Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2016, 08:51 AM   #1
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute
Default BATTLE ROYALE: ROUND ONE RECAP

Introduction

''Well, Ryan. Did everyone show up?''.........

''No, the faggots''.....

Not really a magazine; more of a recap. I just wanted to get something up to keep everyone ticking over and hopefully hype them up a little. Last round was dope. A lottt of flames were dropped. The only thing that fucked everything up was people noshowing; that meant that the original concept for the Battle Royale was fucked. I chose to do Tag because it created Super Battles, eith Juggernaut teams facing off. It gives us as readers some fire shit to look forward to. After this battle it will be one vs one, maybe with a twist like pic disses or celebrity roasts. It's a Battle Royale, so it should contain a lot of different aspects.

Round One Recap:

The Brad Pitt Hair Blowing Division

THE COMPETITORS HIGHLIGHTS:

@Resin M-I-C

skillwise there's a huge space in here n i'm simply better
fuck a division, i'm gonna leave this whole crop in the dust that's Interstellar.
Hush says he a millionaire, a lying midget is what i call this guy
cuz all the money in the world cant help you when it says 'u must be this tall to ride.'
n des has a girl with no tits, she'll never see people holler
if his wife means the World to him then her chest is what the earth was to medieval scholars.
Schaden is a dumbass nazi name, ima hurt this fag
a swift swing of the blade will leave you red in the middle like ur country's flag.
i rip foes.. i'll knock down greed and jilti with a hip throw
it's a shitshow, u two winning's a longer reach than taking a selfie to capture tic's nose.

Resin came with a fire verse. The crop in the dust line was stupid dope. Means the world to him was creative as fuck. Tall to ride was wordy but funny. Germany line was okay. Tic's nose was funny as fuck. I noticed in your verse you alluded to not being Asian. Embrace your roots.

@Hush

I don't know who's more pussy the white boys or the gooks
Ironic u all some yellow bellies but atleast resin got a genetic excuse
The guidos taking testosterone enemas he deserves the shaming
Once bags introduced his asteroids he been rock solid but still known for flaming
none of these low tier lames could put the champ in trouble
Shit, Once greed saw it was the blowing division he felt his chances double
I don't even wana smash destroyer. time already melted his face
One shot put him in the sky. This a blue parking spot- I'll give this elderly space
Res kept checking the thread but wouldn't show to battle Me. Weakling fuck
I should leave u hanging in ur window cuz all week u was a Peking duck

Hush dropped really fast. He posted a fire verse on the same day that threads are up; that should be an inspiration to you dudes. It doesn't take all week to drop flames. He set the tone for the verse with that opener it was dope. Bags isn't even in the BR but the Asteroids line was still fire haha. Blowing division was okay. Elderly space was fire too. Peking was relevant which made it hit. Overall a great verse.

@Tic

Jilti is trippin…fgt thinks he’s hard but I’ll split ya shit
Take the metal & raise it to the back of ya head like Olympic lifts
Utmost likely a Woman…his actions are blatant, apparent
I’ll Dress Up the blade & slashhh til his whole attire Go Red like he's raising awareness
This a battle Feature & Greed you were dead from the start
1 swing’ll have ya Face Pushed In til the medics can’t tell you & Resin apart
We laugh at Freud's Stuttering rhymes. They're all potty, touche
Ya skills Dried up & they'll never see Waterboy - Shit, even Bobby Booshay.

Bobby Booshay was so dope, bro. It was really nice how you executed it, made it hit wayyy harder than it would have. Olympic lifts was dope. Go Red was light but you made it hit with your wording. Face Pushed in was funny as fuck. Overall it was a nice verse, deserving of being voted in the top four.

@Schadenfreude

Make Hush crash mom’s car again, from dodging & dipping
unload a clip & watch him flip it, his reaction’s like the NayNay while whipping.
Des u dead, wait. No u’re dead weight when u drop queer
no wonder why Bags is lifting more, s’been carrying yo ass since u got here.
Tic’s wife slobs me while another bitch cunnilingus the bi-hoe
distracted doing me right tho, if head w/ no hands is art - she’s Venus de Milo.

