Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2018, 10:25 PM   #21
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
heres to hoping calvin ridley runs a 4.8 and drops to the ravens.

saquon barkley is gonna be ridiculous. already put up the bench 29 times. seeing people weird about his weight, i didn't think he was anywhere near 233, that makes him seem more impressive to me honestly, he doesn't look like he got fat know what i mean. so if he's 233 and moving like he was WTF someone is getting a monster

WHO YALL LOOKING AT

im basically just paying attention to WR's at this point. for obvious reasons.
srsly doubt he will fall to us. would be nice.
most of our scout & development team is w.the eagles now which is a big reason on why they are such a force. hopefully we strengthen our wr coach & no qb injuries to set us back because flacco is more dangerous when mobile. & after the kikko hit, i was glad to see he was showing he still wasn't scare to run.
Because of "injury" im still waiting to see Tim White in a game setting tho. i do hv high hopes for him. we do need a legit #1 who can run a full route tree & can pick up the playbook quick.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:57 PM   #22
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

barkley might be a league changer

if odell dont turn him gay.

the whole giants squads sexuality is in jeopardy imo

might as well sign michael sam at this point
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:01 AM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Odell turn him gay LMFAO...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 06:49 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the browns fans i work with are convinced the browns take barkley 1st overall and fitzpatrick with the 4th.

they think they're gonna bring in mccarron and not take a qb in the first, since old hue's job depends on it this year. but i dunno. the browns will browns one way or the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
srsly doubt he will fall to us. would be nice.
most of our scout & development team is w.the eagles now which is a big reason on why they are such a force. hopefully we strengthen our wr coach & no qb injuries to set us back because flacco is more dangerous when mobile. & after the kikko hit, i was glad to see he was showing he still wasn't scare to run.
Because of "injury" im still waiting to see Tim White in a game setting tho. i do hv high hopes for him. we do need a legit #1 who can run a full route tree & can pick up the playbook quick.
no doubt, he had alot of hype coming up to the regular season. i dunno though. im seeing adeboyejo grinding this offseason, i'd like to see him get some serious work too. i just don't like the mike wallace project. the jeremy maclin experiment failed horrendously. the only wideouts i like are chris moore and campanerro. and camps prolly gone.

i understand people talking TE as a need too but i like all of em. espescially boyle. i think they'd all be more effective in the passing game if there was SOME threat on the outside.

but word wallace seemed competent because everyone else was such bums. maclins best days are behind him. id like to see him cut and free up some space to move

all these developmental wr's need to develop under a true number 1 guy and flacco needs a top tier WR before his days are done. mason/boldin/steve smith are the best guys he played with and all were on the backstretch of their careers. i'd love for him to have an allen robinson type. just SOMETHING.

i also don't know the contracts we got on rb's. buck allen can shine when used as the change of pace guy, he might still be on his rookie contract? prior to collins spazzing i liked west alot. but fuck it. west is out. woodhead is definitely out. get a cheap pass catching back late in the draft or something

all i know is they got alot of people they can cut to make the moves needed

get rid of brandon carr. he was solid as fuck to my surprise but there are some young WOLVES behind him. tavon young should be healthy, jaylen hill is a G and should be healthy, behind jimmy smith and humphrey. thats a nasty cb group with them alone. let alone canady lurking.

there are cuts that can be made. what type of cap hits they make i dunno but the cap space should offset it.

NEED WR'S.

but word i'd like to see the ravens get a tackle rd 1 since ridley won't be there, and then somehow find very competent talent at wideout and d-line the rest of the draft, and get another solid veteran wideout in free agency.

the o-line will be ridiculous with another top tier tackle. we should also throw money at jensen. the zuttah years prove that. but if flacco has time he could actually work these young receivers up
Old 03-03-2018, 07:48 AM   #25
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no doubt, he had alot of hype coming up to the regular season. i dunno though. im seeing adeboyejo grinding this offseason, i'd like to see him get some serious work too. i just don't like the mike wallace project. the jeremy maclin experiment failed horrendously. the only wideouts i like are chris moore and campanerro. and camps prolly gone.

i understand people talking TE as a need too but i like all of em. espescially boyle. i think they'd all be more effective in the passing game if there was SOME threat on the outside.

but word wallace seemed competent because everyone else was such bums. maclins best days are behind him. id like to see him cut and free up some space to move

all these developmental wr's need to develop under a true number 1 guy and flacco needs a top tier WR before his days are done. mason/boldin/steve smith are the best guys he played with and all were on the backstretch of their careers. i'd love for him to have an allen robinson type. just SOMETHING.

