- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
He sucks in the boxing skill/fundamental department YES SUCKS. But his ATHLETICISM is amazing. His power is god given and unmatched and terrifies every boxer in all divisions.

Ortiz is great boxing skill/fundamentally wise he is from the Cuban system. Amazing boxer and one he'll of a hard puncher.

Deontay answered every question out there on him. He has a granite chin and great stamina. He already went 12 rds to win the belt with stiverne. He went 9 rounds without any fatigue showing with spilka. He can take not just take a PUNCH but punches! cus ortiz was throwing combos in the 7th. The guy is so inexperienced he didn't even put his hands up haha he just shook his head no and ate every punch ortiz threw while stunned and clearly on his last leg.

Joshua vs wilder is unpredictable. I just have this feeling wilder knocks my fellow non American light skinned brother out. I've seen joshua hurt so many times. Where wilder was only really clearly hurt bad from a renowned hard puncher yes renowned hard puncher in Luis ortiz. Ortiz can hit hard that's been always held in praise along with his amateur pedigree.
ahem u r annoUing. YES. i said annoying. YES bb sed that

i predict u r a fucka idiyote. YES . sed fucka jdiyore lmao stfu
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 10:54 PM   #102
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

There was a UFC fighter named Brandon Moreno who recently got popped for the same thing. He's also from Mexico. USADA went in and determined the meat he was eating from Mex was the reason it was detected. Now in days they're testing for metabolites. The Tbol that Jon Jones got popped for was a really weird case. Apparently it used to be popular because it was out you system in a day or two. Now they can find the smallest of traces from 40 days out. Jon tested positive on weigh in day (day before fight). But was clean the day before and immediately after the fight. They have no clue why that is, they're operating right now under the assumption it was the absolute smallest amount. rumor has it that they often cut coke with creatine, and cheap creatine has been known to have traces of Tbol in it.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #103
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
He terrifies every damn welterweight out there. He is a weight bully. He is a legit middle weight who fights at welterweight. He is a southpaw who hits hard and is technically sound. Plus he is what I call a crafty pressure fighter. They say he doesn't move his head well...not true he does how else does he land so many body shots? He has to move his head into position to gain leverage on this body shots.

It's just to deal those shots he has to eat some on the way in. That's why floyd and Andre ward did alot of what's called "pot shotting" so they can land that one or two clean scoring shots then peel off.

With spence? He is not satisfied with one or two clean shots he wants to literally fucking break you for thinking you were on his level. So it leaves him vulnerable for a counter punch. Usually it's just a PUNCH that lands flush on him not like a consecutive chained combo.

Because he has to much physicality for being so tall and muscular for 147.

He is the truth but he is beatable. Anyone who bleeds can lose I promise u that.

Yea sloppy fight against Brook but the fact he was able to stop him. Errol my favorite fighter right now. Anthony Joshua vs Wilder is a scary fight for both.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:12 PM   #104
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
He is the truth but he is beatable. Anyone who bleeds can lose I promise u that.
Except Mayweather.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #105
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
If its clen? he definitely is. Thats just from my experience and knowledge of it. For it to spit out clenbuteral as what was flagged its not trace amount. You won't get that kind of sample from eating "street tacos in mexico" He is a rich man. I seen his 24/7 he eats organic meat alot that his mom cooks. So theres not much processing chemically with that line of food.
VADA put out a note stating the levels detected are consistent with the "Meat contamination theory"

So yea... As I was saying, I don't think he was intentionally juicing man. Levels were extremely low.

Last edited by Amen; 03-06-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:36 PM   #106
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Except Mayweather.
Mayweather has los in the amateurs. A russian southpaw beat the brakes off him. They even did an article on how that guy is now broke working in a meat factory in russia i believe? Like i said anyone who bleeds can lose =)

You didn't say professional status, you just said mayweather. Thought i'd be a smart ass haha. Cause he has fair documented losses nothing suspicious in his losses one being a southpaw cuban, thats where he took bronze in the olympics in Atlanta.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:37 PM   #107
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
VADA put out a note stating the levels detected are consistent with the "Meat contamination theory"

So yea... As I was saying, I don't think he was intentionally juicing man. Levels were extremely low.
Or was coming off a cycle as Victor Conte suspects it to be, Also an article on Boxingscene. I dont like the guy but he is the wizard on that stuff. He help invent the clear for goodness sakes.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:39 PM   #108
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Yea sloppy fight against Brook but the fact he was able to stop him. Errol my favorite fighter right now. Anthony Joshua vs Wilder is a scary fight for both.
I think Errol is amazing i saw him fight in the Amateurs. He had a style that wasn't "ideal" for the point system. You just knew he was going to be well off as a pro with his style. Like amir khan has more of an Amateur boxing style. He is all about flash with the touch'n'go business.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:48 PM   #109
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
I think Errol is amazing i saw him fight in the Amateurs. He had a style that wasn't "ideal" for the point system. You just knew he was going to be well off as a pro with his style. Like amir khan has more of an Amateur boxing style. He is all about flash with the touch'n'go business.
Errol does great body work. As far as Floyd losing in the olympics the Olympic boxing is basically sparring that's not real boxing.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:00 PM   #110
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Errol does great body work. As far as Floyd losing in the olympics the Olympic boxing is basically sparring that's not real boxing.
Yea thats why i added in that tidbit about all Flash with the Touch n Go

All you need to do is let judges see you land the white part of your glove on the body or head. There doesnt need to be any power, they just want to see it land, in order to score it lol.

Thats why good amateurs usually dont transition well as pro's. There are exceptions ofc the SRL, De-la-hoyas, Pernell Whitakers, I guess Ray mercer too his run was short tho.

Errol was about landing with bad intentions more so than just love tapping you to win the judges over.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:32 PM   #111
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Mayweather 50-0 #TBE

Has never took an L as a professional boxer.

Tags
anthony gotchua, deontay wilbur