Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 06-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Battle Arena League - Week 7 Magazine!!**

**WK7: Mags Intro**

Yo last week was kind of nuts, Lenox slipped up, Zelph acting like a weirdo, KS no showed at last min, couple others too...shit was a little out of hand, but it's all good we got through it and had a ok week. Some fire power went out regardless. Props to everyone who showed and lets have a better week this week, hopefully no shenanigans this week. Lots of good battles and Jabari defending that belt for the first time. Lets get this mag going fellas....

**New Battler Profile**

Tic:

Another good battler that migrated to NC, this instance it appears he came from RapRoyalty and before his return he was last active around January 2017. His last 3 or 4 battles a month before that were never even an actual battle cause everyone no showed, most recently being Mr. J...BIG surprise there. But either way he always posted has a pretty damn good style, not sure what he has been doing in his off time but may need to shake off some rust, should be interesting to see.

DMS:

The past of the three people that came from Lenox' kik group. Seen he posted in the Cyphers but been more active in the discussion forum. Looking forward to seeing his battling style for sure. Seems like he is navagating through the site well and inquired about "multisyllabic" battlers. So it would seem he knows what's going on around here. Good luck sir.

And...Welcome back Defiant and Barcotic

**WK6 Battle Reviews**

Champion: DynamiCz 3-2 vs. Jabari Black 3-2:

This was a good ass battle I really enjoyed it both came out swinging and did what they needed to do. I think Jabari was kind of a clear winner, but only by a few but those few combined with an overall good verse was enough, think JB did step it up a little more and he got the win in the end. Props to both for an excellent champ match.

Contender: GUDELJ 3-0 vs. Flow 2-2:

This started out to be a fucking headache but ended up be a decent battle. Not what I was expecting from either opponent really. Not to down play any of the bars really just don't feel that flow or zelph stepped it up to top their opponent, felt zelph didn't try for whatever reason guess he wanted out and didn't put the effort in. Ethier way Flow did just enough to get the W in the end. Props to both showing up.

BodySnatcher 3-2 vs. bleak 2-2:

Like some that left feed I was surprised bleak didn't show, but hey shit happens. bleak a good dude and don't think he did it with any ill will intent. Body had a nice verse though, glad to see he is getting back to it with some creative concepts. Props to Body for showing up.

Blue Bayou 3-2 vs. Killing Spree - 1-1:

Another one I was looking forward to, but not surprised of the no show, no offense meant at all to you Kill, I think you know lol. But really did want to see what Kill had for Blue but hey it is what it is, Kill a good dude though for sure. Blue did what needed to be done I think Kill would have needed to have some fire bars to compete with Blue here. Either way props to Blue for showing up, dope verse.

Twodrop 3-2 vs. Lenox 2-1:

This turned out to be a cool battle here, Twodrop has been progressing and it showed here. Lenox I feel like didn't step it up at all here just did a normal verse and think he really should've tried a little bit harder. Not saying Lenox was wack just didn't put has much effort as Twodrop did. Twodrop did what needed to be done and got the W. Props to both for showing up!

Bongo Bear 1-0 vs. Grizz 1-2:

I guess Grizz went missing. Flaked the week before as well. Thought he would show for sure this time but whatever he's out now. Bongo put together a decent verse so props for showing up!

2tripple0 0-1 vs. Cereal 0-0:

I as well as everyone else didn't care for this battle here. Think that both still are finding their way...Cereal got the W in the end but didn't have anything to talk about.

Flo Reals Opinon Segment

Wall of Flames

Top Of The Board
JABARI BLACK (vs DynamiCz)
Send shooter to ya crib. Snipers in the grass - fully prone to keep the scope stable
My niggas laying on the ground with the arms waving...they making snow angels

In Number 2 its...
DYNAMICZ (vs Jabari Black)
Catch him at the studio! I got plans to have you permanently snoozing
Fresh pack, I keep a coo stick! Shots spread Black across the wall like soundproofing

Close Behind in Third its...
JABARI BLACK (vs DynamiCz)
This the End of the Road. I’m letting the four sing like Boys II Men/
Or a K to ya ribcage...‘I gotta stick by ya side’ like a loyal friend/

Bonus: Slept on LOLZ
BODY SNATCHER (vs Bleak)
U need a life perk...so next time u drop a gym & gather more fame
Don’t complain...cuz the only thing holding u back in life is a door frame

The champ match was fire, these newcomers coming hot right now an deserved the top 3 bars this week with Jabari taking the lions share an also the champ title.. for this week anyway ;)

Wall of Shame
The entire battle between 2crip an cereal. Was dog awful for real.