I thought the Nay Nay line was a funny image so I quoted it. The Mirra and Pride lines have been done that's why they fell flat to me. I honestly don't get the Jilt line. Bags bar was funny. Venus de Milo was super slick. I fucked with that. Overall a well worded verse. Some heavy hitters but the couple of played bars just hurt you. Still a good showing.

@Destroyer

and jilt, bottom line, des just isn't a fan, dude
dont act like anyone forgot that pic u posted w/ a banana between ur manboobs
reign supreme over all of u, i will turn u from chicken to dark meat
if we hear 'tic king' it's just the explosive charges i set under his carseat
is it greed or pride this week? man, either way u'll get toasted
for me, the seven deadliest sins are those shit bars that u posted^^^

The C IM Niser line was observative but it just fell flat, too corny for my taste. The Jilti line was funny and personal; statements can work well as long as they're hard-hitting. I gave you the Tic line even though I don't think any Tic lines can work anymore. Greed flip was nice and relevant too. Hush/Schad line wasn't great. That Theodore line was the worst line I've seen in years. You crazy fucker what were you thinking lol. Fuck I have to do it:

THE BATTLE ROYALE ROUND ONE CMON BRO LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTROYER
if des end up a jilted lover, its because she a whore
if jilted lover its cause he recently fell for a dude who's full name is theodore

Overall you had three nice lines but just fizzled out towards the end.

@jilti

if we actually lose to the gosling group, its this bald niggas fault
des'll get blamed for Hair Loss, even tho he couldnt do nothing at all
news flash! Hush'll never be king, just an informant around pigs
passenger side of cop cars is the only time we'll see u with the Crown,Vic

Jilti is a bit of a strange one. You never know what you're gonna get with the dude. He done pretty good here, though. I thought the Hair Loss line was funny -- it could have been worded better. Artifacts line hurt you; super streched. Crown Vic line was cool. I wasn't feeling the rest of the verse. The concepts were cool but they didn't land. The Agreed Upon men line was okay it's just awkwardly worded.

@Utmost

& Hush, if they paris up with beef in a room - ur comin out pulse missin
Coz ima make this Royale scene bloody.. just like Sam L. in Pulp Fiction
*Spoiler* this german fuck Schaden dies - bullets leavin his dome a crater
Coz my glocks put dots over ü.. guess now there speakin ya nomenclature
Plus Tic is played as fuck - anybody who thinks he's ill is square
im the vanguard of this text shit, ur the van guard too.. after u lured children there
These no names are left.. Jil n Greed tryna hide all the caressin n touchin
Call these fags ' the life of pablo'.. never comin out to the rest of the public
Done. RIP and alls well - at the eulogy people will awkwardly gawk
They'll say u were sweethearts...nah, i just used the candy to outline ya body in chalk

Utmost was a sleeper here. Nobody expected him to advance. He needs to hop in the NBL. The Pulp Fiction line was slick. The dots over you line was harddd as fuck but also really creative. That's what's up. Vanguard was solid too, the wording was fresh. I'm digging the style. The life of pablo was a cool concept that's why I quoted it. Sweethearts was the worst of your quoteables but it was still a really good concept. Overall a pretty dope verse to be honest. Props.

@Greed

Ive been diagnosed with a case of overkilling garb emcees
Only time destroyer goes over the top is editing his own photography

Greed doesn't battle consistently enough to work out what's played and what isn't. He never really conformed to NC style which is dope in a way. He had some cool shit here but it wasn't quoteable because it's been done. Utmost respect was played. The other Utmost bar was a reach. Deadpool was light plus I thought the movie was great haha. The Jacking Jil has been done on Jilti a lot. The verse was still okay it's just you didn't come fresh enough man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voters felt that the top 4 were Hush, Resin M-I-C, Tic & Utmost. They advanced through to the next round.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kid Gosling Division

THE COMPETITOR HIGHLIGHTS:

