Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell
Default Camp vs jilti (S&F) [Jilti WINS]

20 lines.
Due monday by midnight eastern.
must check in.

@jilti
Old 08-07-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Check
Old 08-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #3
Camp Bell

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

...yup.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
Camp Bell

these rhymes provocative and there's no fear in my verse
my ominous persona, solid as an anaconda's grip, the venom is worse
dr robotniks accomplice in johns hopkins hospice, im just scribbling words
the jots chronic sick, hydroponics lit, conning sonic into siccing this herb
ya mom slobbing on a rod until i started dropping gifts on the material girl
im back on that kabala shit, madonna gives me top in the bronx for scripts
smooth as maradona playing soccer in la pampa, kicking my penalty option
its obvious i'll drop ya politics, one shot'll give you all of kennedys problems
i'm losing consciousness, not the tool that's used to knock your confidence
a rocket kit from hamas operatives, ripping gaza strips off my enemies noggin
i wanna see you bleed wit no contest til you sleep or screaming for monistats
beefing is nonsense, i'll slit ya carotid then sip the tea, sending jilti a frog pic
not impressed wit the comp i've had, just threads getting kilt for scottish lads
drop me in loch ness with a wire and piranha flesh, i'll reel in a monster match
activate a jihad attack to malcolm x this activist from my helicopter hologram
on top of rap, these calculated massacres are made by an agitated alchemist
ya battle grade aint passing camp, a graduated assassin from jin kazama class
forfeit or i'll make katana slash you into four ornaments for orchids prada bag
morpheus pours out of my orifice, the oracle never seen you spit hot as that
there's a glitch in ya statements, neo called to fix the matrix and this copycat
Old 08-13-2014, 11:47 AM   #5
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

got swag for days. Alexander the Great with a mask & cape, no masquerade
attractive ladies ask me to take it off, since there ain't a flaw on this handsome face
while they stand and wait to get stroked against the wall like a can of paint
randomly Mack these dames. smash their brains out til they nearly pass away
no act of rage when i beat it up like War Machine. they actually ask to stay
just to have a taste. climbin over each other til ovaries smother the fallopian under their vaginal space
Jil mastered the game of wordplay. current day Rakim with bronzed skin, olive shade
Big Daddy Kane monotone talkin' on the phone, so chicks is quick to take off their lingerie
find me on newsstands weekly with a beautiful tanned physique in planet muscle magazine
and when im at the beach relaxing, girls in towels circle around this body mass like Saturns rings
if Campfire, ima torch a fourth of northern California forests to a grass pile
cuz my rapstyle that wild and outta control, it needs the maximum dose of valium known just to act mild
fact i'll go as far as to say im partially made of carbonated flavor in the oxidation state
doesnt mean watered down. its molecules surrounding polymer found in octave waves that makes it hall of fame
collar chain. words cutthroat, killer instinct of black orchids sword to puncture holes
with metaphors sharp as a scorpion axe attack when sonya blade's in kombat with mortal foes
my offense is indefensible by any individual tryna block it, so this where Bell Gardens
and thats just a rundown apartment in a bad part of L.A. u shouldn't walk in my friend
while my heart's been tested in the hardest stretch of projects there is
so im not only rich, my street cred's on such an elite list it gets visa signature offers postmarked from grape street crips

Last edited by jilti; 08-13-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Ok.....so while camp had good flow, rhymes, allusions n vocabulary i think he lacked in the swag department.
Camps verse was dope but a lot of it was a little vague nu kinda had to force yourself to make stuff work in your head.

I thought jil dropped a gem n could quickly become a snf contender very soon against the top notch cats.
Just feel jil had more wit n swag to go along with the flow n vocab.

Goood battle yall.