**Flows Week 7 Battle Predictions**

Some sick battles going on this week so wanted to throw my 2 pence on it all

Championship: Jabari Black 4-2 vs. Flow 3-2

Jabari has quickly rose to champ, granted he should of faced me this week an would of lost but its cool... we can just do that this week. Nah but fo real dude has bars an is one of my fav voters here, dude knows whats hot an I am looking forward to facing him. Dont hold back n good luck brother.

Contenders: Blue Bayou 4-2 vs. Twodrop 4-2

Blues back, an given I plan to win this week I hope I dont have to face him again. Dude a beast tbf an a netcee legend. Twodrop been progressing but whilst they both 4 2 blue had the harder comp an will not he slacking after the Zelph upset. Got blue here comfortably. But I want 2drop to come with the upset lmao

BodySnatcher 4-2 vs. Defiant 1-1: - (by Incredible)

Should be interesting for sure, props to Defiant for stepping in here. Defiant knows how to put bars together and has a decent style. But he hasn't been as active as Body and I see that hurting him in the end. Body been falling off but now I've been seeing him getting back on his shit here and taking the win in the end. Good luck to both!

Lenox 2-2 vs. Bongo Bear 2-0

They know each other, from what I know Lenox a 13 year old gang banger wannabe an bongo can string a punch together so id put money on a bingo for bongo, just please dont make loads of inside other site references no one will get. Make it a good read boys. Best of luck. (An yawn at your response before you bother)

Killing Spree 1-2 vs. DynamiCz 3-3

I see a spree no show tbh. Dyna could be too much for him atm anyway probably, spree can bring some hot concepts in all honesty but whatever dyna doing its working, hes a crowd pleaser for sure. Be interesting to see if dynas juices are started to run out though. Id have signed out this week an regrouped but thats me. Hoping spree shows cus if he brings his A game this will be a great read an close battle. Id say 55 to 45 in dynaa favor based on form.

Barcotic 1-1 vs. Tic 0-0

Both skilled combatants, Barc is most definately not to be slept on an I dont imagine Tic will. Interested in how rusty Tic is, not seen him battle in time. Was reading one of his battles in archives other day actually, has a nice style. But barc hates to lose (well he never loses by his account) an i cant see anything but fire vs fire here. This SHOULD be the botw but we will have to see. For some reason i fear this might be eclipsed by drama an politics at some point.

Incredible 1-2 vs.Cereal 1-0

Ive been harsh on Cereal, he new so my advice is go read battles get a few ideas on delivery etc. Incred should win comfortably here.

2tripple0 0-2 vs. DMS 0-0

No idea who DMS is but he has to do alot here to lose. Infact im pretty surr as long as he shows an rhymes its a winner. May not have to rhyme... infact may not even have to show for my vote.2