i also don't know the contracts we got on rb's. buck allen can shine when used as the change of pace guy, he might still be on his rookie contract? prior to collins spazzing i liked west alot. but fuck it. west is out. woodhead is definitely out. get a cheap pass catching back late in the draft or something

all i know is they got alot of people they can cut to make the moves needed

get rid of brandon carr. he was solid as fuck to my surprise but there are some young WOLVES behind him. tavon young should be healthy, jaylen hill is a G and should be healthy, behind jimmy smith and humphrey. thats a nasty cb group with them alone. let alone canady lurking.

there are cuts that can be made. what type of cap hits they make i dunno but the cap space should offset it.

NEED WR'S.

but word i'd like to see the ravens get a tackle rd 1 since ridley won't be there, and then somehow find very competent talent at wideout and d-line the rest of the draft, and get another solid veteran wideout in free agency.

the o-line will be ridiculous with another top tier tackle. we should also throw money at jensen. the zuttah years prove that. but if flacco has time he could actually work these young receivers up
Word at Adaboyo. He hasn't prove to me he can be a gamer yet tho. I wasn't too impress in preaseason last yr. Lets see what this ur brings to the table. Maclin will likely b cut. Failed hype. & wallace did carry the team, but for reasons u said. What made him really effective was Alex Collins & the fear of the run. Opening him up for the boots. I don't want camp to go because he's a talented player when healthy, but i wonder what teams will take a chance w.that injury rec? Chris Moore might b legit.

Williams has been a bit of a disappointment, but i think his rookie maybe up either this or nxt yr. We def need to re-up 1 or 2 te because watson is gone. So that leaves Waller & Gillmore. But i personally like both of them. Dunno about Waller on a block situation. & gillmor does stay injured. Boyle is gd but like waller we hv to worry about them suspensions.

I feel we are going oline first to clear up howard. Would be grest to see him stay but i feel they might try to keep jensen w.that money, which would b the right move. Likely grab either Orlando brown or the kid outta nortre dame if still available. Everywhere else up in the trenches is gravy. Alex lewis & yanda comes back. Still hv ypung developing talent in nico, jamie, & the other kid.

Rb straight. More of a odd man out situation. I've always been a fan of buck. Danny is gone like u said. Unfortunately west might be too. Sad to see, but he will find success elsewhere.

Yea, let go carr. I luv our youngings on the cb roster. Lol. We eating there for once.

Perriman has 1 more yr to prove his worth. But he's looking like a bust right now.. & it's no seceret we need recievers.

Do we pay to keep mosely?
Will we let brent urban go? Although injury prone, when heathy, he's a force.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i like urban too much. he was showing signs of dominance last year

i'd love to keep mosley, im espescially hard on him cuz the ray lewis bias. but at least he doesn't paralyze himself making an everyday tackle like the guy i wanted the ravens to get instead lol.

my only beef with mosley is he doesn't body people, but he still makes the tackles so there is that. he's a top 5 cover linebacker tho if not the best. he's worth the money. that is a position we need someone else in too though. mosley and, shit im blanking on his name but our other MLB'er we were playing last year were just small. oh yea. OHWASO or whatever. onwaser however you spell it. both were flying all over the field making plays its just. i duno

i just hate watching leveon bell bully them. again they make the tackles but can you guys put someone on their back ONCE AND AWHILE

which is why i was hype for correa's position change but i don't think he caught on. maybe onwauser/ohwaso/whatever the fuck beat him out for his coverage abilities i dunno.

its a tricky situation cap wise all around. i think we need to keep the defense basically as is, with only a few cuts of our excess guys like carr. rip webby da goon as well.

most cuts need to happen on offense. i didn't really like howard, but he worked as a stopgap. if they can get a young rookie im sure the cap could clear a bit letting him go.

my main feel with cutting the wr's is just they can't really get any worse so fuck it. clear some space. i don't know if cutting perriman is an option to help the cap because the rookie deals? not sure if their money is guaranteed or whatever. but im sick of him. fuck him. lol
Old 03-03-2018, 10:13 AM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also i don't know why, analysts and shit give him props, but i hate carl davis. he's a big soft faggot. he can go. keep the fatboys in the middle. pierce and williams. urban on the end and some variant of willie henry and others

either way im hype. just gotta see what moves are made on offense.

i don't know if my blind love of the organization can muster false hope for another offseason of mediocre pickups and pretend its gonna fix everything. (maclin/woodhead)