@ill nik-A

Karaoke can’t be compared to nik & that’s a fact son
u proud u finally proved u were black as a shadow… it’s just fire doesn’t have one
Jun, act dumb! don’t give a fuck about ya alias son, honestly
I get points vs u for killin the others… cuz I dissed Classic in our last battle & still won comfortably
beat Inf twice our last battle; think I didn’t notice? Fine!
This retard don’t learn; whipped ur ass in votes plus u edited ya verse 3 times after I posted mine
Why’s Cred gassed? it only took me 30 seconds to pound him
claimin u run shit in the yard… but ur tired punches would get knocked out by Dada 5000
in this battle royal slecht’s the obvious useless joint victim
if u wanna see the worst votin ever; urs is money… & ya verse is a -$1.5 in ur stupid point system

Nik burnt himself out in NBL but he dropped this verse beforehand. Hopefully he can come through with fire for the next round. His opener here was sickkk. It had me like damnnn. That's the shit you wanna read. The Classick line was a cool flip. Hahahaha Infiltration line was dope too. What the fuck is with that dude and editing his shit. Dada line was cool too. Slecht line was hilarious. This is a sick verse. Props bro, alotta quotes.

@King Karaoke

unto cries every time he doesn't win, can't take those L's like a boss
I guess Rhonda Rousey wasn't the only bitch contemplating suicide after a loss
And who the fuck is Slecht? The name alone is enough to make me hurl
When it comes to competition, u ain't even in the picture like the ones Muff takes with his girl
Women turn down Witty regularly, he's never getting some box
Doesn't matter what cable provider u have, u won't ever see a "New Girl" on FOX
Infiltration is the weakest link in this bracket, against the rest of us you don't compare
You're the only person in this tourney whose spot we wish had gone to Chyeahh
Nik's the king of the kicks but don't get gassed geek
Cuz when I leave him in cement shoes, I'm not talking about the Jordans from last week

Karaoke left NC for a while due to some bullshit Discussion lameness so I didn't know if he would show. I don't think rust is an issue with dudes like Kar so I knew if he did show he'd bring heat. The opener was dope and a nice personal. Hahahaha the @Muff line is fireee. New Girl on Fox was a hit. Cement shoes too. Chyeaahh line was funny. Forgive me Chyeaahh. Overall this was a great verse. The Gosling Division really brough it.

@Junto

this dumbass came at a dude no one knew that ain't around anymore...
why we all in the Gosling division? u the only one breakin out wit The Notebook from 2004
i'm higher than Dom Toretto's moms stilettos - so shlect in this race got me baffled
You got no future in battles... you can go ahead put this in your waste of time capsule.
I told Cred we can throw hands, Showed up and let it bust wit the shotty
yea u got the spirit of competition in u... but the other one u had just left ur body
outsteppin the feds - switchin burners to hide my messaging trends
Infs familiar wit phone dumps. I smashed his chick, she hit him up like NEVER TEXT ME AGAIN
Lotto you lonely loser... Puttin yourself out of misery'll do the most for us all...
It'll be quick - click, click. Easy as goin to ur FB page & Like'ing every post on ur wall

Junto arrived on the scene and quickly became known for having some fluid wording and harsh bars. He hasn't battled in a while but he dropped some dope shit here. The opener set the tone and was a nice flip. I though the time capsule line was creative. Lol @ the set up. Spirit line was okay too, your wording is making shit land that maybe shouldn't. That Inf line was fire hahaha. Didn't like the Bags bar but the closer was dope & harsh. This was a really nice verse overall. Props bro you did your thing.

@Infiltration

Infiltration is a funny dude. He edits his shit allll the damn time after his opponent has dropped. Most of the time I don't have the heart to DQ the guy. He's probably 38% retarded. He brings dope concepts but sometimes his wording kills him. The crowded elevator line was fucking funny hahaha. The farm line was wordy but I'll quote it for creativity. Highbrow line was flames. Yooo that fucking dada line was ridiculous; did votes miss that? FLAMES. Slecht line was hot too. They really getting at u bout the dollar votes @slecht haha. Closer was hot too. I can't front you brought it. A lot of quoteables. The creativity was what made this verse so dope. Keep it up.