**WK6: Battle.Of.The.Week** - DynamiCz vs. Jabari Black - CHAMP MATCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz
Catch him at the studio! I got plans to have you permanently snoozing
Fresh pack, I keep a coo stick! Shots spread Black across the wall like soundproofing
You hallucinate! Make ya character see illusions where death send ya
Fire at his face! In disorder I can fuck up his speech & thinking-schizophrenia
Think its a game? I'm zombie walking through the house w/ this heavy K
Let off shots! Then watch heart plague fall out a dead guy..thats State Of Decay
The gun transform! I'll have it standing on wheels when i aim the shot
When 4 arms on the machine waving at the flesh, it ain't a Da Vinci Robot
Thought you could eat in public! Fuck the chicken plate when the eagle on ya
Birds flying until the wings spread out on ya shirt-Hollister California
You in a bender, guns on each side i can slide the clip like it's Tinder
Red beams left to right on his outfit-resemble buttons on chucky suspenders
They predicted me a slim chance, disrespected me like your gun bars to advance
In Atl you a buckhead resident! The closest JB will get to Shoot-is a Blocboy dance
Glock beside me modified, you let them amp you up! Now you in the way of harm
The metal gauntlets flash on the side of his temple like Thanos Arm
Vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
This’ll be Frieza vs Goku...when Frieza tried to win by blowing the planet up/
Translation: Win or lose, this battle will fuck Namek up/
You road kill. Drive by in the old DeVille. I’m in the fo’ door letting the fo’ peel/
If this hoe live? Come right back n ‘get another shot at the champ’...Flo Real/
The ‘desert flipping shit’ like a tumble weed when I burst eagles/
Or I’ll lift the Smith...and have it ‘pointed at ya roof’ like a church steeple/
The shit I’m blaming leaving heavy damage. Ya whole chest open when I aim shells/
Bystanders’ll ‘C in the middle of DynamiCz’ like how ya dumbass name spelled/
Catch you in traffic and slump ya quick. Leave ya head hanging from ya whip/
After the Mac spit - ya wig falling out the window on some Rapunzel shit/
Send shooter to ya crib. Snipers in the grass - fully prone to keep the scope stable/
My niggas laying on the ground with the arms waving...they making snow angels/
But we don’t really need slugs. Pull up with a bat and start smashing D’s mugs/
Now his cranium cracked with his eyes ‘hanging out the socket’ like a febreeze plug/
JABARI BLACK WINS AND IS THE NEW CHAMP!

**WK6: Verse.Of.The.Week** - Jabari Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
This’ll be Frieza vs Goku...when Frieza tried to win by blowing the planet up/
Translation: Win or lose, this battle will fuck Namek up/
You road kill. Drive by in the old DeVille. I’m in the fo’ door letting the fo’ peel/
If this hoe live? Come right back n ‘get another shot at the champ’...Flo Real/
The ‘desert flipping shit’ like a tumble weed when I burst eagles/
Or I’ll lift the Smith...and have it ‘pointed at ya roof’ like a church steeple/
The shit I’m blaming leaving heavy damage. Ya whole chest open when I aim shells/
Bystanders’ll ‘C in the middle of DynamiCz’ like how ya dumbass name spelled/
Catch you in traffic and slump ya quick. Leave ya head hanging from ya whip/
After the Mac spit - ya wig falling out the window on some Rapunzel shit/
Send shooter to ya crib. Snipers in the grass - fully prone to keep the scope stable/
My niggas laying on the ground with the arms waving...they making snow angels/
But we don’t really need slugs. Pull up with a bat and start smashing D’s mugs/
Now his cranium cracked with his eyes ‘hanging out the socket’ like a febreeze plug/

**WK6: No Show Shine!** - Blue Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
sniper rifle got a beam that's a real hot green..
so eventho i'ma mile away i'll still end you 'Within Earshot' Spree
life's about Balance, no wonder he's a mad fat average schmuck
can't find a Happy Medium cuz any serving other than XL makes em mad as fuck
as far as ur belt goes you can barely catch ya breathe..
u've had to 'kick it up a Notch' so many times you're now a Masterchef
i'm burnin rubber in the fastlane cuz my gat can be ruthless..
if ur Burning Rubber its cuz the condoms 3 yrs expired & practically useless
blast off w/ the shotty & put the pump to ya nose..
ya flesh'll Tariff i Bump the Steel boyy this is Trump & Trudeau
you wanna get violent?! go ahead & try it you dork..
‘Hillside with the Feds’… i'm not calling u a snitch, just describin ya corpse
plus ya bitch is NASTY & infested.. far from a dime it's true
if i fucked her i'd start Ration so bad i might even Quota line from you
wack loser u can't beat me or see these texts..
ya creativity's Bottle-Necked to a level more shocking then Avicii's death

**Killing Sprees' Interview and Battle Predictions** -

INTERVIEW
With: Jabari Black
By: Kill Spree

Quote:
Yo!!! Its ya boy SpreeDaGawd here. Helpin out with this weeks BAL Mag. Here With the Champ!
whats good my dude???

JB in this bihhhh - what's good my nigga?

-SO I saw everyone talkin bout this stick line of yours, had to go in a view your verse... That shit was fire! You got some more heat for your Opponant @Flow this week? Dudes been bringin the flames to...

Haa, it's it dope seeing that line get love. I had no idea it was gonna hit like that. The thing with having a punch heavy style, you never know what concept is really going to hit, so I just focus on executing as best I can.

