Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Just so it can't be said we didn't try - dump of pm's related to trying to get RB and NC to work together

for transparency's sake I feel that yall deserve to know stuff that was planned

this is long winded and just to have on record that we (mostly I in case anyone is against it) tried to get RB and NC to work together since like half of the active heads on both sites use both, and that RB apparently wasn't into it

To : Sharp Nine
Date : 2015-01-01 23:34
Title : Re: site congruity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine
I know we've talked about this before (gow and witty at least but i figure ill is probably like-minded) but since there's no authority at NC now's prolly a good time to talk about this (allen and I are basically the battling half while topical has a bunch of guys running itself)

NC and RB are like the only big text battling sites worth a shit. so when I see the the NBL and LLL starting around the same time I just feel like thats a waste of potential. At least on the battling end I feel like we could work it out so while one site has a battle league the other has big tourneys - of course little tourneys and especially the spontaneous keystyle ones should happen.

but I mean like, NC does the summer classic, usually with nothing else going on. If RB were to have the LLL up and running during that, we could run out the SC without people bitching about nothing to do afer elimination because they're floating towards RB. This sort of thing would:

-keep dudes active (probably higher rate of retention)
-Let mods double up in both leagues (if nothing else to help write mags)
-increase activity for both leagues and tourneys on both sites
-probably lessen the stigma about being from one site or another because let's be honest, some guys on each site will just have their biases.

you guys interested in doing something like that? I'm totally open to adjusting NC's battling schedule as needed and I'm willing to bet topical could work out something too - I know there's a few different topical leagues that happen around both sites so shit's always diverse. but whats the point of competing text battling leagues when they're basically doing the same thing?
I'm open to anything. Not sure if you've actually read our LLL Mags recently (Interviews specifically) but I've been tossing the idea out there to see what the thoughts were in regards a potential merge between the two as like you said, RB and NC are the only two sites worth two shits.

Despite a merger being a complete stretch, GoW and I have also discussed working a schedule to be flexible with NC as both have a lot of the same competitors to begin with. If you can send us an approximate schedule of what you're planning, I'll definitely discuss it with our staff to try and work around it.

If you're at all interested in a merger, let me know and we can all hash it out together in regards to terms and what not.

================================================== ==============================
Date : 2015-01-02 01:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLunatic
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLunatic
I'm open to anything. Not sure if you've actually read our LLL Mags recently (Interviews specifically) but I've been tossing the idea out there to see what the thoughts were in regards a potential merge between the two as like you said, RB and NC are the only two sites worth two shits.

Despite a merger being a complete stretch, GoW and I have also discussed working a schedule to be flexible with NC as both have a lot of the same competitors to begin with. If you can send us an approximate schedule of what you're planning, I'll definitely discuss it with our staff to try and work around it.

If you're at all interested in a merger, let me know and we can all hash it out together in regards to terms and what not.
Dope, I haven't paid much attention to text battling with school then the holidays but I'll check that out. I know some guys on NC are weirdly opposed to merging (it's mostly the discussion oriented cats) but I wouldn't have a problem - the site's ownership of Diode/Hush/Knucklehead probably would but that could come in time

As far as battling on NC the only major thing that needs its schedule is the Summer Classic (late June-early August) but that could even be compromised and we could focus on the Fall Brawl instead, try to make that replace the Classic if needed. Do you guys have any scheduled battling leagues/tourneys as of now?

I'm really open to doing whatever, I'd have to check with Allen Knight for his thoughts. The only idea I have right now is since we have both leagues going on right now with the goal of making one winter-spring and the other summer-fall whoever would do the summer league should probably cut back to a 10-12 week season
To be honset, I'm completely clueless as to what your Leagues or Tournaments are. We don't have a strict schedule as of yet, this is something we've been working on developing. As far as LLL goes, we're looking at 12/16 weeks for this season.

