plus he doesnt get tested and you dont hear about AJ fights being under strict drug protocol for a reason..

Just had to vent that one, i like Aj but man i just dont think he is "clean" im not saying he is taking bodybuilder cycles mind you. But he is on something. Why else dont you have VADA testing you year round like they do wilder, ggg, ect.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:47 PM   #37
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Clout

I'm gonna start calling you Howard Cosell.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:48 PM   #38
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
@Amen

Not that I disagree. It's just that he must be doing something right to keep winning the way that he has been. He's not exactly fighting scrubs either. Because a lot of the opponents he's beaten have had many of the skills and techniques that he lacks, but at the end of the day still can't do anything with the guy once they get inside that square circle and the bell goes ding.

I just think if he was only a "slugger" he would have been exposed a long time ago. Joshua is widely considered the best HW in the world right now and I have tremdous respect for the guy, but truth be told if he and Wilder lined em up today, I'd put my money on DW.

So if the best can't beat him or are too scared to even fight him, than how he's not the best at what he does? Their is a sweet science to boxing. No doubt about it. There is however, also a saying known as 'the exception to the rule'; and after 40 straight victories I think Deontay maybe just that. The "exception". At least until proven otherwise.
I got Wilder as well. However, if it were to go the distance - AJ would win only because AJ is a technical boxer. Technical boxers ALWAYS win unless KO'D. which has been DW' s case. Like I said, he has natural KO power that hasn't been seen since Mike Tyson in his prime. Different is, Tyson was a boxer with technical talent and speed. DW's barely quick on the snap and faints just to open up for the right hand. Did you not watch this last fight? Ortiz was handling him. DW won only 2 rounds... Ortiz was out boxing him.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #39
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

BTW; DW got 2.1 million while LO got 500,000.

Winning purse.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:50 PM   #40
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Exactly he is making 20 million per fight? not including gate/revenue (correct me if im wrong, will rep!) You can't blame him as a man with a child to feed. But he is more afraid of taking drug tests imo. Cause wilder pays extra for his opponents to be tested.

Im not one to be a douche and call everyone a roider. But ill say this Klitchko who was 8lbs lighter than Joshua on their fight night was caught juicing as an amateur. If you seen Joshua as an amature he wasn't as big as he is now. it just seems very suspicious plus he doesnt get tested and you dont hear about AJ fights being under strict drug protocol for a reason..

Just had to vent that one, i like Aj but man i just dont think he is "clean" im not saying he is taking bodybuilder cycles mind you. But he is on something. Why else dont you have VADA testing you year round like they do wilder, ggg, ect.
I think the £23mill is split bro, pretty sure Parker gets like 33% of that 23mill for the fight you know

that's still a heck of a lot of money though no doubt
sral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anthony gotchua, deontay wilbur