But yeah man, my goals to improve every battle. Flow's consistent af so I know what I gotta bring for em.

-In Your opinion whats Flows strongest/Weakest assests to his game?

Flow is a monster when it comes to creating angle and personals. Once he has an angle on you, he's really good at tearing you apart.

The biggest question mark for him is can he land the big haymaker. Typically, Flow gets beat when his opponent is able to land the big haymaker.

This guy knows what he's doing though. Go back and check out his battle with Infiltrate in the NBL playoffs. Even though he lost that one, it shows he has the complete package. This'll be a styles clash for sure and should be a dope battle.

-Besides Your battle this week, Who you think active in the league could meet the God for a title match? and Why?

A few niggas come to mind...

I think Body Snatcher is bound to get a shot at the championship. That kid's nice. He's a puncher like myself but has an intricate pen and can create some complex lines. It'll be dope to see him 100% focused after the tag tourney.

The other is Blue Bayou and he's an obvious one. He's got some personal stuff going on, and he just had back to back losses (fire battles nonetheless), but when he's locked in, he almost looks unstoppable.

-1-2 League firing up, Think You'll be Champing that as well?

That's the goal fam.

I'm still very new to this and still have parts of my craft I gotta work on. I feel like one of my biggest advantages has been consistency with my punches and being able to land back to back. Obviously, in the 1-2 League, that doesn't matter lol.

If you look at my earlier battles, I was pretty much only landing jabs. It's only been recent that I've been able to consistently land those haymakers. I think the league will definitely challenge me in that aspect, but at the end of the day, it's going to help me get better and that's what I'm here for.

So long answer short, it'll be a challenge, but I think I can work to get there.

SO right now you're in the spotlight of the league cos @Cred AKA @Takem2School No showed you. He also been droppin fire as of late & tbh I been at this for 5 years & watched him get to this level...you think we'll get to see yall battle it out? & what do you think He lacks?

Actually, he no showed DynamiCz. But yeah Cred is fire. He's a straight puncher like myself, but Cred's been doing this for years and has his style almost perfected. Nigga really understands how to craft a punch and he know's what lands.

That'll be a dope matchup for sure man. I enjoy battling other punchers.

Cred's solid around the board. Really the only thing he lacks is safety. Like niggas really wilding right now in Chiraq. Everytime that nigga no-shows we gotta check to make sure he alive. That nigga really can get shot at any moment so that's his weakness.

-What Sports you watch/Play if you do

To keep it a buck...I watch the nigga sports lmao...football and basketball.

I played some football back in high school, but now I mainly hoop.

I've been catching some soccer and baseball too though. Atlanta United and the Atlanta Braves have been on fire this year. Be dope to see someone bring a title to the city this year. Not so sure about the Brave but watch out for Atlanta United.

-What do you do to prep for writing a verse? Also Who gets play in the whip for you these days?

I'm starting to get a little ritual going.

I write sober.

Typically, I'll start by watching a classic live battle. My goal with that is to hear a great line and tell myself "I'm going to write something to top that line"

Then I'll do some quick research on my opponent. After that, I'll play some instrumentals in the background or some Jazz (Roy Ayers esp). Sometimes vibes from the music helps me think of concepts.

Other than that I'll have a pen, pad, and my phone that I'm writing concepts on. Once I get all my concepts, I'll start to craft them to punches. I'm not a quick writer so most times it takes me the full week.

Music wise, I'm a Kendrick Lamar fan, I listen to him a lot. The Good Music albums that been dropping the last few weeks have been on repeat as well.

-You get to tell a few ppl to fuck themselves here @ NC....Who are they?

Cereal, keep the n-word out ya mouth my nigga.

Amen has called me Nick James bout every time he got. I used to hate that nigga, but I slick respect him now cus he stand by his opinion, contributes with votes, and his votes are fair af. Still gotta tell you to go fuck yourself off of principle though lmao but you good in my book.

-Say anything you want... Let the ppl know!!!

Lol keeping it short cus I already talk too much. This class of 2018 really doing some dope stuff right now. S/o to my nigga DynamiCz S/o to Body Snatcher, and Two Drop - I see you too my nigga. S/o to the nigga Incredible for keeping everything running smooth.

Other than that...it's week 7 - lets get it!