Gauge the interest a bit and we can go from there. I know there has always been this weird opposition between the two sites for god knows how long or for what reason. RB had some fucked up Administration back in the day that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, which was a main focus of mine when bringing RB back. I know Lounge cats are lounge cats, I can accept that and honestly if that's something they want ran a certain way... I'm open to it.
Made a thread in the admin lounge and as far as the battle half goes, we just do one big tourney per year with scattered other kinds - newbie, pic, swag and flow, alias, tag, etc. could probably fit that into half a year easily. If you guys are interested we can definitely come up with a tentative schedule for the year
We definitely are interested.

================================================== ==============================
Date : 2015-01-01 23:37
Quote:
I know we've talked about this before (gow and witty at least but i figure ill is probably like-minded) but since there's no authority at NC now's prolly a good time to talk about this (allen and I are basically the battling half while topical has a bunch of guys running itself)

NC and RB are like the only big text battling sites worth a shit. so when I see the the NBL and LLL starting around the same time I just feel like thats a waste of potential. At least on the battling end I feel like we could work it out so while one site has a battle league the other has big tourneys - of course little tourneys and especially the spontaneous keystyle ones should happen.

but I mean like, NC does the summer classic, usually with nothing else going on. If RB were to have the LLL up and running during that, we could run out the SC without people bitching about nothing to do afer elimination because they're floating towards RB. This sort of thing would:

-keep dudes active (probably higher rate of retention)
-Let mods double up in both leagues (if nothing else to help write mags)
-increase activity for both leagues and tourneys on both sites
-probably lessen the stigma about being from one site or another because let's be honest, some guys on each site will just have their biases.

you guys interested in doing something like that? I'm totally open to adjusting NC's battling schedule as needed and I'm willing to bet topical could work out something too - I know there's a few different topical leagues that happen around both sites so shit's always diverse. but whats the point of competing text battling leagues when they're basically doing the same thing?

I think that is brilliant man

time passes and as NC becomes .org, all looks difficult as NBL is beginning to start - but we had agreed to hold it off after the LLL was going and no one was around to stop the king of spring from happening (RIP). GoW was never on RB so I resorted to finding his gaming facebook page and talking to him

Conversation started March 27
Alex ********[SHARP]
Ron
We gotta talk lol it's Sharp
I'm tryna pull a you and fix everything then walk away

Wake and Game
Whats up broham

Alex
Woooooooo
this is gow right?

Wake and Game
Yes sir lol

Alex
first whats good lol? been a minute
but for real text is dead
I took time away from modding and nc cant get a single battle thing going
Rb has motivation and NC as talent
idk why but illunatic just doesn't seem to want to help

Wake and Game
Yeah bro it is done for, I mean like there is only a couple people who care about it and cats liek you but its hard for you to single handedly bring it back to life you know
You back on NC now?

Alex
what I'm saying is just establish seasonal stuff and MAKE it known
yeah

Wake and Game
And I am good my dude, working on my game and doing wag here.

Alex
my problem is if you say 'netcees' a thread on RB it gets deleted
whats good with your game? it on steam greenlight yet?

Wake and Game
Why dont you just come to rb bro people there actually care bout it still u can get a mod spot and etc

Alex
Cause boredom is in the top tier there, the discussion board is eh and I'm tryna retire from modding lol

Wake and Game
lmao so what you going to do now?

Alex
I just need rb and NC to acknowledge each other's existences lol

Wake and Game
lol never going to happen bro you knwo hwo both of them are

Alex
The thing is no one on NC cares enough to edit posts
I need that apathy from rb too

Wake and Game
i can make it where nc isnt deleted or edited

Alex
Just like tell them not to worry about it cause shit gets policed and I'll make sure it doesn't happen on NC
And make sure you keep me posted on the game!