nik STILL on rap boards 20 yrs later, life's bound for epic failure.
way this old fart lingers gets bad looks from every1... that's a crowded elevator
smirk knows my shits hot; the rifles loaded he'll eat 6 shots..
i'd bet the bullet farm when i feedlot this livestock it have brains turn to pig slop
& junto's slow in the mind; takes dimwitted approaches to lines.
kid gosling gif is closest he's been associated w/ highbrow while holdin the mic
if cred want the hands; I got kimbo punches that'll end this actor.
heart'll stop like 'dada'.. & it'll take more than a vent thread to mend the fracture
slecht PM'ing me to word his trash lines i deleted that played stuff.
rate ur OWN bars.. shittt run em thru ya money system and you'd end up bankrupt
idk who tf witty is. if he the snake type trusttttt i got weapons near.
i ground zeros w/ bomb sites - we all gonna see a foxdie like the virus in metal gear

@Cred
@Lotto Smirk
@slecht
@Witty

YOU HAVE ALL FAILED ME. MORE IMPORTANTLY; YOU'VE FAILED KID GOSLING.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to Noshows Junto, Nik, Karaoke & Infiltration all progress to the next round. To be honest, they probably would have anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predictions
''How the fuck can I predict these battles?''...........

Junto & Karaoke vs Hush & Resin M-I-C

Okay, so we've got: Karaoke a dude who ran through the NBL undefeated last year and has the most NBL champs EVER with 6. Junto joins him. People say he's an alias but that doesn't matter, he brings heaaat. He champed a season of the NBL with ease, he's beat me twice without reply (unheard of), & he won the Key Grand Prix. On the other hand you've got Hush -- Mr. Netcees himself. The leader of a generation of text heads who went on to win everything. He's back dropping some serious flames right now. His partner? Well... it's only the legend Resin M-I-C. One of the pioneers of the style that a lot of NC heads use today.

Am I going to sit on the fence? You're damn right I am. Make it dope, fellas.

Tic & Utmost vs ill Nik-A & Infiltration

Admittedly, this tie might not seem as glamorous as the other tie this round. However, these dudes all have fucking ridiculous verses last round. Infiltration probably had my favourite verse. If not, then Nik did. So these guys can drop just as fucking well as the other dudes. Tic & Utmost are a good match. Tic has that smooth wording and Utmost is crazy creative. On the other team, Nik is struggling for motivation in the NBL but this battle will definitely motivate him, his verse last week was one of my favourites of his in recent memory and Infiltration dropped straight fire.

I'm not going to sit on the fence with this one. Nah, I'm lying. I am. Make it dope, bros.

Outro

Thanks to everyone who brought that heat last round. It was dope to see people showing up and wanting to prove they were the best in their division. You guys are keeping the site alive. To be honest, it's in a much better place than it was a year ago. We've got a lot of competitors and everyone is voting and dropping verses. All I can say is keep it the fuck up. Make sure you bring that heat this round.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #2
SHECK WES

Battle Record: 3-3

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

Damn guy you put a lot of work into this shit
Old 03-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #3
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lmao
that Theodore line will be fire in 2018
philosophy.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #4
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Ima try I got a whopping two lines lol

Props Orc
Old 03-05-2016, 10:09 AM   #5
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Cool recap
Old 03-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Thx bro
Old 03-05-2016, 11:27 AM   #7
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Good shit
Old 03-05-2016, 11:52 AM   #8
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I am in pics with my girl..I posted it... but lol that line was fire @ill nik-A

N BTW @Hush

That asteroids flip was dope. Nice tie ins

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-05-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #9
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

killin it
Old 03-05-2016, 05:20 PM   #10
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

my man

this is nice
Old 03-07-2016, 11:02 AM   #11
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Good shit @Orc

Our Battle Royale is Open for Votes...
Old 03-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This why I don't like tag shit
Old 03-07-2016, 02:04 PM   #13
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

@Hush
Old 03-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #14
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Yeah hush kindve got screwed
Old 03-07-2016, 03:34 PM   #15
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Word. I thought he was talkin about being tagged that's why I tagged him lol.

Resin M-I-C more like Resin M-I-A. Daaaaaaaaaaamn.

Tags
fuckin sucked