PREDICTIONS
BY: Kill Spree

2Tripple0: 0-2 Vs DMS: 0-0

-TBH 2tripp hasent Elevated even after years and years of feedback. I thought his battle with Cherios was terrible. both verses. Idk Who DMS is but I bet he wins tbh.
DMS - 2Tripp
100/0

Incredible: 1-2 Vs Cereal: 1-0

-I've battled incredible a few times maybe? Hes got it down and starting to come with more clever shit. even running a league while battling hes elevating. Good to see tbh, Cereals verse last week wasnt good at all. hes got the basics down, 2tripp is god aweful so he edged the win. I think Incredible takes this easy fa real. Cereal step your shit up and bring the heat!

Incredible - Cereal
80/10

Barcotic: 1-1 Vs Tic: 0-0

-I know both these bitches! Barc been writing while Tic took almost a year off? maybe longer. Both know what to do here, its too bad Tic didnt get a warm up battle in Cos Bar does this every day while spreading Mulch. Last Tic I seen he champed the NBL and I hope he brings that same heat But as of now I got Bar taking this cos Tic prolly got rust.

Barcotic - Tic
70-30

Lenox: 2-2 Vs Bongo Bear: 2-0

-TBH... Lenox on a new level, think Bongo bear is his buddy but i havent been Impressed by what Bongo been dropping. Last verse I read from him idk how he got a win but he did. Lenox verse last week Vs Twodrop was a cool read & I think if he brings that same shit he takes this easy.

Lenox - Bongo Bear
80-20

BodySnatcher: 4-2 Vs Defiant

-TBH Def wont show. If he does i think he still loses. verses I've read from him been rusty While Body Been elevating like crazy tbh. We may see a verse of the Week from him maybe contention spot? IDK but i got Body winning this easy

Body - Defiant
90-10

GOOD LUCK DYNAMICZ

Contender Match: Blue Bayou: 4-2 Vs TwoDrop: 4-2

-TBH this could be battle of the week... I NS both them and with the verses they dropped I feel I could have won... Twodrop been showing up though, young talent, Blue NOing the ext last week was bitch shit. I'll catch you. But Blue dope, I think if he isnt busy getting married then a divorce within two weeks he'll bring flames. Dont sleep on two tho this could be a blood bath.

Blue - Two
60-40

Championship: Jabari Black 4-2 vs. Flow 3-2

-Two homies right here...Watched Flow step his game up in a majaor way since he been here. The guys hungry to Regain that belt While Jabari dropped fire last week to Retain the belt. This also could be Battle of the week. Would love to see these young bucks drop some HOF verses here. real personal/Cutthroat bars NEED to be dropped here. Looking forward to this and TBH I cant predict a winner here. BRING THAT FIRE!

TIE

**WK6 Roast Winner:**

El Muffin!!

No big surprise here and not even worth breaking down to me, muff came out in his true form and killed that PIC no one came close nor did anyone match his goliath 20 lines. Props on the verse, props to the other participants but @El Muffin got this easy.

**WK7: Mags Outro**

YO! Major props! To @Flow and @Killing Spree for helping me take the time out to put this together, helps me out a lot guys, thanks! Lets have a good week guys, voting is slowly getting better so that's good, lets just keep that going. Don't see any no shows happening this week should be a good one for sure. Glad to keep this going and glad everyone is still sticking with me. Lets do this!

Last edited by Incredible; 06-19-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:42 PM   #2
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

peace out
Old 06-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #3
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

gd work

whack roast
Old 06-19-2018, 01:31 PM   #4
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Awesome mag, props @Jabari Black @KS for the interview, enjoying @Flow segments as well.

Good shit @Incredible
Old 06-19-2018, 01:37 PM   #5
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

Good shit guys, doing a good job

Last edited by Defiant; 06-19-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:48 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Cool read, great work week in and week out

Props
Old 06-19-2018, 02:00 PM   #7
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Props to everybody on the mag! Dope ish
Old 06-19-2018, 02:01 PM   #8
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Heater pack.

Good shit y’all.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Damn this was the best mag thus far guys...@Jabari good looks on the shout out... @Incredible, @Flow, @Killing Spree mad props my Gs
Old 06-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #10
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Good read.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:50 PM   #11
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Cool mag.

1 year off and Barc my first opponent. Smh.