V jil
Old 08-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #7
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=85449

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=85554
Old 08-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #8
Notebook
fanlink.to/Notebook

Battle Record: 1-1

Notebook is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Notebook

Camp Bell:

^ Very nice and explosive open. As cliche' as it may sound, this is kind of the epitome of just swagging and flowing, haha. You're painting a very...randomized image that still somehow makes sense. Pure entertainment. I like it.

its obvious i'll drop ya politics, one shot'll give you all of kennedys problems

^ This went from "okay" to "oh shit" pretty quickly. First bar was meh, in my opinion. Seems like you were just going off on a tangent, slamming together multies with no real purpose behind the words. But, that second bar rocked hard as fuck. Everything connected so nicely; and being that I've never seen soccer somehow connect to politics, you get a huge thumbs up for effectively doing so, haha. Dope.

a rocket kit from hamas operatives, ripping gaza strips off my enemies noggin

^ Haha. Cool concept. If pulled off a little fresher, it would've hit way harder. Saw a lot of unexpressed potential in this...

beefing is nonsense, i'll slit ya carotid then sip the tea, sending jilti a frog pic
not impressed wit the comp i've had, just threads getting kilt for scottish lads
drop me in loch ness with a wire and piranha flesh, i'll reel in a monster match

^ Nice shit. Feeling the "Kermit" reference, lmao; had me rolling a bit. "Scottish lads" metaphor was dope as well. I didn't like these bars at all at first, but I opened my prejudices and seen how well they're actually pieced together. Unique rhyme scheme as well.

there's a glitch in ya statements, neo called to fix the matrix and this copycat

^ Fucking yucky closer...

jilti:

attractive ladies ask me to take it off, since there ain't a flaw on this handsome face

^ Flossin' hard here. "Stroked against the wall like a can of paint." A lot of ill connectz to kick off the verse. Diggin'.

just to have a taste. climbin over each other til ovaries smother the fallopian under their vaginal space

^ Lmfao, fuck. That's nasty...in many ways.

Jil mastered the game of wordplay. current day Rakim with bronzed skin, olive shade
Big Daddy Kane monotone talkin' on the phone, so chicks is quick to take off their lingerie
find me on newsstands weekly with a beautiful tanned physique in planet muscle magazine
and when im at the beach relaxing, girls in towels circle around this body mass like Saturns rings

^ Hahaha. Niceeeeee. Lots of enjoyment thus far...

cuz my rapstyle that wild and outta control, it needs the maximum dose of valium known just to act mild
fact i'll go as far as to say im partially made of carbonated flavor in the oxidation state
doesnt mean watered down. its molecules surrounding polymer found in octave waves that makes it hall of fame

^ You went fucking bananas with the rhyme schemes, without slacking ONE BIT on the imagery & "content" behind them. Aced the hell out of this.

collar chain. words cutthroat, killer instinct of black orchids sword to puncture holes
with metaphors sharp as a scorpion axe attack when sonya blade's in kombat with mortal foes
my offense is indefensible by any individual tryna block it, so this where Bell Gardens
and thats just a rundown apartment in a bad part of L.A. u shouldn't walk in my friend

^ That first bar is monstrous. I sensed that things were going to stay just as consistent, because it carried into that third "Bell Gardens" metaphor / wordplay, but the line following it didn't really give it enough follow-up support IMO. Still a nice chunk overall, though.

so im not only rich, my street cred's on such an elite list it gets visa signature offers postmarked from grape street crips

^ lmfao, funny closer. feeling the schemes as well.

Vote: It's so close, but I'm going to give it to Jilti. I found his verse to be a bit more enjoyable, and it had more of a consistent "storyline" for us readers to follow behind all of the swaggin'-&-flowin'. Just give it that UMPH. Nice shit either way, Camp. You did your thing.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:58 AM   #9
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

2-0 Jilti
Old 08-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #10
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

All of this was dope af.

Loving this. Dope flow

Sick

Verse was solid. Good swag to it, good content.

Good. Multies had a couple forced but regardless it was sick.

a rocket kit from hamas operatives, ripping gaza strips off my eemies noggin

Lol cool

Nice. Shit is was dope, just felt jilti was more consistent. Real ill ass battle here

Vote - @jilti
This site is whack
Old 09-10-2014, 03:21 AM   #11
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

3-0 Jilti wins.

+7pts to Jilti
-3pts to Camp