Date : 2015-03-28 19:51
Title : Re: yo
Quote:
so LLL is winding down

if we start nbl in the next week or so (and we make a thread about it on RB) we drawn in those rb heads in here and ride on that to motivate our battlers. Then they're all active when nbl winds down and lll starts back up and the cycle continues

The biggest problem seems to be when a league is winding down into playoffs the text site response is another tourney, so why not have the two leagues dovetailing constantly? Thats a good 4 months per league if its 16 weeks and people always have something to do that doesn't involve sites like letsbeef lmao.

so with your blessing I'll make a thread here saying nbl is going up, and when lll starts back up during NBL playoffs the same thing happens?
I was under the impression NBL was already up

at this point illunatic stopped responding to my PMs. I made a thread regarding nbl anyway and it was immediately deleted

Date : 2015-04-01 13:17
Title : Re: Bro
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War
Quote:
Broooo

This is what I said would happen eve though we agreed

What's going on? I thought you me and ill were on the same page
'

Yeah but we gon figure out a better process where we can all ebenfit. i think making a post n a forum where yalls shit is also ending is just going to take from rb. i also dont see nc allowing posts to be made to go to rb when its time. i just think there can be a better process tbh
Look you have my word here

I've personally seen to it that rapbattles.com isn't blocked on nc

I openly invite you to post about that newbie tourney I won on NC that you're doing here. I'll gladly copy the post and the url of the sign-up thread and post it myself

Acting like the other sites don't exist is a huge problem man

naw i trust You IVE known u long enough. its the actual site owners ns hit i dont trust bro

at this point GoW stopped responding and went ghost

so

we tried to get some healthy cross promotion going

if this is the exact opposite of what you collectively wanted, my bad
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:32 AM   #2
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I'm team everybody get along

Not as far right as say, knuck
Old 05-19-2015, 07:33 AM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

who cares fuck RB, We are the elite site, u tried to work w/ them & look wat happened
that sites dead now, they couldnt even get a torney for cash prize poppin.
we tried to make shit work an cross promo but they acted like ho's fuck them

NC is the thunderdome, them niggas cant hang.

NC the best.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 05-19-2015 at 07:36 AM.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:36 AM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Word I'm Startin to feel that way because they won't tell me my I'm the fucking greatest

I'm 5ry ing to convince th3m
Old 05-19-2015, 07:37 AM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

word lol @Allen Knight

I just found the way the two sites are frustratingly retarded

shits not about to change but whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drencrom Muff View Post

yo I am too but I genuinely don't think that can happen

this is basically just so I can back up that I'm for coexistence
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:41 AM   #6
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Yea see rb I posted

But lately Wats going on

I think yall got scared of the Muff tsunami Frfr

I went just as crazy on fere guys

Js
Old 05-19-2015, 07:50 AM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:50 AM   #8
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

yall don't even know how to beef with another site, the right way

this is funny
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:51 AM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
What?
*sigh*
Old 05-19-2015, 07:57 AM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*sigh*
Seriously I'm not sure why I was mentioned?

You said you were for everyone getting along

That has zero to do with me being far right about anything?
Old 05-19-2015, 08:01 AM   #11
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

far right as in I'm liberal n ur conservative

Just an Anal logy

To be made in the anals of his try #will ferrets
Old 05-19-2015, 08:15 AM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

But you worded it and used it like you were saying you're far right, just not as much as I am

Which has what to do with this topic?
Old 05-19-2015, 08:18 AM   #13
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

iono my face is numb again

U right the

It should have came out like

I'm not far right

Not as

Uhuh ok I c
Old 05-19-2015, 08:24 AM   #14
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I hope this bender kills you
Old 05-19-2015, 08:46 AM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

ThAts really fucked up

But I'll be good Hopefully
Old 05-19-2015, 09:00 AM   #16
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g
Old 05-19-2015, 12:51 PM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I hope this bender kills you
I was mad bored of this thread u til I read this. Then I had myself a good lol. Rep.

Must spread! ?!? Smh.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:01 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i don't think i understand whats going on

you wanted to merge NC and RB?

or you just wanted to be able to promote NC on RB?
Old 05-19-2015, 02:21 PM   #19
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

I suck dick

Last edited by Allen Knight; 05-19-2015 at 03:49 PM.
StarFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 04:25 PM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

this is hilarious juxtaposed against the shit that comes out of the other side of ron's mouth when he messages me